Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

A child who was born with a message from God
    In the audio record I can't send you it says this child was born with both hands glued when the doctor managed to take off his hands he started talking
    He said Jesus was coming back soon and He started giving signs of the coming of Christ who will come to take those who believed
    And told everyone to pass this messages to everyone in the world, because there is no more time, tomorrow maybe too late,
    Then the child died.
    A few moments after a man received this message and immediately sent out copies, his business was successful, he started getting more customers than before,
    Another man got the message and called it junk mail, 8 days later he died of an unexplainable disease. This message therefore encourages repentance because the time is near, it is therefore time to return on the right path so that we may be among the saved.now you have two options, either you
    share it to 5 different Facebook groups so you can be spared, or ignore it like nothing happened, I pray God help us get back on the right path and grant all our heart desires in the Lord’s name. Just now.

For some reason that reminded me of an acid trip I had in 1979.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Wedding is off girls. People must think I'm a fool for them or something, I'm a fool for no one. 3 hours texting him back and forth and all going normal, then he goes blank for 30 minutes. Then messages me back after the 30 minutes to say his phone died acting like nothing is wrong. Like I'm so PSYCHOOOOO or something.

SICK OF THE LIEEEEEESSSSS. I know for a full fact you were on a whatsapp call with another walk the road TRAMMMMPP. How did your phone die? I told you an hour beforehand that you shpuld plug in your cable and that way we could talk all night. So you probably wanted it to die. We only talked for 3 hours today and yesterday was only 5 hours, but even then you went missing for an hour in between. Who even are you anymore? It's like we're strangers with the way you're carrying on and me knowing you for a full 3 and a half days.

Don't come to me with your dry chat either calling me sweet banana, even though I am a sweet banana, just coz you're a cheater doesn't mean you were wrong about that part. Oh and also, you can call my mommy now because she knows all about you now, Dirty dickie. Couldn't keep it in your pants for another few weeks till we got married? No, why would ya. That it may fall off ya with the rot now.

Send me your passwords if you want to prove to me that you're not cheating on me. Nahhh, you won't do that coz you've too much to hide.Oh and also, it's spelled BEAUTIFUL, not PSYCHO WOMAN. read a book. Hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well rid of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Wedding is off girls. People must think I'm a fool for them or something, I'm a fool for no one. 3 hours texting him back and forth and all going normal, then he goes blank for 30 minutes. Then messages me back after the 30 minutes to say his phone died acting like nothing is wrong. Like I'm so PSYCHOOOOO or something.

SICK OF THE LIEEEEEESSSSS. I know for a full fact you were on a whatsapp call with another walk the road TRAMMMMPP. How did your phone die? I told you an hour beforehand that you shpuld plug in your cable and that way we could talk all night. So you probably wanted it to die. We only talked for 3 hours today and yesterday was only 5 hours, but even then you went missing for an hour in between. Who even are you anymore? It's like we're strangers with the way you're carrying on and me knowing you for a full 3 and a half days.

Don't come to me with your dry chat either calling me sweet banana, even though I am a sweet banana, just coz you're a cheater doesn't mean you were wrong about that part. Oh and also, you can call my mommy now because she knows all about you now, Dirty dickie. Couldn't keep it in your pants for another few weeks till we got married? No, why would ya. That it may fall off ya with the rot now.

Send me your passwords if you want to prove to me that you're not cheating on me. Nahhh, you won't do that coz you've too much to hide.Oh and also, it's spelled BEAUTIFUL, not PSYCHO WOMAN. read a book. Hate you.

He dodged a bullet there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Hang on. They were only together 3and a half days and were getting married??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a comedy account on fb, part of an ongoing fictional story, they were busking for the cost of the 'wedding' the other day

That's a comedy account on fb, part of an ongoing fictional story, they were busking for the cost of the 'wedding' the other day

Oh God I genuinely thought it was legit!! :o My bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

To be fair, you previous posts were shockingly similar so it was very believable! Sad times when a parody account is so close to reality.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Honestly, I only pointed it out because this has now become believable and I thought it was worth noticing how far it's all gone.. Madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Seeing as it's a parody can it be shared? Would love to check it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Thepillowman

Puts a whole new meaning to plugging In your cable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I hate when people such as adults swear around new born kids and and also kids that are 3 years of age but i think it is not fair on them they will pick it up as they grow up thats the way life is now these day with stuff on facebook

"Another Clear Ou On Tha By Tha Ways Friends List Guys / Gals
    Aint Be Anything Bu Myself
    So If Ya Still On My Page
    Consider Yhurself Priveledge"

I am Priveledge!!! Lucky me!!!

