Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford and Wexford Clerical officer placement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

EllieVH wrote: »
    Did anyone ever get put on the panel but was not offered a position?

Thank you

Not personally but i do know people who have made the panel and it expired without an offer. I dont know what number they were, it really depends on the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Booella69

Anyone got any updates? Either job offers or an idea of what OOM they are on for Waterford or Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 EllieVH

Booella69 wrote: »
    Anyone got any updates? Either job offers or an idea of what OOM they are on for Waterford or Wexford?

Nothing at all. Is there a way to find out what OOM they are on?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bailey25

They have placed around 12 off the wexford panel batch 1.2

Is there a number one can call to check?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Bailey25

Is there a number one can call to check?

I email clearance@publicjobs.ie for updates or just ring PAS

I emailed myself yesterday so waiting for a response. Wexford is moving so slow. I had originally placed higher in my OOM for Wexford but was called for testing and interview with Waterford so not sure how they transfer over if they even do at all. Hopefully the email reply might clarify it all a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

I emailed myself yesterday so waiting for a response. Wexford is moving so slow. I had originally placed higher in my OOM for Wexford but was called for testing and interview with Waterford so not sure how they transfer over if they even do at all. Hopefully the email reply might clarify it all a bit more.

Your results only carries over when they reach your OOM for Wexford.

Just to follow up I got back an email from PAS today. Currently they are after offering 19 positions from batch 3 in Waterford. And the same as Bailey 25 said just 12 people from Wexford 1.2 batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Does anyone know how many people are in a batch for Waterford?

• Advertisement

Just got and email from PA confirming the following:

"We have contacted down as far as no. 19 of Batch 3.1 Waterford"

Number 22 has been reached.

Number 22 has been reached.

Do you know how many are in Batch 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MillsWay

A friend of mine was in early 20s in Batch 3.1 Waterford and has received a job offer, starting end Sept. He is under the impression that there is a 3.2 and 3.3 before they get to batch 4, is this correct would anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 KatieD88

I was 18 in Batch 3.1 i got the Guards and im starting the 9th of September :)

Anyone know what number has been placed up to today for Waterford?

Number 28 has been reached for Waterford

Number 28 has been reached for Waterford

Thanks Boella69, I didn't want to be constantly asking them !

nu 1 in batch 4.1 has been reached

MillsWay wrote: »
    nu 1 in batch 4.1 has been reached

Thank you!

Does anyone know if your OOM changes? I was told there was so many people to be placed ahead of me, and when i queried again the number had risen?

• Advertisement

I'm not sure , I have queried how many people are currently ahead of myself twice and the number had reduced the 2nd time.I seen on the main thread that people have been called for the supervised test for Waterford next week so I'm hopeful that means there's plenty more jobs

I'm not sure , I have queried how many people are currently ahead of myself twice and the number had reduced the 2nd time.I seen on the main thread that people have been called for the supervised test for Waterford next week so I'm hopeful that means there's plenty more jobs

I rang PAS about it, so it was due to a couple people deffering due to location. They confirmed that my OOM hadn't changed and the number ahead has reduced, thank God!

Can I ask, out of interest where does it seem that people are being placed?

i know three people from batch 3 that got revenue and are starting today in Waterford and another one that got social protection from batch 4 , does anyone know if anyone else in batch 4 has been offered a position as of yet ?

i know three people from batch 3 that got revenue and are starting today in Waterford and another one that got social protection from batch 4 , does anyone know if anyone else in batch 4 has been offered a position as of yet ?

I rang last Thursday and was told that 1 person from batch 4 has been offered a place. Really wish it would get moving.

that's the same as when I last queried too.Thanks

that's the same as when I last queried too.Thanks

Can you post if you hear of any movement? I'm batch 4 so very eager to know

of course no problem and vice versa .I'm also batch 4 and eager to hear any movement :)

Any update for Wexford?

• Advertisement

any movement for batch 4 Waterford?

Advertisement