Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Me little Mences ha x" .

I t took me awhile get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Next Car, new BMW 5 series or Audi lli. Can anyone help me decide. Not sure what to go for!!

I'm exactly the same. Mercedes, BMW, or Audi..Tough decision.....
    And then I thought to myself "Naw, I think I'll just stick with me trusty walking frame"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

This simpleton ran in the last general election.

Webp-net-resizeimage.png

Obviously found the audiobook a bit of a slog after 60 seconds so decided to go for the 7 minute cartoon summary on YouTube instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Hello girls

I just wanted some opinions on what to do. I am wanting another baby but i had my placenta taken out when my daughter was born, does this mean I can't have any more children or do I need a placenta transplant?"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

El Weirdo wrote: »
    This simpleton ran in the last general election.

In that case why hide the name? If this gobshyte stands again the public have a right to know the crap they're spouting. They are in effect a public figure.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Hello girls

I just wanted some opinions on what to do. I am wanting another baby but i had my placenta taken out when my daughter was born, does this mean I can't have any more children or do I need a placenta transplant?"

@Foweva Awone

When I saw you as "last poster" I knew it would be a good 'un.

Keep em coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

"Hello girls

I want to know the answers!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Tell her I can sell her a course of pills that will help her grow a new one for only €1000

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have developed an elixir that I've called H2O. Just one drop in a glass of water every day will make her placenta grow back. It is important to only have one drop as it is odourless and tasteless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,520 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Blaze420 wrote: »
    Climate change was the last bandwagon

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

In that case why hide the name? If this gobshyte stands again the public have a right to know the crap they're spouting. They are in effect a public figure.

It's his private page. I erred on the side of caution.

First its pasta and toilet roll then its strawberries then 5g chem trails . 6 o clock news tonight ... Ireland has ran outta paint ffs then she didn't squirt she pissed on you then were all racist then Madeleine mc cann 2020 what a strange year what next .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Xxxx xxxxxx woit is it to do with u. OK. U go and look avdor ur on problom s OK and doint mieind doging udor people owt of it OK. People that are doing people owt of it like u are a waste of ur ma and da s cum. So go and look avdor ur owt liev OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Redneck Reject1971

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Xxxx xxxxxx woit is it to do with u. OK. U go and look avdor ur on problom s OK and doint mieind doging udor people owt of it OK. People that are doing people owt of it like u are a waste of ur ma and da s cum. So go and look avdor ur owt liev OK.

Reading that gave me a headache on top of my hangover.I'm not able,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Samsgirl wrote: »

Brilliant. Took me far too long to translate.
    Avdor. :D:D

In super value this morning getting me chicken fillet roll as ye do got to the till to pay for it and there was some little mad oul1 haveing a argument with the girl at the checkout because she wouldnt let her buy 6 box's of paracetamol.. the girl at the checkout was saying its company policy were not aloud sell you that much incase you try overdose.. the little mad oul1 kept screaming I have a ****ing box of washing powder here aswell why the **** would I put a wash on if I was gonna kill meself

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Reading that gave me a headache on top of my hangover.I'm not able,heh.

U OK hun? PM me. XOXO

Can all these people not spell or are they just pretending that they are illiterate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Philster

My neighbour just posted this on my TL:
    Does anybody know of any petitions going to request a name change of the "White House"? That name is not given by the colour of the exterior so you know...
    I tried to look it up, the one active with more signatures doesnt accept my Zip code so it must be only for American Citizens.
    #blacklivesmatter

Rest of the neighbours on Whatsapp are :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Does anybody know anybody who can take up 30 square metres of slabs and put them down again.PROPERLY...

• Advertisement

What is this bull**** like :D Who makes this, and worse, who would actually share it? :D (People on MY friends list - that's who! :o )

Firstly please don’t shame me x I work 5 nights awake x last Sunday i did a cottage pie and only asked hubby to clear the leftovers out x but too my horror yesterday I opened the oven door the damn thing still there awful smell straight away near made me boke even me thinking of it makes me sick I’ve tried everything to get the smell out x plz plz i am begging x I will do anything x thank u in advance x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Firstly please don’t shame me x I work 5 nights awake x last Sunday i did a cottage pie and only asked hubby to clear the leftovers out x but too my horror yesterday I opened the oven door the damn thing still there awful smell straight away near made me boke even me thinking of it makes me sick I’ve tried everything to get the smell out x plz plz i am begging x I will do anything x thank u in advance x

It's the "hubby" who should be ashamed. FFS - he didn't open or check the oven? Tool.

It's the "hubby" who should be ashamed. FFS - he didn't open or check the oven? Tool.

It's the x's as punctuation that has me cringing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

It's the x's as punctuation that has me cringing!!

Oh I thought you put them in there for anonymity :) Sorry :o Although I couldn't figure out the punctuation of it, that's not really that unusual with these FB posts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the three girls who brought my purse back to me I’m from *** the *** road and this evening at half 5 I left my purse on the roof of my car and it was only when I got to the garage in *** I realised it was gone it had very important stuff in it and I honestly thought it was gone until three girls arrived at my gate and handed it to my sister in law I want to thank these girls as they never said there name but said they knew me so i want to find them to thank them for there kindness use have no idea how thankful I am for bringing it back to me so please if you see this and it was you or someone knows who these girls were can use please please contact me on here thank you

Don't bother with punctuation or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,906 ✭✭✭thesandeman

^^
    If they're not found over the weekend what's the betting it'll be featured on Liveline in Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

This is not Facebook but instead, twitter. This is the height of comedy and stupidity that Iv seen on the interspace machine

EdwG6rmWkAEPTrc?format=jpg&name=large
    Img

These two are married to each other. It's difficult to express what a comically stupid time we live in when you scold your husband in front of an audience of billions. Is this not classed of hate. Muppet.

Nicole w--- smelly fishy **** the 1 thats ringing me over an arguement that has nothing to do with me im at home rearing my child something yu wouldnt no about bcuzz your off your head 24/7 and yu nver stop drinking your a real good mother altogether aint yeah,,and nicole you to play victim on facebook with your status you have up if yu didnt call my beautiful child names their wouldnt have been anything called back and yes you are a whore and a rape victim not your poor child bcuzz tbh i feel sorry fr your children that they have a mother like yu bcuzz your a disgrace tbh...Now in future when your having your arguements with ppl dont be ringing me bcuzz im not a fool fr any1 i would be a grand 1 to be licken your hole and as for my child being handicap and disformed like yu said it would suit yu better to look into the mirror at your mans face and yu would no all about handicap and disformed with your 2 rubber ugly lookn mock lips on yeah a few lip fillers isnt what yu need its a face transplant,, yu dirty smelly ugly whore and as fr ppl addin me yee can add away i wont be accepting yee i dont no yee and yee dont no what happened so if yee dont mind stop adding me

• Advertisement

A child who was born with a message from God
    In the audio record I can't send you it says this child was born with both hands glued when the doctor managed to take off his hands he started talking
    He said Jesus was coming back soon and He started giving signs of the coming of Christ who will come to take those who believed
    And told everyone to pass this messages to everyone in the world, because there is no more time, tomorrow maybe too late,
    Then the child died.
    A few moments after a man received this message and immediately sent out copies, his business was successful, he started getting more customers than before,
    Another man got the message and called it junk mail, 8 days later he died of an unexplainable disease. This message therefore encourages repentance because the time is near, it is therefore time to return on the right path so that we may be among the saved.now you have two options, either you
    share it to 5 different Facebook groups so you can be spared, or ignore it like nothing happened, I pray God help us get back on the right path and grant all our heart desires in the Lord’s name. Just now.

Advertisement