Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Your mouth, bugger did you get ulcers or something? Anyway great to have you back.. Put manners on us in inventive ways

No, my upper teeth were severely damaged. They won't do heart surgery if you have bad teeth, so that got pushed way back while I get an upper denture and two cavities filled. other wise, I would be on week 3 of recovery from valve replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Honour Guard Of Bastards, that's so brilliant, it's got to be a future thread title either here or in the Barracks, once I've been knocked off my perch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Someone make a note

Quick, where's the minutes keeper? Or was one even hired?

Oh hell, he quit forever ago. Never mind, I have post-its.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh I see, have a date for the valve surgery yet?

Ahh I see, have a date for the valve surgery yet?

Likely January sometime. So many children also need it, plus the emergencies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You holding up ok?.

^^^ Not to take away from the seriousness of Cy's situation, but over the course of this damned pandemic, I've gotten sick of the above question, and all it's variations.... If there's any change of moods, you'll be duly informed.

As you were.

You holding up ok?.
    Better than I was.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ^^^ Not to take away from the seriousness of Cy's situation, but over the course of this damned pandemic, I've gotten sick of the above question, and all it's variations.... If there's any change of moods, you'll be duly informed.

As you were.
    This whole pandemic has played merry hell with everybody's mental health. My problems have just made it more spicy for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Get well soon fox.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Friday 13th. Swannie mounts her witches broom.

Think I'll hide from the world today Swannie! :eek:

Naaaa. We need your Grem tales to tell about the fire.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Naaaa. We need your Grem tales to tell about the fire.

Wait, the electricity will be gone?. Hmm campfire spooky grem tales could be fun.

Indeed Grem. Oh, bring along a dragon to fire out witches brew.

Consider it done ;) Hope all is well with you?

• Moderators Posts: 51,854 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Swannie:D
    happy Friday, Grem :)

tenor.gif

Happy Best Friday, Nocts! :P:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

I guess I'll allow it given the date..

• Advertisement

you're the bestest, Grem!! :pac:

I guess I'll allow it given the date..

We've an imposter in our midst :pac::pac:

Swannie splashes about, covering all nearby friends with drops. Happy Rain Day.

Yet another Moon Day. Cheers all.

Yet another Moon Day. Cheers all.

337036_pc.jpg

Ah we don't need another full moon now thanks :p

• Advertisement

Ah we don't need another full moon now thanks :p

:P:P:D

Guess what day it is?

Guess what day it is?

Winesday?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Humping Day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Winesday?
    Humping Day?

Humping & Wine this place has sunk even lower in the gutter.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I didn't think this was even possible :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man!

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man!

Sadly as the moderator hereabouts, I need a bigger broom apparently. This should do

DP12_Works_2_3__87626.1595858019.jpg?c=2?imbypass=on

^^^^^^ That's ****ing overkill :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ^^^^^^ That's ****ing overkill :pac:

No, that's sufficient kill for this area

Bionic arms to bear arms in this case i think.

Well that escalated quick. :eek:

Glad to see you have a roadmap to recovery Cy.

Swannie sticks head about corner. Happy Thor’s Day.

Another day another dollar, new physio exercise regime begins *wince*

Cheers Grem on.

• Advertisement

This aggression will not stand, man! :P

Happy Friday, everybody.

Happy Noccers

happy Friday, IO:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

Happy weekend.

Hey Swannie, how's our Cali correspondent

Curfews galore Ted.

Curfews seem like a sensible one to me, though i haven't experienced them.. How are you doing?

Fair thanks Grem.

We await news of restrictions being lifted somewhat.. The health people and the political/business people will have some long long debates to reach a compromise I think.

• Advertisement

Curfews galore Ted.

Same thing here in New york actually

Advertisement