Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted Only! - *** read first post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭morphman

Mushy wrote:
    Anyone able to recommend a place selling an electric trolley second hand?

Golf concepts in cork . Davryn is top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Looking for a AP1 3 iron 716 if possible. XP 90 shaft.
    Would take a 714

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Long Turn

Looking for a left handed ladies putter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Long Turn wrote: »
    Looking for a left handed ladies putter.

Genuine question...is there such a thing as a ladies putter & if so, how does it differ from a men's one?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I'd imagine the grip would be smaller, possibly a greater variety of colour too

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Genuine question...is there such a thing as a ladies putter & if so, how does it differ from a men's one?

Generally a little shorter and marginally lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

Hi, I’m looking for a Ping G or G400, 3 wood, with a stiff shaft. Just curious if anyone would recommend any online sites other than DoneDeal or adverts, as I can’t find one. Thanks, regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Hi, I’m looking for a Ping G or G400, 3 wood, with a stiff shaft. Just curious if anyone would recommend any online sites other than DoneDeal or adverts, as I can’t find one. Thanks, regards.

Just saw a advert on my Facebook feed for Deise Golf World and they are doing these.
    Never used them but they are based in Waterford and pretty sure someone here can vouch for them.

https://www.facebook.com/Deise-Golf-World-390679436211/

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Ronney

lowelife wrote: »
    Just saw a advert on my Facebook feed for Deise Golf World and they are doing these.
    Never used them but they are based in Waterford and pretty sure someone here can vouch for them.

https://www.facebook.com/Deise-Golf-World-390679436211/

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/other-brands/fairway-woods/

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

Anyone got a john letters trilogy hybrid 20+ degrees? Long shot but worth asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/clubbrand/PI/2/Ping_fairway_wood.html
    I have used the above and find them very efficient with the clubs usually in better condition than described

I've used this crowd, they also use Ebay so when Ebay have their 10%/15%/20% off specials you can save some more....

https://www.golfclubs4cash.co.uk/product-category/fairways/?filter_brand=ping

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kennethrhcp

anyone have an old Cobra F Speed 3wood lying around they don't want anymore & would sell? Looking for one with a stiff aldila shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

anyone have an old Cobra F Speed 3wood lying around they don't want anymore & would sell? Looking for one with a stiff aldila shaft

Brian O'Brien, the pro in Castlewarden is a Cobra rep as far as I know. Might be worth giving the pro-shop a call there to see if they might have something that would fit the bill?

Guys, anyone have a grip remover, I've new clubs I want to change the grip on but don't want to waste the grips - I'm aware of the hanger method but just wonder if anyone a proper grip remover that does not destroy the current grip perhaps wanting to move on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Taylormade M3 440 10° driver, with a Tensi 70g X Stiff shaft.

One can dream....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Looking for a P790 3 iron with stiff shaft.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Aliasjones

I have a s 9.1 3 wood (the yellow one) but wouldn't dream of selling it! Favourite club In the bag by a mile.
    Trying to get a 5 wood to match it stiff Adelia shaft aswell but none on donedeal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Does anybody know of any club upgrading their buggies and might be flogging their old ones?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Does anybody know of any club upgrading their buggies and might be flogging their old ones?

The Heritage in Killenard just got a delivery of new buggies at lunchtime, they might be worth giving a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Westport have also just upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lettuce97

Looking for a set or two of kid's clubs - ages 4 and 6. Based in Dublin .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Hitch2222

I saw someone selling new Vega wedges on donedeal for circa 100e, looked like an independent retailer perhaps.

Does anyone know of those as I see them retailing in UK for £149

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

Need a pitching wedge shaft. project x rifle 6.0 (with a .355 tip apparently).

Does anyone know if I can buy one directly off the company or where I could get a single shaft online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭benny79

Need a pitching wedge shaft. project x rifle 6.0 (with a .355 tip apparently).

Does anyone know if I can buy one directly off the company or where I could get a single shaft online?

Probably cheaper to buy a new wedge!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Looking for a cobra S3 gap wedge and lob wedge to finish a set..
    Only option at the moment is ship in from the states, but it would be cheaper to just buy something equivalent here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Hello all,

I am looking for a right-handed M1/M2 driver with the adjustable weights in good condition (7/10+). Looking for standard length or slightly longer than standard.

Shaft? Regular or stiff. Grip? Not fussy, just as long as it's in good condition.

Would prefer it to come with headcover and wrench.

Nothing on golfbidder.

The M2 doesn't have adjustable weights as far as I know. plenty on golfbidder.

https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/models/6345/Taylor_Made_Driver_M2_2017.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭coillcam

Looking for a Cleveland RTX-4 50' wedge in black.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 90slovingDJ

Any range finder considered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 90slovingDJ

A new swing that hits the ball straight!

Advertisement