Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Arcade and Retro Chat - Insert Coin -

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's not really a remaster. More total remake. It's a much better game and worth buying. It's on steam for a reasonable price.

It's actually made by the same team as Gunhound. Masaya were so impressed with Gunhound they were brought on to handle a remake of Leynos.

I wonder if the team has gone bust, disbanding or been taken on as a team under another developer.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,429 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Armored Hunter Gunhound EX is getting delisted from steam tomorrow so make sure you snap it up.

The game is an excellent homage to cybernator and we'll worth playing.

Looks like the developer is going bust.

Cybernator??? Assault Suit Valken you mean! :D

Yeah it's a really great game. Have never played it on the PC though, only the PSP. Looks really lovely. Is the Steam version translated?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Steam version is in English. It got a PS4 port as well in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Cartridge adaptors for above. 10 dollars each (Master System one is free)

Dpo2RtLU4AAK2lq?format=jpg

Definite purchase if the Super NT is anything to go by.

• Advertisement

Really depends for me if they actually do release their promised digital to analogue converter. At that price, I don't see them including analogue outputs out of the box, not unlike the Super Nt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

44156985_1119244671559926_2706249190878478336_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=3e2d150ae54c372bb6378f4238b81d8c&oe=5C5EC53E

Emuparadise's download links have been restored with a Tampermonkey script.
    Good to see they didn't delete their library

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Still no Japanese packages for me :( The guy who messaged me said he'll give me a refund if it doesn't show up but I'm going to wait a little longer, I doubt both packages are lost so if one arrives I'll have faith the other one won't be far behind.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Emuparadise's download links have been restored with a Tampermonkey script.
    Good to see they didn't delete their library

Not working for me....

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Not working for me....

Im out at the moment, I'll check mine again when I'm home. I had trouble with DC games, there was a link to a GDI and a CDI image on the one page and tampermonkey couldn't deal with it. Could that be the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

My package arrived late last week, ordered on the 16th Sept, arrived 19th Oct, so a good 4 weeks
    DaveyDave wrote: »
    Still no Japanese packages for me :( The guy who messaged me said he'll give me a refund if it doesn't show up but I'm going to wait a little longer, I doubt both packages are lost so if one arrives I'll have faith the other one won't be far behind.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

We're nearly at the 10k posts, what were the new name options again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

We're nearly at the 10k posts, what were the new name options again?
    Did we not do some lately? I'll have to back track

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I actually cannot believe it, I was thinking of this game when they hinted a cancelled game would come back but I thought it was too long ago

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/10/23/level-5s-cancelled-psp-horror-rpg-ushiro-is-alive-and-appears-to-be-headed-to-switch/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This was the winning title,
    Might stick an inappropriate apostrophe in, to make it more authentic
    Just waiting on the post count to top 10k!
    o1s1n wrote: »
    General Arcade and Retro Chat - Championship Edition

It should be special championship edition to give it a sega flavor.

So

General Arcade & Retro Chat' Special Championship Edition

If some genius could run up a first page picture with that in the logo, that would be fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

eddhorse wrote: »

Sweet!

Will try it when I get home.

This was the winning title,
    Might stick an inappropriate apostrophe in, to make it more authentic
    Just waiting on the post count to top 10k!
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It should be special championship edition to give it a sega flavor.
    So

General Arcade & Retro Chat' Special Championship Edition
    Ehhh. I'd go with...

Super Ultra Arcade & Retro Chat Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Legend of General Arcade & Retroon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Registered Users Posts: 34,429 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Gamesmaster ended 20 years ago this year.

Gamesville ended 14 years ago.

It's crazy, as in my mind both shows don't inhabit the same time sphere but they weren't really that far apart at all.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Gamesmaster ended 20 years ago this year.

Gamesville ended 14 years ago.

It's crazy, as in my mind both shows don't inhabit the same time sphere but they weren't really that far apart at all.

Well, I never watched Gamesmaster as when it was on I was typically on duty.
    Gamesville I caught unfortunately, not a 5Gs show by a long shot!
    Games World on Sky was good fun, back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Oh man Gamezville! Maybe it was because I was a kid but I always remember never knowing when it was in to watch it. I wonder was it changed to different times frequently? Probably also on during school times.

Anyone remember Cybernet? Watched it a few times staying up late as a kid at 3-4am. That's how I learned about Alien Resurrection and wrote it down in a piece of paper.

• Advertisement

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Oh man Gamezville! Maybe it was because I was a kid but I always remember never knowing when it was in to watch it. I wonder was it changed to different times frequently? Probably also on during school times.

Anyone remember Cybernet? Watched it a few times staying up late as a kid at 3-4am. That's how I learned about Alien Resurrection and wrote it down in a piece of paper.

I used to catch it when I was on night duty.
    Great show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement