Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-10-2019, 14:01   #1621
Mrs Gilhooley

Jesus that's nice. I've no money this month, do you need any jobs done around the house or anything?

Last edited by Mrs Gilhooley; 14-10-2019 at 14:32.
Advertisement
14-10-2019, 14:51   #1622
dakar

Ok, I’ll bite! Offer asking if you can post.
(4) thanks from:
14-10-2019, 14:53   #1623
Kintarō Hattori
All Round Nice Guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Kintarō Hattori
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakar View Post
Ok, I’ll bite! Offer asking if you can post.
I most definitely can chief, and it's a privilege for me to sell it to you. If you pop me across a PM I'll get it of to you asap.
(5) thanks from:
14-10-2019, 18:04   #1624
HDMI

Gonna offer this here before I list it elsewhere.

Never had a need for an accountant in my life but filing tax returns over here with a foreign income can be a pain in the butt. Turns out I owe very little tax but the accountants bill is enough on it's own

For those that are new and do not know me I currently live in the North Carolina so the watch would be getting posted from here. Long time member with many friends here on the forum.

So here is my Seiko SZSC004 Jade Sumo, asking price is non negotiable and is a fair $400 net to me in my paypal and you pay whatever extra for postage.

I shipped a new one of these to member Deep Thought a few months back and he went with the expensive shipping option which I believe is around $60 but there is a slower version $25-$30. My mother in law always shipped watches to me using the cheaper option but I'm a tight fecker and took the chance. I also never paid duty on any watches that were shipped but please bear that in mind. If you have a family member here in the US I am more than willing to ship it to them and you could collect it when on holidays, postage is around $10-$15.

One photo just taken outside on this fine day and one stock photo. Outer and inner boxes included along with tags and a booklet. A few very fine marks on the bracelet which could be easily removed.

14-10-2019, 18:06   #1625
banie01

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMI View Post
If I wasn't just today, been caght for the installation cost of a new central heating boiler I would be all over this like a manky rash!

The very best of luck with the sale.
Beautiful watch.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
14-10-2019, 18:15   #1626
HDMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by banie01 View Post
If I wasn't just today, been caght for the installation cost of a new central heating boiler I would be all over this like a manky rash!

The very best of luck with the sale.
Beautiful watch.
Appreciate it, it really is a lovely watch and I will pick up another further down the road when things settle. Just getting over the costs of moving house and then a visit from my daughter, last thing I needed was another bill.
Thanks from:
14-10-2019, 23:38   #1627
Birneybau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintarō Hattori View Post

Selling my lovely Seiko recraft that I bought earlier in the year from a fellow Boardsie. I love the watch but haven't had an occasion to wear it so it's just been sitting idle in the watch box. Feedback on the advert/pricing is welcome.

https://www.adverts.ie/casual/limite...watch/19034667
Dang, if offer falls through I'd definitely be interested.
(2) thanks from:
15-10-2019, 02:21   #1628
NIMAN

Quote:

Never had a need for an accountant in my life but filing tax returns over here with a foreign income can be a pain in the butt. Turns out I owe very little tax but the accountants bill is enough on it's own

For those that are new and do not know me I currently live in the North Carolina so the watch would be getting posted from here. Long time member with many friends here on the forum.

So here is my Seiko SZSC004 Jade Sumo, asking price is non negotiable and is a fair $400 net to me in my paypal and you pay whatever extra for postage.

I shipped a new one of these to member Deep Thought a few months back and he went with the expensive shipping option which I believe is around $60 but there is a slower version $25-$30. My mother in law always shipped watches to me using the cheaper option but I'm a tight fecker and took the chance. I also never paid duty on any watches that were shipped but please bear that in mind. If you have a family member here in the US I am more than willing to ship it to them and you could collect it when on holidays, postage is around $10-$15.

One photo just taken outside on this fine day and one stock photo. Outer and inner boxes included along with tags and a booklet. A few very fine marks on the bracelet which could be easily removed.

A beaut.

Is it really 53mm?
15-10-2019, 03:45   #1629
HDMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIMAN View Post
A beaut.

Is it really 53mm?
Doesn't feel like 53 on the wrist, a few guys here with smaller wrists wearing them. The 20mm bracelet makes it very wearable.

The Sumo is probably the best bang for buck watch on the market.
Advertisement
15-10-2019, 10:54   #1630
fat bloke

Is that sumo the 4r or 6r movement?
15-10-2019, 14:59   #1631
HDMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat bloke View Post
Is that sumo the 4r or 6r movement?
All Sumo's are 6r movement, never seen one with a 4r in a stock watch.
Thanks from:
17-10-2019, 16:50   #1632
Deep Thought

Quote:

and it worked out a treat, I am in the US 1st week November . -so could help bringing it home if someone here bought it
Thanks from:
17-10-2019, 19:03   #1633
HDMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Thought View Post
and it worked out a treat, I am in the US 1st week November . -so could help bringing it home if someone here bought it

Really appreciate it DT, that would make it a nice deal for a potential buyer.
17-10-2019, 19:13   #1634
Deep Thought

Quote:
Really appreciate it DT, that would make it a nice deal for a potential buyer.
No probs. Will be in Raleigh / Durham area.. your neck of the woods?
17-10-2019, 19:15   #1635
HDMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Thought View Post
No probs. Will be in Raleigh / Durham area.. your neck of the woods?
Only a couple of hours away, you on a work trip or holiday?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion