Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Relaxation of Restrictions, Part VII *Read OP For Mod Warnings*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BeefeaterHat

Spoken by a frequenter of the main thread, which has jackboots calling for the army to break into houses and detain people

And the irony is that the lads in the main thread call the restrictions thread people nutters. Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Stormyteacup

Would explain why Tony was hellbent on going to level 5 three days after NPHET didn’t see any need to change anything.

Perhaps he saw the increasing rate of hospital acquired infection and that’s what was behind the drastic trigger pull to level 5.

Case numbers have halved in the 14 day report since the beginning of the month, but the hospitalisation rate has doubled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Just off the phone with my uncle,

He owns a wet pub in Dublin and expects to be open for table service from 9 December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

And the irony is that the lads in the main thread call the restrictions thread people nutters. Ridiculous

The moral pontificating by a number of posters on that thread is absolutely breathtaking.

Port Wine and chocolate is all some of them deposit in the toilet it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭road_high

The moral pontificating by a number of posters on that thread is absolutely breathtaking.

Yes they all have their individual little “horror stories” to share with all and sundry too. They are a must have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Did the first lockdown even work? They closed schools on the 12th of March, Pubs were closed on the 15th of March, non essential businesses about a week later. The Virus peaked between April 12th and 19th. A month after schools and pubs were closed, 3 weeks after non essential shops being closed.

The Virus basically just peaked and ****ed off for a few months. Lockdowns are supposed to slow the spread or flatten the curve. But there are no curves being flattened. The Virus just falls away dramatically after peaking.

We have to just accept that nobody in a position of power has any idea what they are doing. Nobody knows what they are doing. They are locking us down and not even knowing if it works or not.

Now we are hearing the General Holohan wants to go deeper into December. For what? What evidence or examples from his experience suggest that we should listen to him?

Does anyone read these posts and just think some people live in absolute crazy town. I mean I can see the arguments around the cost of a lockdown versus the benefits along with many other arguments against them but trying to push the idea that the covid numbers aren't linked is jaw-droppingly stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Some of the comments on Facebook these past few months are beyond hysterical and bat sh** crazy.

- "SHUT DOWN THE AIRPORTS AND BAN ALL TRAVEL"
    - "THANK GOD WE WENT TO LEVEL 5 WHEN WE DID"
    - "WE NEED MAJOR FINES TO STOP PEOPLE TRAVELLING"
    - "LOCKDOWN UNTIL 2021 NOW"
    - "LEVEL 6 IS NEEDED"
    - "THIS VIRUS IS OUT OF CONTROL THANKS TO SOME PEOPLE NOT LISTENING TO HOLOHAN"
    - "WE NEED TO BAN ALL TRAVEL FROM THE AIRPORTS AND PORTS"
    - "ANYONE WHO COMES HOME FOR CHRISTMAS AND SPREADS THE VIRUS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP"

I think a lot of the lockdown faithful are just posturing on boards. They're seemingly courageous and self sacrificing beyond the point of reason in regards to their personal lives.

RobitTV wrote: »
    Some of the comments on Facebook these past few months are beyond hysterical and bat sh** crazy.

- "SHUT DOWN THE AIRPORTS AND BAN ALL TRAVEL"
    - "THANK GOD WE WENT TO LEVEL 5 WHEN WE DID"
    - "WE NEED MAJOR FINES TO STOP PEOPLE TRAVELLING"
    - "LOCKDOWN UNTIL 2021 NOW"
    - "LEVEL 6 IS NEEDED"
    - "THIS VIRUS IS OUT OF CONTROL THANKS TO SOME PEOPLE NOT LISTENING TO HOLOHAN"
    - "WE NEED TO BAN ALL TRAVEL FROM THE AIRPORTS AND PORTS"
    - "ANYONE WHO COMES HOME FOR CHRISTMAS AND SPREADS THE VIRUS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP"

Anyone fancy crowdfunding a time machine to go back and kill Mark Zuckerberg before he founded Facebook?

• Advertisement

Does anyone read these posts and just think some people live in absolute crazy town. I mean I can see the arguments around the cost of a lockdown versus the benefits along with many other arguments against them but trying to push the idea that the covid numbers aren't linked is jaw-droppingly stupid.

I think anyone that continues to think lockdowns are some kind of answer is firmly imbedded in crazytown

Anyone fancy crowdfunding a time machine to go back and kill Mark Zuckerberg before he founded Facebook?

