Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford and Wexford Clerical officer placement

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

MillsWay wrote: »
    any movement for batch 4 Waterford?

I got offered a place yesterday and I'm OOM 6 for Waterford so hopefully you will be soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MillsWay

I got offered a place yesterday and I'm OOM 6 for Waterford so hopefully you will be soon!
    Amazing news Congrats :) I'm number 7 so hopefully not too long to wait.Did you get a start date with the offer ?

Amazing news Congrats :) I'm number 7 so hopefully not too long to wait.Did you get a start date with the offer ?

Not yet, after reference and vetting I should get one. You will definitely hear soon 😊

Brilliant, I'd say your delighted.Was the offer on your message board or did they call you directly ?

They ring directly, so keep an eye out for a Dublin number! Let me know when you get the call :)

• Advertisement

Perfect, will do Thanks .:)

They ring directly, so keep an eye out for a Dublin number! Let me know when you get the call :)

Got the call today so oom7 has been reached ,delighted now 🙌🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Booella69

Great news. Where did you both get placed in?

Got the call today so oom7 has been reached ,delighted now 🙌🙌

Yaaaaayyy!!!!!!

Although I am still waiting for the manager to ring me with my start date

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Booella69

Anyone any update on the Wexford panel it seems to be moving at a snail's pace if at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement