Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten an email saying im my €10 is on its way (spend over 100 quid in H&M on Sunday) Does it take longer for Credit Cards to apply the promotion. Or do i actually have to pay it off for it to apply ?
    Did you opt in to get notifications?
    you can also view a/c on-line - aib.visaoffers.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

Still haven't gotten an email saying im my €10 is on its way (spend over 100 quid in H&M on Sunday) Does it take longer for Credit Cards to apply the promotion. Or do i actually have to pay it off for it to apply ?

I did my Lidl shopping on Saturday and I got the mail confirming the "we're processing your cash back" this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I did my Lidl shopping on Saturday and I got the mail confirming the "we're processing your cash back" this morning.

Credit or debit card?

keane2097 wrote: »
    Credit or debit card?

Credit Card and the offer has gone off my page now, so it's definitely one/card.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Bought items from Boots on Thursday, received an e-mail from AIB last night stating that the cashback is being processed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Can someone confirm receipt of two or more rewards-cash-backs in the same store? Thinking of getting AIB card myself and wondering. Does it have to be platinum card? https://aib.ie/our-products/credit-cards, this page saying cash back rewards only working for Platinum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Can someone confirm receipt of two or more cash backs in the same store? Thinking of getting AIB card myself and wondering. Does it have to be platinum card? https://aib.ie/our-products/credit-cards, this page saying cash back rewards only working for Platinum.

That's separate cash back reward which is 0.5% on all your spending. Min spend 5000 per year.

If you get a platinum card you can get both the cash back and the rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Applying for AIB card now, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Thanks OP
    just registered no problem
    filled up in Topaz yesterday though so might be to late for that, but will see as the transaction hasn't hit the card yet
    Lidl offer showing valid till 23rd May for me

Now, do you have to go in and view all these offers for them to become valid, or will they automatically work if you make the relevant spend?

Eg. If I don't log into the site and then an offer comes up for Dunnes and I don't even know anything about it. Then I do my shopping in Dunnes. Will they just give me the credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got my tenner from a €39 Lidl spend on Saturday thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

I added a 2nd card (visa debit) will this work or is it just the credit card that works?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I got the email for my €5 from Topaz from when I filled up on Friday and it's showing on the website, but nothing has gone in to my account as of today.

I find a lot of the offers a bit meh to be honest, lots from shops I've never visited and have no intention of ever visiting, and a good few for shops I've never even heard of. It's supposed to be based on my purchase history, but I can see little evidence of that.

JonnyM wrote: »
    I added a 2nd card (visa debit) will this work or is it just the credit card that works?

As far as I'm aware both Debit Card and Credit Card's are eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

When I sign in I'm getting: Sorry, no offers available right now. Please come back soon!

But the other day there was plenty of offers to choose from, anyone else experience this?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lovelyhurler

I just signed up and all of the offers on my dashboard say that they're valid until May 23rd.

I have 1 credit and 2 debit cards attached to the system, which card will get (any) credit due back?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Anyone get a reward from Smyths?
    Spent money there on Wednesday, no word yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Anyone get a reward from Smyths?
    Spent money there on Wednesday, no word yet...

Online only. Can't even click and collect. Lame reward really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Alun wrote: »
    It's supposed to be based on my purchase history, but I can see little evidence of that.

Agreed, most of my offers are from stores I never purchased from before and from reading through this thread I suspect most of us got the same offers.

Having said that I'm not complaining about my tenner from Lidl and fiver from Topaz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I just signed up and all of the offers on my dashboard say that they're valid until May 23rd.

I have 1 credit and 2 debit cards attached to the system, which card will get (any) credit due back?

Not sure how this works. I have created 2 accounts for my 2 cards; seems to be the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

Not sure why people are not getting this. You have one time use 'awards' for each card registered, regardless if they are registered on the same or different accounts. The key here is that each card has a unique number and that's how it's tracked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

I always find it strange when people give out about free things

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Online only. Can't even click and collect. Lame reward really.

Ah balls, didn't realise that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

My local Topaz isn't on the list, which I didn't realise til after I filled up with Petrol. But got an email this morning to say the cashback is being processed!

I've registered both my visa debit card and my husbands to the one rewards account. When I log in, it says the first few offers are only available on my card. Others available on all cards. Probably would be better off with 2 rewards accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Whch list?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

TheDriver wrote:
    Whch list?

Well for the Topaz offer anyway, it had a map I think of all the stores the offer applied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Got the email this morning at 2AM, its slow but it works

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Well for the Topaz offer anyway, it had a map I think of all the stores the offer applied to.

Is that on the rewards page? I looked for it few days ago but didn't see it. My local topaz is not owned by topaz and payment is always a weird company name so don't know how they'd know it was topaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Filled up on diesel in topaz last Thursday 4th May and paid with my Aib visa credit card.
    Transaction hit my card on Monday for the cost of the diesel, and my 5 euro refund hit my credit cad this morning .. happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I've registered both my visa debit card and my husbands to the one rewards account. When I log in, it says the first few offers are only available on my card. Others available on all cards. Probably would be better off with 2 rewards accounts.
    Same here, most of the offers are for my card only, probably because it gets used the most, and only a few are for any card on the account. None are for just my wife's card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Alun wrote: »
    Same here, most of the offers are for my card only, probably because it gets used the most, and only a few are for any card on the account. None are for just my wife's card.

When I registered my second card it took a day or two but eventually all offers ended up being available for both cards.

Advertisement