Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bareknuckle FC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Good man artem. Paulie on his bike all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Thought it was 3 2 to paulie.

Artem is slurring his words.
    Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

gwan the hammer...calling out irish history...love the ruskies loooolll

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Happy for Artem. What's not to like about the guy?

• Advertisement

LMAO!

Paulie: "I got hit one clean shot all night" :p

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Well done that Hammer! Toughest chartered accountant in the business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

"this is for my son,the rest who gives a bollix"...Artem Lobov...Some boy a russian steeped in Irish culture.

Paulie with three cuts on his face "i only got hit with one clean punch:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

Paulie messed up badly taking this fight, he'll have plenty to cry about now. Serves him right acting the scumbag all the way through the build up though.

I think Pauline started well but looked jittery, as time went on Artem got into it better, he 100% landed the bigger shots. Deserved his win.

Paulie claiming he broke his hand, claiming he won...

• Advertisement

Paulie making a fool out of himself, take the mic away from him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Not a great contest though to be honest. Having watched a couple of the events now, it's not really a good spectacle IMO. Not as entertaining as boxing and not even in the same stratosphere as MMA.

Well done Artem.

Paulie still talking on my delayed stream here :D

The more paulie talks, the more you dislike the guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Not a great contest though to be honest. Having watched a couple of the events now, it's not really a good spectacle IMO. Not as entertaining as boxing and not even in the same stratosphere as MMA.

I feel like it's over before it starts. Three minute rounds would make it far more entertaining but I imagine it's for safety reasons that we don't get that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Ah, Delighted for Artem... Classy guy! Really rose above Paulie's scumbag behaviour. Showed Paulie more respect than he deserved in the end. What's not to love about a guy like him. Will take on anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

I feel like it's over before it starts. Three minute rounds would make it far more entertaining but I imagine it's for safety reasons that we don't get that...

Should really be 7 rounds for a main event instead of 5. Ends way too quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭Still Ill

All the sweeter for the fact that I came dangerously close to sticking a couple of hundred on Paulie for the easy money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

As a boxing match I had Paulie ahead.

Pleased to see Artem win, just because Paulie is such a "^&*.

artem-score.png

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Delighted for Artem, said it from the start Paulie wouldn't win. All we're gonna hear is him crying now.

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    Anthony Rumble Johnson just posted this on instagram.

"Rumour has it that Paulie had something on his hands and got caught.
    Commission and president of Bare Knuckle seen rushing to the back where the locker rooms were once they heard about the incident...
    Came back with a disappointed look on their face!!!"

I don't know if that's just BS considering Rumble works for BKFC and wants to throw some dirt at Paulie but sounds like something Paulie might do.

Just to remind everyone rumble is a 35 year old man posting stuff like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCX0XCHt6q

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

ASOT wrote: »
    Just to remind everyone rumble is a 35 year old man posting stuff like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCX0XCHt6q

Just watched this and watched the knight fight yesterday no comparison in the 2 fights but question who is the guy in Artem’s corner wearing the scarf around his lower face?

Tippex wrote: »
    Just watched this and watched the knight fight yesterday no comparison in the 2 fights but question who is the guy in Artem’s corner wearing the scarf around his lower face?

Guy with the scarf was Dosbrak. Was at his last fight also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

It was a bit silly having a guy with known brittle hands and putting him in to a BKB fight. Surely it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

It was a bit silly having a guy with known brittle hands and putting him in to a BKB fight. Surely it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

Well according to the majority Paulie wouldn't be touched and would blitz artem in a round. That seemed to be the general consensus anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I thought Paulie won tbf. Not a great fight though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I can't believe Artem won that, he did better than I thought but not enough to win.

• Advertisement

Johner wrote: »
    I thought Paulie won tbf. Not a great fight though.

Gave artem 1,4&5 myself. Paulie doing a tour de france all night.

Advertisement