"Another Clear Ou On Tha By Tha Ways Friends List Guys / Gals
    Aint Be Anything Bu Myself
    So If Ya Still On My Page
    Consider Yhurself Priveledge"

I am Priveledge!!! Lucky me!!!

Infinite monkey theorem

"I’m not one for Facebook but I’m sick yous creatures of things! *man's name* you half Mann of a thing ya actually you are a fukin man dressed as a women ffs . Don’t know what u are ya dirty scabies scabby hole ‘ on my page txtnn people’ tryna get me fighting with everyone god u need serious help ya sick dog you can talk about no one you dirt !!! Now I’m sick to death of all you fools tryna make me look bad and then when it’s put up to use are automatically disabled . ffs I’ve let use bastards cause trouble for me an my family for months yas are evil . If ya didn’t yee ya think butter wouldn’t melt poisin! The lot yee!! well not no fuk in more. Gowan now to your sugar daddy there’s a pic ther for u hope u get your lip fillers and your iPhone ya common yoke ya need more than lip fillers. and tbh fuk who ever has something to say say to me not over a screen . Enough is a fuk in enough’ pack fukin gomeys"

And then her own mother replies,

"The state of it scabie hole the call junkies dirt to look at you and ur crooked nose the dying one with the narrow back Yee look like yer on drugs ya dying 6stone weight , who the **** u tink u are hahahaha ya yoke ya you no we're we live ya yolk saying u wudnt spend 80 Euro dwn lol it only 20 you dosser that's for ur weed and tabs so keep that yeah ,, as I said less on the phone call to me plssss I beg ya you boney bastard That's if ur not dead by *girls name* lol great video she has up u calling her junkie,, you smelly big nosed tramp who taken ppl in of the streets for ur weed nd tabs don't u ever tink that you I'm afraid of you and guarantee my daughter not either so less **** on FB trying the make urself big 6stone lol and come dwn u yoke u weren't long taken **** dwn wen a cuzin of mine told ya you dying yolk , swear cant wait to see you"

Copied from another status

FOR ALL THE CARING PARENTS OUT THERE WHOS KIDS MAYBE GOING BACK IN SEPTEMBER...
    YOUS NEED TO READ THIS.

Headteacher: sorry we have had to take your child to a testing centre as they were showing symptoms of corona (that means they could have a cold, a temperature, a cough)

Parent: right so where is my child

HT: I'm sorry I cant disclose that information

P: is my child ok?

HT: I can assure you your child is in safe hands in the mean time you need to self isolate with your family for 14 days

P: No I'm coming to get my child now

HT: I'm sorry but if you arrive at the school we will have no choice but to call the police and have you removed from the premises

P: is this a joke? that is my child

HT: I'm sorry but under the new covid act we have the power to remove your child without your consent if we feel the have symptoms.

P: So when will I see my child next

HT: We will have a child service officer contact you.

Now imagine this was a call from your Childs Headteacher

I suggest every parent on my facebook gets off there arse and does some real research on the legislation of the covid act 2020 regarding the laws for children in school!!!!
    They are stripping your rights as a parent.
    AND NO this is not a conspiracy theory this on the GOV website. Your rights gone!!!
    Wakeup, standup!!!!

#wakeup

I've seen the new legislation which were rushed through parliament while everyone was enjoying lockdown....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Copied from another status

FOR ALL THE CARING PARENTS OUT THERE WHOS KIDS MAYBE GOING BACK IN SEPTEMBER...
    YOUS NEED TO READ THIS.

Headteacher: sorry we have had to take your child to a testing centre as they were showing symptoms of corona (that means they could have a cold, a temperature, a cough)

Parent: right so where is my child

HT: I'm sorry I cant disclose that information

P: is my child ok?

HT: I can assure you your child is in safe hands in the mean time you need to self isolate with your family for 14 days

P: No I'm coming to get my child now

HT: I'm sorry but if you arrive at the school we will have no choice but to call the police and have you removed from the premises

P: is this a joke? that is my child

HT: I'm sorry but under the new covid act we have the power to remove your child without your consent if we feel the have symptoms.

P: So when will I see my child next

HT: We will have a child service officer contact you.

Now imagine this was a call from your Childs Headteacher

I suggest every parent on my facebook gets off there arse and does some real research on the legislation of the covid act 2020 regarding the laws for children in school!!!!
    They are stripping your rights as a parent.
    AND NO this is not a conspiracy theory this on the GOV website. Your rights gone!!!
    Wakeup, standup!!!!

#wakeup

I've seen the new legislation which were rushed through parliament while everyone was enjoying lockdown....

Scarlet for anyone sharing this

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Probably better off removing kids from parents that are this gullible.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

With picture of lighted candle :

"Dear God, please put an end to the Corona virus"

Well, let's face it, we've tried everything else

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Taking 2 strokes ur slagging me off wrinkles calling me scruffy cnut getting old don't no wot I went true ur slagging me goofy owl 1 getting old ur joke getting laughin at owl1 ur getting old wrinkles

• Advertisement

"Looking for a tattoo artist with avaibility next week or the following for 2 possibly a third , i want one the rights good too"

One that "rights good" the irony!!

Not really anyone has a care when making love and eloping having a child they don't care about, the healthcare staff who work tirelessly and under paid there is no room and they can cope but with numbers up again they can't cope with trying to juggle Everything.

it makes me pissed off, close yer legs wait until next year those who had kids last year and this year should wait until next year what's the rush we ain't going to die yet?

leave yer other kids grow up a bit and give our healthcare staff a break they are up the walls and run off their feet.

it's selfish of people to do this in a pandemic im not saying don't having kids but could ye all give it a rest and break but a sock on it until things get a bit better I can see a lot of home births happening cause they won't have room hospitals we've been told a few times please see doctor or south doc or get an ambulance out before going hospital

But the child benefit...

fritzelly wrote: »
    But the child benefit...

Someone is trying to explain to her that covid patients aren’t on maternity wards so it’s no extra work for midwives if women are in Irish hospitals having babies, but it’s just not being understood :o

You conspiracy theorists need to go and get a proper hobby for yourselves instead of sitting on your holes all day sharing ****e to Facebook. Protesting against wearing a piece of cloth on your face. Would ya ever stop. Most of yas should have been wearing a mask before the pandemic. Face like a stepped-on rissole. Mary doesn't know how to restart her router or login to the Facebook account that she got locked out of last year but she still thinks she has the right to lecture everyone about the dangers of 5G technology. You have lads who failed pass maths quoting R0 numbers and mortality rates. Telling us all to "wake up" and calling everyone "sheep". Grab a hold of yourself now Aidan. It used to take you 10 minutes to read a paragraph out loud in class. I am in my ****ing hole listening to you over the experts. If I gave you a multiplication sum to do you'd end up in Wexford A&E with a panic attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭chooseusername

In fairness, there's a lot of sense in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Polar101

"Perhaps

Just cautious?

There r too many hoaxtrs..
    just hlp chldrn nothers fir
    instance..selectv..those who won't drain
    resrcs n not pose danger to the communiry"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Polar101 wrote: »
    "Perhaps

Just cautious?

Come again?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Polar101 wrote: »
    "Perhaps

Just cautious?

Someone typed the above mid-stroke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

You conspiracy theorists need to go and get a proper hobby for yourselves instead of sitting on your holes all day sharing ****e to Facebook. Protesting against wearing a piece of cloth on your face. Would ya ever stop. Most of yas should have been wearing a mask before the pandemic. Face like a stepped-on rissole. Mary doesn't know how to restart her router or login to the Facebook account that she got locked out of last year but she still thinks she has the right to lecture everyone about the dangers of 5G technology. You have lads who failed pass maths quoting R0 numbers and mortality rates. Telling us all to "wake up" and calling everyone "sheep". Grab a hold of yourself now Aidan. It used to take you 10 minutes to read a paragraph out loud in class. I am in my ****ing hole listening to you over the experts. If I gave you a multiplication sum to do you'd end up in Wexford A&E with a panic attack.

That's one of the best things I've read on this thread. One of the few that's not on the dumb side of the scale.

Advertisement