Social media has proven itself to be a massive force for bad throughout this. It’s the modern way of spreading mass hysteria

road_high wrote: »
    Social media has proven itself to be a massive force for bad throughout this. It’s the modern way of spreading mass hysteria

I have an uncle who shares every detail of his personal life on FB and he must have shared a dozen posts about American tourists in Killarney, Dublin, Galway etc over the summer. Just pure stupid guff

I think anyone that continues to think lockdowns are some kind of answer is firmly imbedded in crazytown

You obviously have a reading comprehension issue. My post was not related to if lockdowns are or aren't the answer. I specifically made reference to that in my post. It was related to this madcap notion that they don't have an effect on the corona cases and the Trumpism that it just magically peaked and disappered.

You obviously have a reading comprehension issue. My post was not related to if lockdowns are or aren't the answer. I specifically made reference to that in my post. It was related to this madcap notion that they don't have an effect on the corona cases and the Trumpism that it just magically peaked and disappered.

Well then you clearly made reference to lockdowns you absolute cabbage!

Mod: Banned

I have an uncle who shares every detail of his personal life on FB and he must have shared a dozen posts about American tourists in Killarney, Dublin, Galway etc over the summer. Just pure stupid guff

Yes pure attention seeking - look at me I support lockdowns, amnt i so virtuous and better than them”
    Very common with the lockdown curtain twitchers really

Well then you clearly made reference to lockdowns you absolute cabbage!

It is called context. I know that is probably not a concept you are familiar with.

Name-calling, what age are you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I think people are suffering from PTSD. They felt l secure during lockdown and are in fear of their lives of this nothing Virus that you need to be tested to try and work out if you have it or not.

They cry about people not wearing masks outdoors. They probably wear masks in their cars. They leave their homes to go out and record people congregation from their camera phones. They watch the NPHET daily press conference religiously. They see Tony Holohan as a reassuring voice and an authority figure. They say things like "oh no, they will lock us down for longer if we don't stick to the rules". They are weak, servile individuals. They will be of no use should we ever come within a true crisis. Send them to the front as cannon fodder. The cannot be relied upon.

I have taken note of the Pro-Lockdowners in my life. Some people have surprised me. I know they cannot be trusted for when it really matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

Just off the phone with my uncle,

He owns a wet pub in Dublin and expects to be open for table service from 9 December.

Why not the second?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

I think people are suffering from PTSD. They felt l secure during lockdown and are in fear of their lives of this nothing Virus that you need to be tested to try and work out if you have it or not.

They cry about people not wearing masks outdoors. They probably wear masks in their cars. They leave their homes to go out and record people congregation from their camera phones. They watch the NPHET daily press conference religiously. They see Tony Holohan as a reassuring voice and an authority figure. They say things like "oh no, they will lock us down for longer if we don't stick to the rules". They are weak, servile individuals. They will be of no use should we ever come within a true crisis. Send them to the front as cannon fodder. The cannot be relied upon.

I have taken note of the Pro-Lockdowners in my life. Some people have surprised me. I know they cannot be trusted for when it really matters.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

The paradox is coming full circle

The good times in the 1st world for the last few decades have given rise to what we are seeing for the last few months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

If you can't even put up with the mildest of emergencies like covid, constantly whining about restrictions, how on earth are you going to cope with something bigger? The lack of self awareness here is absolutely staggering.

froog wrote: »
    If you can't even put up with the mildest of emergencies like covid, constantly whining about restrictions, how on earth are you going to cope with something bigger? The lack of self awareness here is absolutely staggering.

How is covid mild? You have 20% unemployment, 45% youth unemployment and a 24 billion euro deficit. How is that mild?

If you feel at risk from a respiratory virus of the “potency” of Covid 19 then you really are a patheticly weak individual

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If you feel at risk from a respiratory virus of the “potency” of Covid 19 then you really are a patheticly weak individual

Mod:

When you come back from your holiday don't post in this thread again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,928 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

And yet despite your own admission that this CV-19 emergency is indeed among the mildest, we have among the harshest responses to it being justified by people like yourself.

Staggering indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Rrrrrr2

Wait until they start administering the vaccines!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Restrictions for what though? This nothing Virus? It's just as potent as the winter flu. This isn't ebola. There is nothing to be afraid of. We don't need restrictions. Holohans servilians are just weaklings. Mentally feeble. Cannot lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Looking at the NFL game in Jacksonville just now shows how distancing can be done in large stadiums.
    It's a sickner the intercounty panels can't even bring all members to the matches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭AssetBacked2

This. It's as simple as this.

