Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,836 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

eireyiddo wrote: »
    0-0 at half time looks a great shout.

Not so much in hindsight.

I'm going with Fleck to score and Sheffield to win @ 14/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭eireyiddo

:o

I'm going with Fleck to score and Sheffield to win @ 14/1

These shots of Hindsight don't come cheap

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

:o

These shots of Hindsight don't come cheap

Stop ! I looked at the PP enhanced double of Newcastle and Brighton @ 28/1 and thought ‘nah never happen’

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Was just looking at some of the prices on PP today for team of the season. Big long term, but there is some value there.

Soyuncu is priced at 10/1 to be in team of the year. Leicester been very good defensively this season and some of the 'big names' won't be in the running to partner VVD in the team of the year. Matip has been injured, Laporte injured, Stones/Otamendi not good enough. Maguire been poor, Spurs been poor so far, Arsenal been poor. Chelsea may get someone in but I wouldn't say their defenders have been excellent. Leicester have been good and I think Soyuncu has been the 'best of the rest' in terms of CBs in the league. Somehow Kieran Tierney & Luke Shaw are both 9/1 after 3 league starts. I think 10/1 is a brilliant price.

Robertson is 5/6. He is pretty much nailed if Liverpool continue to keep winning games. Short price for a long game but any winning price is a good price!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Rarely go for these but like the look of skybet boost of spurs / pool and Cardiff at 4/1. Also a Single on Bowen anytime at 6/4 for hull. I swore I saw a price of a Var check on Everton Chelsea at 7/4 on sky bet but I cant find it now , am I imagining this ? It could be a decent treble/ acca if you could click a few games. There seems to be a var check in every game now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The 9's and 8's about United beating city is too big. It is a Derby, anything goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Fulham win Mitro to score 2 or more 4/1 on pp

On a treble of Liverpool/City BTTS/score draw in the Arsenal game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Fulham win Mitro to score 2 or more 4/1 on pp

Disaster

• Advertisement

rekluse wrote: »
    Rarely go for these but like the look of skybet boost of spurs / pool and Cardiff at 4/1. Also a Single on Bowen anytime at 6/4 for hull. I swore I saw a price of a Var check on Everton Chelsea at 7/4 on sky bet but I cant find it now , am I imagining this ? It could be a decent treble/ acca if you could click a few games. There seems to be a var check in every game now.

2x bets landed and couldn't find the VAR check bet on skybet but it clicked aswell. Anyone else offer this market ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Danick

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    The 9's and 8's about United beating city is too big. It is a Derby, anything goes.

Great shout - winner already thanks to pp 2 up promotion

Danick wrote: »

Me too baby. Off to the pub now. City are 16/5 I might have a go for the craic.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

I walked in to a branch staff said it only applies to machine bet, not hand written over the counter coupon, guess not my day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

UTD - AZ on thursday might be one for the handicap. Both already qualified

After Ajax loss on friday, AZ can get equal in points next weekend when it is AZ - Ajax.
    AZ has a few injured players already and will not risk anyone on thursday.
    You might see the guy who normally washes the kits getting a run out

€ 1 draws only on all premiership games, I x accum and 3 trebles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

What are the chances of West Ham goal being given as an OG ?

Anyone know the exact ruling - live score has it has ogbonna but was very big deflection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

What are the chances of West Ham goal being given as an OG ?

Anyone know the exact ruling - live score has it has ogbonna but was very big deflection.

All the sites have ogbonna down as goal scorer so unlikely

I don't like their specials as they are nearly always too good to be true, but 20/1 for Vardy to score in Leicester's next 4 PL games is too hard to turn down from PP.

Norwich h
    Man City a
    Liverpool h
    West Ham a

Skybet +11 corners in Genk game at evens - good luck all!

1 short

Same bet in Ajax game - 11+ at 11/8 - in with 20 to go - that’s more like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

I officially hate SALZBURG :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Med101007

Anyone think Dynamo Zagreb are in a with a shout tonight against the already qualified City? +1 might be the bet there

Also noticed that PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern, Spurs and Juventus are already qualified in their current league table positions. Surely some of these teams are there for the taking tonight. Bayer Leverkusen at 10/11 home to Juventus looks a great bet.

Anyone fancy Tottenham double chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Anyone fancy Tottenham double chance?

Reports are they are sending half a team out there so id be wary

The Zagreb spurs double is 44/1, I had a cheeky couple of euro.

