Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Double on Arsenal/BTTS and draw/BTTS in the United game. Also putting on record that I fancy for Maguire for MOTM in the latter but neither of my bookmakers offer that market:)

14/1 for Maguire on PP.

That is for WhoScored MOTM though, not the Sky one. Call me cynical but I think Sky may gve it to him if he has any bit of a decent game and United win or draw. Purely because it will increase the narrative around him, how the signing has worked etc. I don't know how WhoScored determine their MOTM, but I think it may be more statistical.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

FitzShane wrote: »
    14/1 for Maguire on PP.

That is for WhoScored MOTM though, not the Sky one. Call me cynical but I think Sky may gve it to him if he has any bit of a decent game and United win or draw. Purely because it will increase the narrative around him, how the signing has worked etc. I don't know how WhoScored determine their MOTM, but I think it may be more statistical.

Oh right. I realised after I posted that I have a dormant account with Hills who are offering 7/1 on Maguire MOTM but I decided it wasn't worth lodging purely for a bet at those odds:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

back from retirement :o can't help myself

cards only for me this season though did double bourne/watf yesterday :rolleyes:

luke shaw card 3/1

wee bet on first also 12/1
    betway

value alone for this one, 6/4 with one bookie and only one other going bigger than 2s

not shy when it comes to a tackle so there's always hope with this fella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

FitzShane wrote: »
    14/1 for Maguire on PP.

Your cynicism was well founded, well done old boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

have seen three instances of after timing on football betting in the space of a couple of hours :pac::D

folks just can't help themselves :D

oh ya, had rashford to score first and utd to win 4-0 almost forgot to mention at 33/1

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    have seen three instances of after timing on football betting in the space of a couple of hours :pac::D

folks just can't help themselves :D

oh ya, had rashford to score first and utd to win 4-0 almost forgot to mention at 33/1

Fixed my post, also unwind yourself good lad.

mailburner wrote: »
    well done on your win

If i was bragging about a win i would have gone a lot more than a fiver at 15/2. It was post complimenting an astute poster who made a good observation which bore fruit. You read what you want into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭spurshero

Auba to score anytime arsenal win 1-0 2-0 or 2-1 11/2

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Bayern Munich are away to Energie Cottbus in the cup tonight. Bayern won 23-0 last week although against a team I think would of lost to a league of Ireland team. Bayern are 2 leagues ahead of Cottbus.

I have done over 5.5 goals in the match with PP. The bet wasn’t on the site but they had to request in the bookies itself.

I thought the price would have been closer to 5/4 so I like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,852 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Bayern Munich are away to Energie Cottbus in the cup tonight. Bayern won 23-0 last week although against a team I think would of lost to a league of Ireland team. Bayern are 2 leagues ahead of Cottbus.

I have done over 5.5 goals in the match with PP. The bet wasn’t on the site but they had to request in the bookies itself.

I thought the price would have been closer to 5/4 so I like it!

It's on the site now @9/1, worth sticking a quid on IMHO.

• Advertisement

I can’t see it on the site. The teams have just been announced and Bayern have a near full strength team out!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Watched Cottbus get hammered 5-2 by Hertha Berlin reserves a few weeks ago. Could have been more. Plus Bayern are playing a strong front three. Could have gone a goal or two extra...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Auba to score anytime arsenal win 1-0 2-0 or 2-1 11/2

Reinvesting some of the winnings onto tomorrow night after reading

MANAGER Michael Flynn has told Newport County AFC fans not to attend tomorrow night’s Carabao Cup tie at Gillingham, urging them to save their money for Saturday’s league clash with Plymouth Argyle.

County have made the second round of the EFL Cup for the past two seasons but the competition does not offer the same financial rewards as the FA Cup.

And, while he insists that his team will be going for the win against the Gills, Flynn admits he will be resting several key men.

Gills -1 2/1
    Gills -2 11/2

The first goal in the Bayern game came just now in the 30th minute. I expected more by this point but hopefully that opens the floodgates now!

Doyler92 wrote: »
    The first goal in the Bayern game came just now in the 30th minute. I expected more by this point but hopefully that opens the floodgates now!

No good in the end!

Tonight’s bet is in the Liverpool vs Chelsea game.

Over 1.5 match goals, Liverpool over 3.5 match corners and over 0.5 cards each team during the match at Even money. It’s one of them #whatoddspaddy bets.

Good luck if you’re following!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Like the look of pool at 4/6. I'll wait for teams first

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Shane St. wrote: »
    Like the look of pool at 4/6. I'll wait for teams first

Btts also, you think, yes or no?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Southampton 13/2 home to a tired Liverpool on Saturday

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,512 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Southampton 13/2 home to a tired Liverpool on Saturday

Nice price. I'll be taking pool win btts at 2/1 though.
    A few different starters should see them through I reckon. Bobby, Trent , Gini Origi and even Shaqiri might all start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    A few different starters should see them through I reckon. Bobby, Trent , Gini Origi and even Shaqiri might all start

Liverpool win and BTTS is gonna come right back into fashion by the looks of things so far this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Some things for the weekend:
    Palace/Chelsea/Newcastle DC/City -1
    Brighton/Man United/Sheffield over 1.5

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,512 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Pool get over the line 2-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Eriksen assist 5/1
    Sissoko card 7/2 and first card 16/1.

Gl lads.

EDIT:
    AIDS.

Kane and Aguero to score and City to win at 7/1 for interest, free bet if Sterling scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Was waiting on city for a 5 team accy this can be a cruel game.

Wilfried Zaha starts for Palace – 37 opposition players have been carded for fouls on him since the start of 2017/18 – an EPL high.

An opponent is carded for a foul on Zaha every 151 minutes he’s on the field.

Basham and Baldock both defending down his side. Basham 13/5 & Baldock 10/3.

Info taken from one of the WLB guys.

Chelsea Sheffield double 4/1 pp

Lamposts wrote: »
    Wilfried Zaha starts for Palace – 37 opposition players have been carded for fouls on him since the start of 2017/18 – an EPL high.

An opponent is carded for a foul on Zaha every 151 minutes he’s on the field.

Basham and Baldock both defending down his side. Basham 13/5 & Baldock 10/3.

Info taken from one of the WLB guys.

Baldock 10/3 comes in for a bit of profit. :pac:

Fancy Fuchs for a card at 11/2. Not played over the last year so will be rusty.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I had posted in here last season about how Liverpool target the 15 mins before and after HT to score their goals. It's definitely one to watch for the season again.

Norwich game - they scored on 42 & could have had a couple more right after HT, probably their best period of the match
    Chelsea game - they scored after 48 mins.
    Southampton game - they scored on 45 mins, and the start of the 2nd half probably their best period too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Free bet on

Boro -1
    Hull -1

15/1

Advertisement