To think that all we are calling for in this thread is to get back on with our lives so just allowing businesses to open and travel to resume as well as abandoning heavy restrictions on people (ie don't stand near others, put on a face covering, don't visit the homes of families), is really disturbing to then see the extremists call to retain such restrictions.

For what? A not very harmful virus which requires an orchestrated advertising campaign to make you fear it as data is not able to show you. It's a bizarre world and disturbing how many think social and economic restrictions are not utterly devastating and that it is sufficient justification to just try to prop up the economy but not the social wellbeing of people.

What a truly bizarre post...

You’ve just admitted that Covid is mild despite the fact that all your posts say it is a deadly virus and over 10000 would be dead in Ireland without restrictions.

What changed your mind in the end?

What emergency do you think will happen that will force business to close as much as this year?

What a truly bizarre post...

You’ve just admitted that Covid is mild despite the fact that all your posts say it is a deadly virus and over 10000 would be dead in Ireland without restrictions.

What changed your mind in the end?

What emergency do you think will happen that will force business to close as much as this year?

You'll find big dollops of hypocrisy in the post history of doomers, it seems to be part and parcel of their hysteria.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Looking at the NFL game in Jacksonville just now shows how distancing can be done in large stadiums.
    It's a sickner the intercounty panels can't even bring all members to the matches.

Yes, been fans at many NFL for weeks now - however I heard a good piece on Talksport this week talking about fans back in UK stadiums and the issues are not necessarily the spacing out in stadiums.

It's also about people getting to the stadiums and all the congregating in the vicinity which would ensue.

While watching the NFL with fans in situ, you may have heard that Denver will have no fans after this week, not sure if/when others will follow but apparently (I don't know the further detail) but it was not a success for Denver.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/11/20/denver-broncos-fans-covid-coronavirus/

Be interesting as well over the next couple of weeks to see the impact of US Thanksgiving - may be more state or city lockdowns which will reduce the attendances.

https://www.thejournal.ie/covid-19-christmas-5275465-Nov2020/

Minister of State, Pippa Hackett:

"There is no point indicating to people we are going to open up for two weeks at Christmas because that is just a free for all.
    As difficult as it is now to get people to adhere to the regulations, a free-for-all two-week holiday at Christmas, that will be lockdown after Christmas."

The gall of Hackett, pushing such alarmist rhetoric. Of course she has a six-figure cushion to sit back on, wouldn't feel so emboldened if she was collecting PUP next week. We're not unthinking animals who are incapable of exercising good judgment. Those of us forced out of employment are not feeling very receptive to patronising rhetoric.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/22/sunak-set-to-freeze-pay-for-public-sector-workers-in-england

Public sector pay freeze likely to be brought in in the UK. Sunak saying it was “entirely reasonable” to consider pay policy in the context of the Covid-hit economy.

I think it is entirely reasonable our own government will look at similar cost saving measures. It's a pity they haven't already considered it so we might see a bit more pushback in the civil and public sectors for economic lockdowns.

• Advertisement

"There is no point indicating to people we are going to open up for two weeks at Christmas because that is just a free for all.
    As difficult as it is now to get people to adhere to the regulations, a free-for-all two-week holiday at Christmas, that will be lockdown after Christmas."

The gall of Hackett, pushing such alarmist rhetoric. Of course she has a six-figure cushion to sit back on, wouldn't feel so emboldened if she was collecting PUP next week. We're not unthinking animals who are incapable of exercising good judgment. Those of us forced out of employment are not feeling very receptive to patronising rhetoric.

Kids in private fee paying school (Kilkenny College)- check
    Still being paid full public sector salary- check
    Lives on organic farm in rural Offaly- check
    Member of Green Party- check

So you can see exactly how and where this all is coming from. Smug virtue signallers like Pippa inhabit a different planet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

thebiglad wrote: »
    Yes, been fans at many NFL for weeks now - however I heard a good piece on Talksport this week talking about fans back in UK stadiums and the issues are not necessarily the spacing out in stadiums.

It's also about people getting to the stadiums and all the congregating in the vicinity which would ensue.

While watching the NFL with fans in situ, you may have heard that Denver will have no fans after this week, not sure if/when others will follow but apparently (I don't know the further detail) but it was not a success for Denver.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/11/20/denver-broncos-fans-covid-coronavirus/

Be interesting as well over the next couple of weeks to see the impact of US Thanksgiving - may be more state or city lockdowns which will reduce the attendances.

Seems to be more of a cases in the area based decision.
    Florida does seem to be an outlier, not sure it that's a climate based call or just more Liberal law makers..

The UK a big problem considering most stadiums have bottlenecks for commutes and access.
    Old Trafford, Emirates, I've noticed first hand. The likes of Goodison Park is an example of one with more access routes.

Rrrrrr2 wrote: »
    Kids in private fee paying school (Kilkenny College)- check
    Still being paid full public sector salary- check
    Lives on organic farm in rural Offaly- check
    Member of Green Party- check

So you can see exactly how and where this all is coming from. Smug virtue signallers like Pippa inhabit a different planet.

This is what happens when you vote for the green party. You get what you pay for.

This is what happens when you vote for the green party. You get what you pay for.

Indeed. It sums them up tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

You'll be on RTE news if they get wind of your disgraceful granny killing ways

I got stopped jumping over the fence maybe 3-4months ago to the course by gardai, usual questions , when i questioned why i cant play i was told im making the course lose money and its a hinder to the state and adverse to restrictions.

This was around one week after golfgate, i asked if they investigate all golf matter at the moment at which at that point i was asked to empty my pockets backpack and everything else.

Manager of the course was pissed off, gardai i spoke to today asked for a copy of my key so he dont have to jump himself.

Go out enjoy yourselves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/22/sunak-set-to-freeze-pay-for-public-sector-workers-in-england

Public sector pay freeze likely to be brought in in the UK. Sunak saying it was “entirely reasonable” to consider pay policy in the context of the Covid-hit economy.

I think it is entirely reasonable our own government will look at similar cost saving measures. It's a pity they haven't already considered it so we might see a bit more pushback in the civil and public sectors for economic lockdowns.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/further-payments-for-high-earning-public-service-staff-to-cost-42m-1.4362781
    About 340,000 staff across the public service will receive pay increases of 2 per cent from the beginning of October.

While the state is hemorrhaging cash, it's been handing out pay rises.

We need tax increases and public service pay cuts now for people to cop on and realise that this all has to be paid for.

Zebra3 wrote: »
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/further-payments-for-high-earning-public-service-staff-to-cost-42m-1.4362781

We need tax increases and public service pay cuts now for people to cop on and realise that this all has to be paid for.

Tbh I was pretty shocked but not surprised with the stuff McGrath was coming out with the other day. Definitely more austerity on the way

Shes one of the super junior ministers too, no such thing as meritocracy in govt buildings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Zebra3 wrote: »

There's less corruption in Venezuela than there is here.

Getting it in the neck on twitter. And rightly so
    https://twitter.com/maryeregan/status/1330489377370365953?s=21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Good news, the vaccines are getting closer. Reports that the UK may approve the Pfizer vaccine by the end of the week. There's estimates that something like 70% will be needed for herd immunity, but even at a rate lower than that we should be seeing significant impacts in terms of reducing numbers in hospital.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1330607289699610627

hmmm wrote: »
    Good news, the vaccines are getting closer. Reports that the UK may approve the Pfizer vaccine by the end of the week. There's estimates that something like 70% will be needed for herd immunity, but even at a rate lower than that we should be seeing significant impacts in terms of reducing numbers in hospital.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1330607289699610627

Brilliant news but I can't wait for our shower here to completely **** up. I'll call it now, we'll still be under some form of restrictions while the rest of Europe are opening up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Just when I thought people were starting to see a bit of sense, the scenes in Cork last night have caused a resurgence of complete hysterics in some people.

Despite the fact that the statement from the Gardaí this morning confirmed that the issues last night were from one isolated incident in which a drugs arrest got out of hand, and that 99.9% of the public in attendance were perfectly behaved and compliant and were just enjoying the Christmas lights with their families and friends, the majority of the comments under the article on FB were borderline totalitarian.

There were calls for water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas (!!!) to be used on people minding their own business enjoying the lights, and access to medical care to be removed for life from anyone in attendance.
    There were also suggestions that anyone of college age should be expelled from their course and denied any financial assistance from social welfare afterwards.

One comment which got quite a lot of likes wants a 9pm curfew put in place and a level 7 lockdown until the 24th of January, at which time we could celebrate a delayed Christmas.
    This level 7 would involve schools, airports and the boarders being closed and full closure of all industries, meaning you wouldn’t even be allowed to walk your dog or leave the house to exercise and the army would deliver food & medicine direct to our doors.
    Anyone caught outdoors during this level 7 lockdown would get 5 years in jail and/or a hefty fine.
    Apparently this a reasonable reaction to seeing families and people of all ages walking around drinking coffees and flat pints enjoying the Christmas atmosphere on a November evening.

Lots of people complaining that they haven’t seen their parents/granny/elderly relative since March and ‘idiots like this are ruining it for everyone’, implying that they are being forced to unfairly be separated from a loved one because of other people getting a little bit of normality. And I’m sorry but that’s absolutely ridiculous, if you have an elderly or vulnerable loved one that you haven’t seen in 9 months then that’s on you.
    It’s quite simple, limit your own movements and reduce your own contacts so that when you see said loved one, the risk is as low as possible.
    Or avoid seeing altogether if the risk is still too great for everyone involved to be comfortable with.
    But that decision has nothing to do with Mary and Johnny down the road, who are low risk and don’t have any elderly/vulnerable relatives, going for a few hot whiskeys and a stroll around town.

Personal responsibility seems to be in very short supply, but not in the way they think.
    It’s actually shocking how little initiative people are showing when it comes to assessing their own risks, they’re just happy to wait for the man on the telly to tell them when it’s ok to do something.
    But the man on the telly won’t be there and won’t care when we are in the depths of depression and mental health issues, when granny is wasting away in a nursing home from lack of human contact, or when we can’t pay our rent/mortgages when the banks come knocking.
    And it’s only then that they’ll realise that we actually aren’t ’all in this together’ at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Just when I thought people were starting to see a bit of sense, the scenes in Cork last night have caused a resurgence of complete hysterics in some people.

Despite the fact that the statement from the Gardaí this morning confirmed that the issues last night were from one isolated incident in which a drugs arrest got out of hand, and that 99.9% of the public in attendance were perfectly behaved and compliant and were just enjoying the Christmas lights with their families and friends, the majority of the comments under the article on FB were borderline totalitarian.

There were calls for water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas (!!!) to be used on people minding their own business enjoying the lights, and access to medical care to be removed for life from anyone in attendance.
    There were also suggestions that anyone of college age should be expelled from their course and denied any financial assistance from social welfare afterwards.

One comment which got quite a lot of likes wants a 9pm curfew put in place and a level 7 lockdown until the 24th of January, at which time we could celebrate a delayed Christmas.
    This level 7 would involve schools, airports and the boarders being closed and full closure of all industries, meaning you wouldn’t even be allowed to walk your dog or leave the house to exercise and the army would deliver food & medicine direct to our doors.
    Anyone caught outdoors during this level 7 lockdown would get 5 years in jail and/or a hefty fine.
    Apparently this a reasonable reaction to seeing families and people of all ages walking around drinking coffees and flat pints enjoying the Christmas atmosphere on a November evening.

Lots of people complaining that they haven’t seen their parents/granny/elderly relative since March and ‘idiots like this are ruining it for everyone’, implying that they are being forced to unfairly be separated from a loved one because of other people getting a little bit of normality. And I’m sorry but that’s absolutely ridiculous, if you have an elderly or vulnerable loved one that you haven’t seen in 9 months then that’s on you.
    It’s quite simple, limit your own movements and reduce your own contacts so that when you see said loved one, the risk is as low as possible.
    Or avoid seeing altogether if the risk is still too great for everyone involved to be comfortable with.
    But that decision has nothing to do with Mary and Johnny down the road, who are low risk and don’t have any elderly/vulnerable relatives, going for a few hot whiskeys and a stroll around town.

Personal responsibility seems to be in very short supply, but not in the way they think.
    It’s actually shocking how little initiative people are showing when it comes to assessing their own risks, they’re just happy to wait for the man on the telly to tell them when it’s ok to do something.
    But the man on the telly won’t be there and won’t care when we are in the depths of depression and mental health issues, when granny is wasting away in a nursing home from lack of human contact, or when we can’t pay our rent/mortgages when the banks come knocking.
    And it’s only then that they’ll realise that we actually aren’t ’all in this together’ at all.

Omg that is crazy. I think those people are suffering from the same mental illness as Tony. I was in town last night and it was fine , everyone was sticking to their own groups. Sorry humans are social creatures and that’s never going to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Thats me

SusieBlue wrote: »

Susu, this is first ring. If gardai will not stop these ‘idiots like this are ruining it for everyone’ then citizens on some stage will do it themselves, may be no so accurately as gardai would.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement