Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

PLZ KEEP MY UNCLE IN YOUR TOTS AND PAYERS TONIGHT PEOPLES HE HAS JURASSIC SPINE INJURIES AND ALSO A BROKEN LEG GBH HE WILL BE OK TO WALK MARYJANE DOWN THE ISLE NEXT WEEK #HEALINGTOTS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

fussyonion wrote: »
    PLZ KEEP MY UNCLE IN YOUR TOTS AND PAYERS TONIGHT PEOPLES HE HAS JURASSIC SPINE INJURIES AND ALSO A BROKEN LEG GBH HE WILL BE OK TO WALK MARYJANE DOWN THE ISLE NEXT WEEK #HEALINGTOTS

Jurassic = Thoracic??? :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

BattleCorp wrote: »

Oooohh I was thinking maybe "drastic" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

BattleCorp wrote: »

I'm sure with a thoracic spine injury AND a broken leg he'll march down the aisle next week ...

Who needs a back and 2 legs to walk???????

'Rip to my sister first birthday in Haven miss u so much but i know your up there shaking what our momma gave you hope your doin your famos twerk for god lmao'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭corner of hells

'Rip to my sister first birthday in Haven miss u so much but i know your up there shaking what our momma gave you hope your doin your famos twerk for god lmao'

Lyrics to song ? Eminem maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭chooseusername

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70pIr2rxRCQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

There's a local cafe that had it's Pride flag burned at the weekend.

Here's one of the comments. :D
    Sorry for the haters. On educated
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

In da hoppital, dey r talkin about puttin a lunger puncher in2 my bak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

its happening again...

Just in case!

The new Facebook/Meta rule starts tomorrow where they can use your photos. Don't forget the deadline is today! This could be used in lawsuits against you. Everything you've ever posted is posted today - even messages that have been deleted. It doesn't cost anything, just copy and post, better than regretting later.

Under UCC Law Sections 1-207, 1-308... I am imposing my Reservation of Rights...

I DO NOT ALLOW Facebook/Meta or any other Facebook/Meta related person to use my photos, information, messages or messages, both in the past and in the future. This statement I inform Facebook/Meta that it is strictly prohibited to disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action against me based on this account and / or its contents. This account content is private and confidential information. Violation of my personal life may be punished by law.

NOTE: Facebook/Meta is now a public organization. All participants should post a note like this.

If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you don't publish a discharge at least once, you'll automatically allow the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your account status updates. NOT ′′ share ′′ but ′′ copy + paste "!

Their new algorithm is chosen by the same people - about 25 who will read your posts.

Consequently:

Hold your finger anywhere in this post and a copy will appear. Click on Copy. Then go to your page, start a new post and place your finger in an empty field. ′′ Insert ′′ will appear and you will click on it. This will pass the system.

I'm not giving Facebook/Meta permission to share my information posted on their website. PHOTOS, CURRENT or PAST, PUBLICATION, PHONE NUMBER OR POST... Absolutely nothing can be used in any form without my written permission.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

There is one good thing about that post. It lets you know who the absolute idiots are that you should kick out of your life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'd forgotten this thread existed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Same just like a lot of boards since the change of platforms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"So greatfull to be giving a healthy son and daughter "

She's happy to have a new child , I thought she was giving them away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

They still continue to use Facebook tho...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

US person (friend of a friend) posting three separate fundraisers on FB:

#1: My transmission is out and need drivers license back plus help my dog

$0 out of $500 raised

“I need help with either fixing my transmission or replacing my car as my transmission is going out and I need to get to my dr appointments and medications and feel I am going to be stranded on the side of the road and no one will help me also I am asking for donations to help me get my dog sam into the vet the last 2 weeks he has not been able to walk hardly something has gone wrong with his rear left leg as he will not put any pressure on it I have to help him move from location to location and outside so please if there is anything you can help me or my sam with we would greatly appreciate it thank you”

#2: My license and car as the state of Minnesota messed up

$0 out of $700 raised

“I am in need of money to get my license back because when I got my license reinstated 3 years ago the state of Minnesota decided that I didn't have to pay all my reinstatement fees to get my license back so now 3 years later they say I didnt pay for one that happened in 2006 now I am without a license again which I had to work hard and pay alot to get back also I had an accident 2 days before I had lost it again and my car is pretty much undrivable so if there is anyone out there that can help me get back on the road again I would deeply appreciate any help thank you everyone for looking”

#3: My Birthday

$0 out of $200 raised

”Many years have come and gone many years alone many times just another day a year well I have made it through some rough time and a few good I would like to see how many friends I do have and be with me or enjoy another year together”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I hope by number 3 she has lost all her friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Thing is, for those three posts, there’s no comments or likes at all. Then suddenly after the last one, she has 5 different posts of her wearing bikinis, and she has hundreds of likes and loads of comments.

Moral of the story is that you’ll make more FB friends flashing the flesh than scabbing for cash. It’s like a modern day’s Aesop’s Fable. She should probably switch to OnlyFans.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Posters Status:I'm so over it

Reply 1: I don't know what it is but I'm over it too.

Poster: You and me both Doll.

Reply 2: Hugs

Reply 3: you and me both

Reply 4:I'm right there with you.Whatever you're over I am too

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭French Toast

I saw this earlier and honestly it reminded me of this thread.

The Greens are bad but seemingly some of their critics are worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Ah I missed this thread! Thanks for resurrecting it @French Toast

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Edit: Just realised this thread is for FB only, mods feel free to delete if not suitable.

This was a clanger for the UK "influencer" involved. Her heating broke at home so she had to check in to The Savoy and posted about it on TikTok to her followers...read the cold, frozen room lady

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Not Facebook either but brilliant and true:

Having the confos with m ducks kinda circle time if you will🤣

except were just chilling watching TV!! Tomato tomato!

I'm always teaching them from my life experience!!!

I said to them years and years I've put up with other peoples arseholes ways !!! I fought for people even when they were wrong!!!

I had a strong loyaltie for years to people that would not give a **** about me now ..God be good to my mother I even stopped her going ape to another mother that disrespected her children and grandchildren!!!! Out of loyalty!!!

My *childs name* response was!!!

Mammy!!! Did you confues salt and sugar they look the same but don't taste the same!!!

Like what the ****!!! I didn't think he would ever get it!!!!

I said how do u know that!

He said you always said trust and forgive nobody there all the same🤣🤣🤣

I'm floored he took that in trew the years!!!!

But know my mam has worked her karma and will continue do so !!!

If anyone has done wrong by me...and feel why aren't things going right when things go wrong...sit back and listen to karma wisper sweet nothings in your ear!!! Listen carefully Hear her saying my name!! I'm a trough beleiver of karma....just smile and wave no response is the best response!!!!!

'Rip to the woman who thought me that u always stick up4 yourself!!!! Put deepheat in my bag at school for self defence and told me take no sht even from teachers!!!!put food on the table everyday and learned us ALL THAT U BUBLE WRAP YOUR HEART FROM MEN cos they all just wamt one thing and GIRLS WE KNOW!!!!! Now im a ma myself i hope i carry myself with the same CLASS ANA so rember when u come tp the funeral wear white its her wish i saw libo on meath st have loads white at the moment U wana stall it downRIP MA WE SMOKÈ A FAT ONE FOR U

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Buble wrap? Did the Canadian crooner go in a new direction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

That's great stuff. Good to see this thread back.

Advertisement