Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-06-2019, 16:59   #46
fonecrusher1

Sincerely hope Malignaggi gets beaten. Sick of hearing the guy mouthing off.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-06-2019, 18:11   #47
Johner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Seduction View Post
It's on Eir Sports 2 in Ireland

Live BKFC 6 - Malignaggi v Lobov (BKFC)
Sunday, 02:00 - 05:00 (3 hours)
Former boxing world champion Paulie Malignaggi and former UFC star Artem Lobov will Knuckle Up to settle the score in a true test of Boxing vs. MMA.
21-06-2019, 02:49   #48
Outlaw Pete

Thanks from:
21-06-2019, 21:14   #49
Man Vs ManUre

Will the Artem v Pauli fight be on YouTube is Sunday morning?? This is probably only way I can get to see it.
21-06-2019, 23:01   #50
normanoffside

I don't understand how 2 year retired Paulie Maliaggi (beaten up by bum Sam Eggington in his last fight) vs Non Boxer Artem Lobov in a sport (not Boxing) gets it's own thread in this forum.
Lots of top fights just go into mega threads.
This is not boxing. This is not relevant. This Should be moved to MMA or whatever. Whatever the result of this 'fight' it means nothing. People shouldn't be giving it oxygen.
Advertisement
21-06-2019, 23:17   #51
Outlaw Pete

The thread is not about just one fight, read the OP, it's about the sport in general, this bout is the first one to really get a lot of attention, could be the last, who knows.

Can't wait for this, hope it's a good fight and of course Artem wins.

The clinch and dirty boxing rules give him a chance where I think otherwise he wouldn't have one.

Thanks from:
21-06-2019, 23:18   #52
ASOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by normanoffside View Post
I don't understand how 2 year retired Paulie Maliaggi (beaten up by bum Sam Eggington in his last fight) vs Non Boxer Artem Lobov in a sport (not Boxing) gets it's own thread in this forum.
Lots of top fights just go into mega threads.
This is not boxing. This is not relevant. This Should be moved to MMA or whatever. Whatever the result of this 'fight' it means nothing. People shouldn't be giving it oxygen.
Rabble rabble rabble rabble get over it mate, if it bothers you that much don't click into the thread. Simple really.
21-06-2019, 23:34   #53
normanoffside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
Rabble rabble rabble rabble get over it mate, if it bothers you that much don't click into the thread. Simple really.
Sorry, it bothers me because it is unregulated irrelevant rubbish. It's sad. Paulie shouldn't be 'fighting' any more and Artem probably shouldn't either. Paulie particularly needs to cop on before he gets brain damage.
It's not a proper sport and I don't see what it brings apart from a paycheck. It reminds me of Ali getting beat up by Berbick, voyeur stuff.
21-06-2019, 23:39   #54
Gonad

Eir sport 2 I believe are showing this
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-06-2019, 07:46   #55
Macdarack

What's the general opinion on the Paulie Artem fight? I can't see Paulie inflicting any damage on Artem during this toe to toe slug fest. Maybe in a boxing match Paulie may have a chance as he's more technical but here that won't cut it, this is close your eyes and brawl.
22-06-2019, 07:54   #56
but1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonad View Post
Eir sport 2 I believe are showing this
You are correct
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_20190622-075217.png (100.1 KB, 54 views)
Thanks from:
22-06-2019, 07:59   #57
mont277

It's very hard to see Paulie not winning this. Paulie is way past his best but at the end of the day it's a boxing match and even though it has been a long time since he was world champion he will technically be the far better fighter. Artem has a punchers chance and his only chance is to try and beat Paulie to the punch with some wild swings but other than that it's very hard to see him getting any change.
22-06-2019, 10:14   #58
Angliru

Randall Bailey's fight is probably most interesting considering how deathly his power is wiith gloves.

Absolutely no interest in seeing Paulie fight any more, he needs to stay behind the mic where he is fantastic. And Lobov is one of the biggest hacks in combat sport history. I guess it is akin to buying a ticket for a ****ty zoo.
22-06-2019, 12:22   #59
Fiery mutant

Paulie is a scumbag. Spitting in someone's face is the lowest of the low, and deserves to have his face ground into the concrete.
22-06-2019, 14:32   #60
Outlaw Pete

A clip from when the bad blood started:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion