Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's one of the best things I've read on this thread. One of the few that's not on the dumb side of the scale.

It's effing hilarious though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Polar101 wrote: »
    "Perhaps

Just cautious?

There r too many hoaxtrs..
    just hlp chldrn nothers fir
    instance..selectv..those who won't drain
    resrcs n not pose danger to the communiry"

I think on about immigrants? Saying there's too many hoaxers & we should just help kids |& mothers for instance. Be selective with those who won't drain resources & not pose a danger to the community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

That's one of the best things I've read on this thread. One of the few that's not on the dumb side of the scale.

My favourite part is the face like a stepped-on rissole, I'm gonna steal that one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

My favourite part is the face like a stepped-on rissole, I'm gonna steal that one!!

A face like an ordinary rissole is bad enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

The bit about the panic attack is the best bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

It was lifted from the Wexford Corporation fb page

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was lifted from the Wexford Corporation fb page

That's a great parody account tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭Polar101

I think on about immigrants? Saying there's too many hoaxers & we should just help kids |& mothers for instance. Be selective with those who won't drain resources & not pose a danger to the community.

I think you've got it.. makes sense now (almost) if it was actually 'mothers'.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"No the problem is that the govement are taking in refuges a d given them a houwse car every tink for free and then to the peple that are from there are just told oh we can't help it's fu*kin shockin help are owen peple befor otters send them back to where they came from not are problem so why should they be looked after befor are owen fu*king shoking f*cking govement",

'Help are owen peple befor otters'

Why? Are otters now getting ahead of themselves?
    Are our beautiful wild rivers not good enough for them anymore?
    Coming over here n taking "are howzes, are cars evry tink...."
    Damned hairy long-tailed fur - rinners!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Hahaha when ur ex rings ye threatening t burn me and my kids out of our house on today of all days ,and his big junkie bird sends ye a friend request then blocks ye haha havin a creep wer ye love 🀭🀣🀣 the shame of the two of yis scruffy good for nothing junkies yis are more than welcome to come to me today but neither of yis would have the bottle , I'm in the right humour for yous knackers keep it up I'm warning yis ,two ****in muts I'll leave it at that for now because yous arnt worth the jail time 💯🖕

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Picture the scene: you buy your son a quad bike for his birthday. It’s a great gift & he’s happy. On his next birthday you give him £300, you’re a pretty good dad & he’s well happy with £300. Then you tell him you sold the quad bike & got £300 for it. so turns out you’re not a good dad, you’re a c**t cause you just gave him the £300 that was already his and actually gave him **** all for his birthday. I have never wanted to rip someone’s throat out with my bare hands so badly in all my life and I wish to god I had never met the prick. Talk about stitch your own kid up and try to make yourself look good in the process. Absolute C**T !!!!!!!

Girlos in Finglas be like
    "The gubberment are a load a bollix they give us nuttin I swear how are we suppose ta afford Christmas im a single mother with 6 kids and none of the 6 baby daddies give me nuttin, I only have a 4 bed on hap.. I swear I'm bullin

Then an hour later on a buy and sell page.

How much are your late late goody boxes? 30 euro each? What's in them 2 cans 2 packera crips and jellies? Ah yeah give us 6 of them. I'll collect them later me jeep is in getting serviced, ah no yeah it's grand I've to fly over that way anyway I've to pick up moncler jackets for hayden Jayden kayden and Brayden in brown thomas anyway luv XXX

#gotheshopyerselfyalazycunt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭chooseusername

No Moncler jackets for Layden and Gayden then?
    I like the hashtag.
    (Cracking wind-up)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,909 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

sligojoek wrote: »
    Picture the scene: you buy your son a quad bike for his birthday.

No quicker route to A+E and maybe the paraplegia ward

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

've to pick up moncler jackets for hayden Jayden kayden and Brayden in brown thomas anyway luv XXX

I'm picturing a north Dublin take on Donald Duck raising Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Is de care doc open in level5 ?? If so does enyone have the number. One of my little angles is sick

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

coolhull wrote: »
    Is de care doc open in level5 ?? If so does enyone have the number. One of my little angles is sick

Is she going to wait until after midnight on Wednesday for level 5 to kick in before she rings the caredoc ?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

From a news report on a cafe offering free meals to kids:
    "I think yous are all missing the point in stead of ready cooling people on the system...."

I had to read this about 6 times before I understood what she meant. I'm hoping it was just autocorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,248 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I'm lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,151 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

fritzelly wrote: »
    I'm lost?

ready cooling = ridiculing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭chooseusername

ready cooling = ridiculing
    And me thinking it was "really fooling".
    Fooled me that did.

For sale dryer. table machonnegy 6ft.x4ft. Lamp.car audi a 6 diesel.

Presumably s/he means a mahogany table, but who knows?

