Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teal chokes

Options
  • 14-08-2019 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Has any one any experience of these chokes.3 flush fitted chokes delivered for €30 seems a great price.Very little if any reviews online about them.If the thread on the choke is matching the barrel is there really anything that can go wrong.
    https://www.teal-chokes.co.uk/product-category/armsan/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Asus1 wrote: »
    Has any one any experience of these chokes.3 flush fitted chokes delivered for €30 seems a great price.Very little if any reviews online about them.If the thread on the choke is matching the barrel is there really anything that can go wrong.
    https://www.teal-chokes.co.uk/product-category/armsan/

I got a set for my beretta 391 a few months ago, very happy so far.

They have a very good warranty, check out their facebook page for reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Asus1

garv123 wrote: »
    I got a set for my beretta 391 a few months ago, very happy so far.

They have a very good warranty, check out their facebook page for reviews.

Thanks,with the €/£ conversion rate they seem like a great buy was just worried that they were dirt as they are so cheap.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Did you go for them?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Cass wrote: »
    Did you go for them?
    Not yet,will put in the order for them tonight so hopefully will have them by next week,they just seem a great price and have a 10y warranty.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Sterling is still good, but seems to be clawing it's way back so if you want to make good of the exchange rate i wouldn't leave it too long.

Then again with the way things are going come October the pound could be in the toilet.

Let us know how you get on.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement

Cass wrote: »
    Sterling is still good, but seems to be clawing it's way back so if you want to make good of the exchange rate i wouldn't leave it too long.

Then again with the way things are going come October the pound could be in the toilet.

Let us know how you get on.

Its always the same....have a Google...see something you dont really need.....say im buying that....then forget and see something else and spend money on that eg pike rod and baitcaster reel.

Well update on the chokes.Collected them this morning and screwed each one into shotgun.Evey one threaded fine.They are made to a low price and overall i dont think they are too bad.The 1/2 choke thread has some gunk on it but a bit of wire wool will remove that.Havent had a chance to shoot with them yet.So for €30 delivered for 3 chokes i would say they were a bargain and i will use them for hunting and my extended for clays.

Advertisement