Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I have a spare code for series x in castlebar. Ready for collection until Friday. Got one closer to home.
    **Now gone**

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FigBonze

Looking for Series X pre-order for my 64 year old Da who couldn't manage to pre-book one himself. Dublin based.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DublinerPL

I have a reservation for an XBox Series X in Liffey Valley if anyone needs one. Has to be collected today.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 doneyrotten

DublinerPL wrote: »
    I have a reservation for an XBox Series X in Liffey Valley if anyone needs one. Has to be collected today.

Please!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Series S available on Argos again this morning.

• Advertisement

Villain wrote: »
    Series S available on Argos again this morning.

I'm getting more than 5 showing in every single Argos in the country. Should be no issues getting one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Long shot at this stage folks - but anyone got an unused reservation code for a series X? Missed out when the unclaimed units went out on Argos earlier.

Not a scalper - just trying to upgrade now that Warzone is unplayable since the update on my old One S!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Mind is going numb from refreshing Boards Threads & online retailers. TBH, I should have pre-ordered when I had the chance.

If anyone has a spare Reservation number going form Dublin City Centre & as far as Blanch I'm happy to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RareMan

Exact same boat here. Missed one right around the corner from me 3 or 4 times now. Hopefully if we just keep F5-ing we'll eventually get one.

If there's a spare one floating around Dublin or anywhere close, please let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Series S unopened available here in Balbriggan surplus to needs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Bit of a reach but I’m on the verge of cancelling my Microsoft order as it’s shipped to Cork instead of Limerick and I’ve been banging my head off a wall with UPS the past few days trying to get it sent up to me.

If anyone has a spare code for Limerick I’d really appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

If anyone has a code for series X in Limerick, I would appreciate it.

I have no confidence in gamestop to have one for me before Xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,223 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

code available for series s in dundrum argos. runs till COB tomorrow.

RareMan wrote: »
    Exact same boat here. Missed one right around the corner from me 3 or 4 times now. Hopefully if we just keep F5-ing we'll eventually get one.

If there's a spare one floating around Dublin or anywhere close, please let me know.

5+ Series X's showing in Ilac Centre Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TheJockster

Long shot here but if anyone has an xbox x code it would be greatly appreciated. Seems that a certain shop messed up my nephew's preorder and now santa is possibly not coming due to covid :( thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I'm looking for a Code for Dublin Thks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

Some of these will pop up here and there for those that were reserved yesterday and expire today, there wont be many. Keep checking as most stores close at 8pm so will appear after that.

Higher chance tomorrow as more were available for reservation today so more will go back up after stores close tomorrow.

Have Series X code for Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dudz

Anyone have spare Argos or Smyths Reserve for a Series X in Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kieron1989

Would love a code for Series X in Dublin if anybody comes across one. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,223 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

argos reservation code available for series X in ilac centre dublin.

ETA: 1st to ask on thread will get it

gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Next in line for a code for Series X in Dublin if anybody comes across one.

Many thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭larry1

Any Dublin store code for Series X would be greatly appreciated please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone know the catalogue code to get a series X?

Doesn't let me search it as it gives the red sold out screen?

Fieldog wrote: »

It's 844/8262 I believe.

There's still stock popping up. I got one in Argos Stephen's Green yesterday, and one in Argos Liffey Valley this morning. It's now got to the point that I'm sending them to my Xbox buddies in the UK who can't get them anywhere.

844/8262

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

If you're using a phone, switch your browser to 'display desktop site' . the mobile version is complete scutter, and you get more options than on the mobile site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Stone Deaf wrote:
    ... is complete scutter...

Legendary description.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you cant get one now then try the minute the shop closes tonight as any preorder that wasnt collected on time will go back into stock on the system then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Short notice I know but I have a code for the Series X in (argos)carlow that has to be collected by the end of the day today.(was for a friend but I got him sorted elsewhere)

2 Series X's available in Tullamore Argos

Edit: gone already

I motion to create the thread:

Xbox Series S & X - Supply Post Launch

For discussions regarding supplies after date 10, November 2020.

This group would the assist in those seeking Xbox Series S & X ,

running up to the PROJECTED Christmas of 25, December 2020

MOD NOTE: This thread is going to be our go to thread for all supply and orders chat from now on. As per the forum charter, there is to be no selling on thread, even if selling at cost price.

CIAB

HOPE
    A four letter word

Digest or Regurgitate this information, as you wish.

I escaped from my oppressive 5 km tether today.
    Beyond this 5 km, lies a baron wasteland of abandoned retail real estate.
    I discovered a few details regarding the supplies of the Xbox Series X.

I collected a Series S from a 'UK based Big Box Shop'. I inquired about the 844/8262. The Front-line Worker pulled the inventory up, and with a rapid reply, 'Sorry, none available.' I persisted on, and asked how many outstanding Reservations. They replied 'I am not allowed to divulge that information.'

I proceeded on with my quest for that elusive chalice, the Series X. This tribe was a similar nature, an 'EU based Big Box Shop of a fun nature'.
    I engaged with a tribe member called Manager, he was full of great wisdom. These pearls of Hope and Reassurance rang true to my faith.

He spoke of 2 separate deliveries of the Series X, BEFORE the 3rd ADVENT. He could sense my delight. He even encouraged me to contact any member his local tribe, and provided a magical number to communicate with his tribe. Tribe members could provide details of a shipment a few days before delivery.

I was very surprised that the manager encouraged me to call his shop for those details, phone will be hopping now.

BOTTOM LINE: Smyths should/could have an Xbox Series X delivery in late November and again in December.

5+ Series X in ilac now

3 in Stephens Green now

• Advertisement

5+ in Castlebar
    2 in Letterkenny

dan786 wrote: »
    5+ Series X in ilac now

Please get me a Dublin code if you see one, thanks Dan. You're the man.

Have a code for Stephens Green and iLac, pm me.

Only ask if you can collect tomorrow before they close and do not plan to sell it on for profit. Users with over 20 posts only.

Edit: Had two for ilac both gone - still have Stephens Green

Edit: All gone

dan786 wrote: »
    Have a code for Stephens Green and iLac, pm me.

Only ask if you can collect tomorrow before they close and do not plan to sell it on for profit. Users with over 20 posts only.

I can collect, thanks, pm you now.

So happy finally got one with the help of dan786, thank you so much. Now time to check game reviews :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭clancynl

Many thanks all for the updates and thanks to dan for sorting me out.

Much appreciated, really... n

Have a code for Kilarney that I took for a family member who doesn't need it. Good until close of business tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Basil3 wrote: »
    5+ in Castlebar
    2 in Letterkenny

How you guys are seeing stock for these stores? I'm checking on Argos.ie but the UI is terrible, can only check one store at a time even though there are 5 or 6 close enough to each other. I thought maybe it was CheckArgos.com but see that's no longer operational.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    How you guys are seeing stock for these stores? I'm checking on Argos.ie but the UI is terrible, can only check one store at a time even though there are 5 or 6 close enough to each other. I thought maybe it was CheckArgos.com but see that's no longer operational.

Checkargos is back up and running (just a bit buggy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Have a code for a series X in tullamore to be collected today. PM me for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Can spare codes for the south of the country would be greatly appreciated. Based in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭simonp1

Have a code for Kilarney that I took for a family member who doesn't need it. Good until close of business tomorrow.

Hi Enfilade Would you still have the code?

Thanks
    Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

PM SENT :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭Tec Diver

I was checking the usual sites daily only to see them all sold out. I got lucky on Friday (yesterday). Our local Argos had ONE LEFT. I managed to reserve it and rocked up later in the day and nabbed it.

I was checking around for a couple of weeks. Keep checking, it'll pay off in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

Just checked argos Cavan. 5 series s available for click and collect

• Advertisement
Advertisement