"So apparently dares a eastern European gang goin around tryin to snatch kids one or two stories also of them breaking into homes also for kids why are ppl just taking pics of them shud box the ears off them I'm not racist I'd be sayin the same if day were Irish doing it dirty dogs shud be killed and another thing is day shudnt even be over ere shud be well checked comin into the country anything happens to my kids or anyone's I kno I'll do life. if ppl don't agree with this status nd think it's racist I don't give a fuk like I said In the post if day were Irish I'd say the same a difference between protecting our children and been racist.. fukin dirty filths"

Defo not racist, this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Notmything

"So apparently dares a eastern European gang goin around tryin to snatch kids one or two stories also of them breaking into homes also for kids why are ppl just taking pics of them shud box the ears off them I'm not racist I'd be sayin the same if day were Irish doing it dirty dogs shud be killed and another thing is day shudnt even be over ere shud be well checked comin into the country anything happens to my kids or anyone's I kno I'll do life. if ppl don't agree with this status nd think it's racist I don't give a fuk like I said In the post if day were Irish I'd say the same a difference between protecting our children and been racist.. fukin dirty filths"

Defo not racist, this one.

Sounds like same ones my brother posted a warning about on FB, included a photo of them in Wexford for added authenticity. Apparently Wexford is full of UK reg cars and has union jack bunting everywhere. He refuses to accept the photo may not be legit.

"I havent hit any one since the last time i sparred. But I swear to god if one more wanker in this area calls me a northsider again i will dig ur head in, im from f***in Tallaght yes thick f***s been honest wouldn't mind been a northsider atleaset there decent people. Soundest c***s u will meet... But yous are a whole different breed over here if i didnt have a council house id be gone"

And from the same girl...

"2year suspended and gets knicked, only centimetres away from been aloud to see hes daughter.. F***in tick even if he's really really really lucky to be released with a charge sheet. Hes ruined it for himself.. MY child now. F**ing stupid scumbag, shes never guna no you chance after chance after chance ughhhhhh feel like goin the garda station and asking them to let me in the cell for a five minute, knock the stupidity out of him someone needs to,

i wrote that after he got knicked the 1st time then i gets a call at half eleven of kevin street to say he was arrested again and they said they were keepin him for court now i know that ur aloud a visitor when they keep u in custody so i said right ill be down here was the sergeant now don't start when u get here. they now me too well so went into the room and i f***in hopped him out of it about the three kids i said u take 2 on weekends how dya think those 2 would feel not been able to say ye and tusla wernt long away from letting see (daughter) . And u f***ed it all up with them know i goes ur goin to get about 3 years inclus the suspended and because of the price of the damage the judge wont accept juristicion and he'll be sent to the circuit court glad were finished

member at one stage he wasnt havin a bar of her wasnt doin the dna remember all the nights he left me sobbin and now he has his result he thinks hes daddy of the year. i just keep tellin him I slipped the doctor money to rig the results and he's really not her da yeno purrrre manipulating and emotional abuse at it finest getting into his head and break-in the bastard down to nothin he did it to me revenge is sweet"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,151 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And from the same girl...

"2year suspended and gets knicked, only centimetres away from been aloud to see hes daughter.. F***in tick even if he's really really really lucky to be released with a charge sheet. Hes ruined it for himself.. MY child now. F**ing stupid scumbag, shes never guna no you chance after chance after chance ughhhhhh feel like goin the garda station and asking them to let me in the cell for a five minute, knock the stupidity out of him someone needs to,

i wrote that after he got knicked the 1st time then i gets a call at half eleven of kevin street to say he was arrested again and they said they were keepin him for court now i know that ur aloud a visitor when they keep u in custody so i said right ill be down here was the sergeant now don't start when u get here. they now me too well so went into the room and i f***in hopped him out of it about the three kids i said u take 2 on weekends how dya think those 2 would feel not been able to say ye and tusla wernt long away from letting see (daughter) . And u f***ed it all up with them know i goes ur goin to get about 3 years inclus the suspended and because of the price of the damage the judge wont accept juristicion and he'll be sent to the circuit court glad were finished

member at one stage he wasnt havin a bar of her wasnt doin the dna remember all the nights he left me sobbin and now he has his result he thinks hes daddy of the year. i just keep tellin him I slipped the doctor money to rig the results and he's really not her da yeno purrrre manipulating and emotional abuse at it finest getting into his head and break-in the bastard down to nothin he did it to me revenge is sweet"

Jesus that is desperately sad. Like an episode of jeremy Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Foweva awone is the real hero here.

She/he/her/him/they/them keeps these people on FB for us.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Foweva awone is the real hero here.

She/he/her/him/they/them keeps these people on FB for us.

I move in some interesting circles. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I move in some interesting circles. :o

I know them types, stay with a waster for years then bitch about him for the rest of their lives. its their own fault, no sympathy for them.

Advertisement