Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Talk about crapping on your own doorstep. I presume Tyrone is using the rear entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Does anyone else think that Lucas looks like Hughie Maughan's date from First Dates Ireland?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Dreadful tonight. Wouldn't know where to start. Faye now the adult in the house. In love with Craig after knowing each other for five minutes. Gary lecturing the judge. But don't worry, Timmy boy will ' sort it out'.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,184 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Faye dump Craig first time around for Ray and his big job

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Delighted Faye got 3 years. Such a crap actress. Love the way all her family keep saying she’s the victim. She did actually cave Adams head in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Talk about crapping on your own doorstep. I presume Tyrone is using the rear entrance.

Probably going in through her ginnel.....................:p

3 years for Faye, harsh considering he's still got all his own hair...not the end of it for sure.....Gary losing his touch...
    Peta looking like David Dickinson in the bed fighting over crisps....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Delighted Faye got 3 years. Such a crap actress. Love the way all her family keep saying she’s the victim. She did actually cave Adams head in.

Yeah, I didn't get the outrage. What did she expect ffs???

Yasmeen only out of the slammer and Faye goes in. 3 years? I'll be amazed if she's still inside at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yasmeen only out of the slammer and Faye goes in. 3 years? I'll be amazed if she's still inside at Christmas.

Was Ray not in prison with Gary......:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭magicray

What do you reckon - Christmas baby for Alina ?

• Advertisement

Where is Adam, not at Faye's hearing or Peter's wedding or hospital

Surely dumb Emma would have seen Tyrone's tubby torso crawling around the couch or his small leg wide waist mechanic pants jeans not like Lucas

Leanne, smell the fart and Simon are back next week. I wonder will Si have changed much in his time on the run. A beard and long hair maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Leanne, smell the fart and Simon are back next week. I wonder will Si have changed much in his time on the run. A beard and long hair maybe.

Oh ffs!!!!!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What was the point of all that drama about them leaving?

Ann22 wrote: »
    What was the point of all that drama about them leaving?

Exactly
    Are they back for dying Peter, I thought he gets a liver and survives

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Rita, supposedly one of the wealthiest women on the street, can’t afford her own bottle of “voddie” and a drop of tonic in the flat ( during a lockdown) and has to ring the pub to scrounge one from Jennie (AND have it delivered).
    Ridiculous!!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Exactly
    Are they back for dying Peter, I thought he gets a liver and survives

Sharon Bentley
    is back tonight and she is involved. She tells Sam that Peter is going in for his transplant so he calls Nick and HE tells Leanne and of course Simon overhears around the wall (shock, horror) so in a cunning ruse to fool the hitman at the hospital he pulls his hood up and sets out to see daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Fiz should call into Specsavers after she see a divorce solicitor. That flat is right across the road from her house and she saw nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭maurv2

For a minute there, I thought this Sharon character was Tims ma(Paula Wilcox) with a white wig on.

(Who is she anyway?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Jeez, I've been at weddings that lasted longer than that :rolleyes:.
    I'm not a fan of Fiz but she played the scene with Ty well. She spoke for a lot of stressed mothers, I thought. Although I find it hard to concentrate on any scene in that house. I'd LOVE to de-clutter that house.
    If Peter gets a new liver does that make 3 Barlows with transplanted organs ?
    Tracy, Peter and the new Mrs Barlow :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Maria with the tan she was nearly the same colour as Emma in that scene at the gardens. Why is she so bothered about Tyrone and Alina? She should leave well alone. Is Cathy going to start hoarding again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Uncle Ronnie: I met a dog called Millie...
    Uncle Ronnie: Give my love to Johnny, yeah?
    Uncle Ronnie: I was just chatting to your Rita there...
    Me: WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THE SHOW?!

Can’t wait to see the fall out when Tyrone is dumped by Alina. What a fooking idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Can’t wait to see the fall out when Tyrone is dumped by Alina. What a fooking idiot

I know Fiz can be the most annoying character on the street but I hope she doesn’t take him back if Alina dumps him. He’s shown himself to be a spineless deceiving coward and she deserves more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

I know Fiz can be the most annoying character on the street but I hope she doesn’t take him back if Alina dumps him. He’s shown himself to be a spineless deceiving coward and she deserves more than that.

I'd say alina is over the idea the minute he becomes available. Did anyone else here Maria say "i farted" instead of I thought that. Around 20 mins in. Can't seem to record it on phone 🙄

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

ab4248 wrote: »
    I'd say alina is over the idea the minute he becomes available. Did anyone else here Maria say "i farted" instead of I thought that. Around 20 mins in. Can't seem to record it on phone ��

Yes! I heard it :D. I started or something she said, but sounded like I farted :D

I felt sorry for Fizz. It doesn't look like Alina and Tyrone are destined for lifelong happiness mind you

I just don't see the point of Alina on the Street, no has real friends or family there, she came out of a trafficking storyline for a Seb romance that didn't happen so why stay around, she acts like she has zero interest in Tyrone and this storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭bobbyss

So after they return from the Nuts hotel, Tyrone and Alina will be sharing with ?
    Did they ever give thought to this?

If ever there was a time where and when you can actually wear a mask, this would be it but oh no; not simple Simon.

Warning: Link is a spoiler.

https://postimg.cc/SnxX2Zr8

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »
    So after they return from the Nuts hotel, Tyrone and Alina will be sharing with ?
    Did they ever give thought to this?

Tyrone seems to assume he's moving into the flat with Alina and gang but she certainly didn't look too keen :pac:

Advertisement