I definitely fancy Zagreb, if they win they can leap frog shaktar, it is their only chance. They are playing at home, have to win and City look very iffy at the moment.

I think Shaktar will beat Atalanta mind you, so there is value in have a double and even and insurance bet on Shaktar.

But 9/2 Zagreb at home is a fair enough price.

Gone with shaktar , dynamo DC, and Bayern lev at 13/1. Speculative but worth a 5€.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

DNB 9/2 Spurs is super value for me. Interim manager at Bayern. Both qualified. Will most likely be mostly second string teams named.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    The Zagreb spurs double is 44/1, I had a cheeky couple of euro.

I definitely fancy Zagreb, if they win they can leap frog shaktar, it is their only chance. They are playing at home, have to win and City look very iffy at the moment.

I think Shaktar will beat Atalanta mind you, so there is value in have a double and even and insurance bet on Shaktar.

But 9/2 Zagreb at home is a fair enough price.

Following on the Zagreb spurs double - if Zagreb go 2 up does that automatically count as a win on a paddy power double or is the 2 up only in single bets?

Going to take Spurs double chance - good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Having a decent bet on Atlético -1 and WBA double, a little over evens.

Following on the Zagreb spurs double - if Zagreb go 2 up does that automatically count as a win on a paddy power double or is the 2 up only in single bets?

Going to take Spurs double chance - good luck all

I think the 2 up only works in the premiership ? I could be wrong.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,244 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Over 1,5 in the 6 championship games 11/4

Edit, winner.

• Advertisement

Taking pp special of Wolves, Rangers and Man U to win at 5/1 - Good luck all!

Tonight's acca:
    Borussia Monchengladbach/Porto/Roma/Gent/Sporting Braga BTTs/Rangers DC

0-0 at half time in the wolves game looks very probable tonight

��

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭robwen

0-0 at half time in the wolves game looks very probable tonight

Great shout

;
    robwen wrote: »
    Great shout

;)

Taking pp special of Wolves, Rangers and Man U to win at 5/1 - Good luck all!

Paddy has all the luck - denied by a horrible own goal at the end of the Rangers game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Paddy has all the luck - denied by a horrible own goal at the end of the Rangers game.

Serves you right for backing them

The bookies may not have clicked on yet but Alexander Arnold is currently on 4 yellow cards and if he picks one up tomorrow he will miss the league cup game against villa which he wouldn't be playing anyway. I can see him getting a strategic yellow tomorrow and there is still value to be had on the price

5/1 pp
    11/2 betway
    13/2 sky bet

The bookies may not have clicked on yet but Alexander Arnold is currently on 4 yellow cards and if he picks one up tomorrow he will miss the league cup game against villa which he wouldn't be playing anyway. I can see him getting a strategic yellow tomorrow and there is still value to be had on the price

5/1 pp
    11/2 betway
    13/2 sky bet

I think that rule has changed this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

FitzShane wrote: »

‘Any player earning five bookings from his side's first 19 Premier League matches will have to serve a one-match ban in the same competition. Yellow cards are not carried over to the League Cup’

FitzShane wrote: »

Yes actually you are right it's only red cards that carry over I had recalled something from the last round but it was obviously a red. Back to the drawing board it is.. No chance he gets a yellow and misses the Leicester game now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

Scoundrel wrote: »

Ffs get a grip . He was unlucky what can you do . Rangers winning or losing matters little to most Irish people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

sport-graphics-2007_702030a.jpg

Heerenveen v Willem in Eredivisie,

goals in this, Over 2.5 first half goals

Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hellfish08

inforfun wrote: »
    UTD - AZ on thursday might be one for the handicap. Both already qualified

After Ajax loss on friday, AZ can get equal in points next weekend when it is AZ - Ajax.
    AZ has a few injured players already and will not risk anyone on thursday.
    You might see the guy who normally washes the kits getting a run out

Great shout! 4 nil

• Advertisement

Chelsea V Bournemouth
    This young Chelsea side out to prove a point early after the shambles at goodison last week. Reckon it will be an open game

Over 2.5 1st half goals looks likely

I've posted before about Liverpool scoring just before and after HT. Today's game against Watford is probably the worst game of the season but it's 11/10 with PP for a goal before the 59th minute. I'm fairly sure Liverpool will score then. Finish the game off

I presume your pulling the piss?

Fecking VAR!

On Sky scorecast boost:
    Danny Ings to score first and either Southampton to win 3-1 or Southampton to win 2-1 @ 16/1

• Advertisement
Advertisement