Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longrange predictions from abcd.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Kenring wrote: »
    Well said, I agree with all your points. They are exactly my conclusions too and what I have been saying to radio stations etc, and which indicate to me you are probably using roughly the same factors as I am.
    cheers
    Ken Ring
    www.predictweather.com

Regards to Ken Ring.

I am putting across a totally personal yet objective analysis of your predictions.......... They are limited and that's being kind.

No matter how any rogue attempts to promote a few Long Range forecasting at this point is impossible, yes predictions for within 1-3 months are possible for precipitation and temperature averaging historic records veruses synoptic predictions.

This thread is closed.

And Ken Ring, any further attempts at pimping your website on these boards will result in permanent banning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement