Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vaccine

• 23-11-2020 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Every time on turn on the TV or Radio its all the vaccine ...vaccine... vaccine... the answer to all our problems.

Its like all life's enjoyments are withheld until we take the vaccine.

Already Ticket master are planning to introduce vaccine passes to go to concerts be sure other companies and industries will quickly follow their example ....

Quote "Ticketmaster has been developing a post-pandemic safety plan to get customers back to concerts. Billboard reported that includes using smart phones to verify its ticket-buyers have received a vaccine or tested negative for COVID-19 recently.within a 24- or 72-hour window."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,327 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Every time on turn on the TV or Radio its all the vaccine ...vaccine... vaccine... the answer to all our problems.

Well yea. There this global pandemic going on for which a vaccine could help control it and possibly end it.
    Why wouldn't that be all over the news?

What's the conspiracy here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

King Mob wrote: »
    Well yea. There this global pandemic going on for which a vaccine could help control it and possibly end it.
    Why wouldn't that be all over the news?

What's the conspiracy here?

There is not a pandemic its a plandemic. The vaccine has been there for years and they are waiting until the right time to release it to the population

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

GT89 wrote: »
    There is not a pandemic its a plandemic. The vaccine has been there for years and they are waiting until the right time to release it to the population

Cool... Any evidence?

Ok. That's a very specific claim.

What evidence do you have that the vaccine was "there for years"?
    Do you also subscribe to the silly idea the virus was created?

What id the overall plan for this "Plandemic"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

Looks I'm Blue in the face, if it's 20 euro for a vaccine I'll pay for it and get vaccinated.

It's not the number of the beast or a conspiracy theory.

So what it's a few quid for freedom and safety against the virus, be all SJW or right wing nut about it.

But it's a small price to pay for safety and saving other people's safety.

And it's not going to alter your DNA or implant a microchip in you.

Definitely getting vaccinated myself, and I'm a bohemian folkloric rural dwelling believer in the wee folk etc probably delusional in one way but in another I believe in getting vaccinated.

Can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Just read your signature, sounds like someone needs freedom from fear of conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SantaClaw

Not to mention it is not THE vaccine but one of the possible dozens. So on top of all the general conspiracy, there is the fact that 1000s more researchers and other staff are now also required to be in on it. Plus the whole medical community needs to keep the fact that all the vaccines are the same evil one secret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,991 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

SantaClaw wrote: »
    Not to mention it is not THE vaccine but one of the possible dozens. So on top of all the general conspiracy, there is the fact that 1000s more researchers and other staff are now also required to be in on it. Plus the whole medical community needs to keep the fact that all the vaccines are the same evil one secret.

Sure a few hundred, if not thousand, people in Cork alone would have to be in on it between the Pfizer buildings, Viatris, the 2 huge Eli Lilly buildings, and the Hovione plant with each company pretty solely focusing every resource on vaccine and treatment manufacturing right now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Just read your signature, sounds like someone needs freedom from fear of conspiracies.

Says the one that probably living in fear of a virus

Ahh you're back... Any evidence of your claims?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

At least my concern is based on fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,007 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You don't have to take it, it won't be mandatory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

NIMAN wrote: »
    You don't have to take it, it won't be mandatory.

It probably won't be mandatory, but the fear is that people won't be able to take part in society unless vaccinated (go to a football match, to a restaurant, travel, even work).

And then there's the health passport to worry about. It's being trialed as we speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,193 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Fodla wrote: »
    It probably won't be mandatory, but the fear is that people won't be able to take part in society unless vaccinated (go to a football match, to a restaurant, travel, even work).

And then there's the health passport to worry about. It's being trialed as we speak.

Note how you use the word "fear" in this context. Indeed it's possible that e.g. people may not be able to get on a particular airliner without a vaccine. This of course would have nothing to do with individual rights, rather the rights of everyone else on that plane. This is not for certain and likely will be for a limited time period.

Again these are common sense measures and nothing to do with:
    1) "Plandemics"
    2) NWO/communists/UN/Bill Gates/etc taking over the world
    3) Deliberately infringing our freedoms/rights for some nefarious reason
    4) Other assorted alarmism and quackology

It's another potential straightforward measure to deal with a global pandemic. And as soon as the pandemic is not a major issue any more, many of these restrictions, etc will be lifted.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Note how you use the word "fear" in this context. Indeed it's possible that e.g. people may not be able to get on a particular airliner without a vaccine. This of course would have nothing to do with individual rights, rather the rights of everyone else on that plane. This is not for certain and likely will be for a limited time period.

Again these are common sense measures and nothing to do with:
    1) "Plandemics"
    2) NWO/communists/UN/Bill Gates/etc taking over the world
    3) Deliberately infringing our freedoms/rights for some nefarious reason
    4) Other assorted alarmism and quackology

It's another potential straightforward measure to deal with a global pandemic. And as soon as the pandemic is not a major issue any more, many of these restrictions, etc will be lifted.

I can't see a health passport disappearing even if herd immunity is reached through a vaccine. There's an international health passport being trialed as we speak as well. I'll post links when I can.

I can understand it being a requirement to enter a country that the person be vaccinated (yellow fever, for example), but I've never heard of having to be vaccinated to fly on a plane.

I can't see a health passport disappearing even if herd immunity is reached through a vaccine. There's an international health passport being trialed as we speak as well. I'll post links when I can.

I can understand it being a requirement to enter a country that the person be vaccinated (yellow fever, for example), but I've never heard of having to be vaccinated to fly on a plane.
    Even if this is the case, why is it a bad thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Cool... Any evidence?

Well there prophecy predicting this back in 2012 in the book of truth .... uncanningly accurate......

quote "Sunday Jun 17, 2012 at 08:15 pm

My dearly beloved daughter the plans of the Masonic groups to take over the world currencies are getting close to completion.

Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you.

Their evil schemes would shock all those innocent souls who have no idea how powerful they are.

Driven by a lust for power, wealth and a desire to be godlike in all they do, they believe they are invincible.

They control banks, governments and are responsible for causing terror in the Middle East.

They control much of the world’s media and the truth of their wickedness is hidden behind so called humanitarian organisations.

Sadly very few of God’s children know of their plans.

You must pray to stop the genocide they plan, worse than what Hitler did in World War 2.

This group, the largest in number since their formation in the middle ages, are Satan’s army. They will be led by the antichrist. They have been planning to bring about their control of banks for decades.

They have been planning the introduction of the Mark of the Beast, a chip which every man and woman will be forced to have implanted in their bodies to access food, for fifteen years.

Now that the time has come for them to unveil their New World Currency know that prayer, and much of it, can help mitigate much of their plan.

Well there prophecy predicting this bank in 2012 in the book of truth .... uncanningly accurate......
    A random unsourced, anonymous, vague and bizarre Prophesy?
    That's not really evidence...

Nothing about that prophesy is at all accurate or different from the same crap you guys have been claiming for decades.
    Why do you think it's convincing?

its worth repeating that again ....

"Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you."

And why are they thinking of proposing some sort of health passport? explain the reasons behind.

• Advertisement

its worth repeating that again ....

"Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you."

Who are "they"?

Why would a vaccine against a disease create more disease?

Well there prophecy predicting this back in 2012 in the book of truth .... uncanningly accurate......

quote "Sunday Jun 17, 2012 at 08:15 pm

My dearly beloved daughter the plans of the Masonic groups to take over the world currencies are getting close to completion.

Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you.

Their evil schemes would shock all those innocent souls who have no idea how powerful they are.

Driven by a lust for power, wealth and a desire to be godlike in all they do, they believe they are invincible.

They control banks, governments and are responsible for causing terror in the Middle East.

They control much of the world’s media and the truth of their wickedness is hidden behind so called humanitarian organisations.

Sadly very few of God’s children know of their plans.

You must pray to stop the genocide they plan, worse than what Hitler did in World War 2.

This group, the largest in number since their formation in the middle ages, are Satan’s army. They will be led by the antichrist. They have been planning to bring about their control of banks for decades.

They have been planning the introduction of the Mark of the Beast, a chip which every man and woman will be forced to have implanted in their bodies to access food, for fifteen years.

Now that the time has come for them to unveil their New World Currency know that prayer, and much of it, can help mitigate much of their plan.

So no evidence then? Grand thanks

Why do you think it's convincing?

A push for a global vaccine is not convincing enough ?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭trashcan

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Cool... Any evidence?

Not to mention motive .

And why are they thinking of proposing some sort of health passport? explain the reasons behind.

It's not why they're creating a health passport that worries me, but how far they're going to go with it. If you watch the video about Health Passport Ireland on YouTube it talks about how the passport can be used for anything and everything. To go to a restaurant, the hospital, a stadium, school, work.

The fact remains that this was supposed to be a two week lockdown to flatten the curve. We've gone from two weeks to almost a year, with no end in sight,
    to health passports, to the possibility of a mandatory vaccine, to freedom passes in the UK. And we have 20% unemployment in Ireland and a deficit of some 24 billion.

Again, there is a pandemic currently in progress. So of course there's a push for a vaccine.

But I was asking you specifically about the random anonymous prediction you posted.

Where did you find it?
    Who made it?
    How did they make it?
    What about it is accurate?
    Why do you find it convincing?

There's a virus. As humans we have the ability to fight the virus by creating a vaccine. Ergo we are creating a vaccine.

What part of that equation do you not understand?

Why is creating this vaccine so "evil" according to you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Go Tony

Again, there is a pandemic currently in progress. So of course there's a push for a vaccine.

But I was asking you specifically about the random anonymous prediction you posted.

Where did you find it?
    Who made it?
    How did they make it?
    What about it is accurate?
    Why do you find it convincing?

a push for a global vaccine is no small event ... we have not witnessed this event in modern history and probably not in world history.

this prophecy predicted such an event so in my estimation it has fullfilled this prophecy.

anyhow here's the link enjoy the research .....

http://http://mybookoftruth.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

That's just some weird Jesus stuff. Not worth researching further as it's not based on any kind of fact.

a push for a global vaccine is no small event ... we have not witnessed this event in modern history and probably not in world history.

this prophecy predicted such an event so in my estimation it has fullfilled this prophecy.

Sorry, you've not answered my questions at all. You dodged them pretty completely. That's pretty typical dishonest behaviour from conspiracy theorists. Please go back and try to answer my questions in full.

Also, I like how you say that it predicted the event, yet it very clearly didn't.
    Here it's saying that the vaccination caused the disease, but we can clearly see the vaccine came first.

There's no mention in your prophesy at all that there would be a global disease first.
    You'd think that would be an important detail.

Instead it just repeats the same tired old claim you guys make every pandemic.

There's a virus. As humans we have the ability to fight the virus by creating a vaccine. Ergo we are creating a vaccine.

What part of that equation do you not understand?

Why is creating this vaccine so "evil" according to you?

Humans have being fighting viruses from day one its called an immune system . how come millions got the covid virus and recovered.... immune system ?

why the need for a rushed vaccine with untested long term effects to be implemented globally with everyone strongly encouraged to take it.

is there any evidence to say that the vaccine actually works ?

Humans have being fighting viruses from day one its called an immune system . how come millions got the covid virus and recovered.... immune system ?

why the need for a rushed vaccine with untested long term effects to be implemented globally with everyone strongly encouraged to take it.

Do you not know how vaccines work?

It kinda sounds like you don't know how they work....

Do you not know how vaccines work?

It kinda sounds like you don't know how they work....

ok tell us how they do work

China are working on COVID 21 vaccine

• Advertisement

ok tell us how they do work
    By using the immune system.

Why are you so fearful of vaccines when you don't know the literal first thing about them?
    Doesn't that kinda worry you?

By using the immune system.

Why are you so fearful of vaccines when you don't know the literal first thing about them?
    Doesn't that kinda worry you?

What worries me is governments what to inject me with a vaccine that's rushed out with a few months of research with no long term testing , no real evidence that the vaccine actually works and worst of all the companies making the vaccine are free from liability and a computer guy also involved in making vaccines grinning from ear to ear while lecturing about global depopulation on ted talks.

no real evidence that the vaccine actually works
    But there is.

Again, you don't understand how vaccines work. Why do you believe that you are informed about the vaccine? You are clearly not informed.

You shouldn't be scared of things you don't understand. You should try to understand them.
    and worst of all the companies making the vaccine are free from liability and a computer guy also involved in making vaccines grinning from ear to ear while lecturing about global depopulation on ted talks.
    Lol
    Why does that concern you?
    Are you of the opinion that it's all a conspiracy to depopulate the world?
    That's very silly.

What I find disturbing is this talk of vaccinating the world. If herd immunity (say 70%) was enough, which it is, then there'd be no talk of vaccinating 7.5 billion people. That's another red flag. They really want to vaccinate us all.

Block your ring.

• Advertisement

Yes, because they survived. However due to it's high infection rate, many have died from it, especially older people. That rate is so severe that it is threatening to overwhelm the health services in many countries, which is one of the key reasons why we had lockdown, and a second lockdown.

Why do we need to a vaccine? so we don't have to have lockdowns, we can vaccinate and protect ourselves against it.

It's very simple, do you have any issues understanding that?

Yes. They test ten's of thousands of people for reach vaccine. One of the vaccines was put on pause because just one of those people had a strong reaction.

What I find disturbing is this talk of vaccinating the world. If herd immunity (say 70%) was enough, which it is, then there'd be no talk of vaccinating 7.5 billion people. That's another red flag. They really want to vaccinate us all.

This makes utterly no sense, explain your reasoning? red flag for what?

They want enough people to take the vaccine for it to be effective. Many people will simply choose to take the vaccine. Some will not.

Once again we're in another thread where conspiracy minded people are a) not addressing questions properly and b) not explaining their reasoning and c) religiously trying to spread fear about basic science and common sense measures and d) hinting an unspecified nefarious conspiracies that they never detail

• Registered Users Posts: 17 naughtynaughty

The talk on this thread (which is on a conspiracy board of all places) really worries me. Most people here and almost everyone I know tells me that they will take the vaccine. Arguments like "oh come on it's just a vaccine" or "it won't be mandatory" are not valid. Here's what's going to happen:

1. RTE & co will shout out "GREAT NEWS, the vaccine is here for Christmas. Please, I know you all really really want it, but let the sick and elderly get it first"
    2. Droves of people will come and take it
    3. RTE will say "Well, we have about 60% of people who took it. Great, but not enough"
    4a. The govt (which are the same entity as both NPHET and RTE) will announce restrictions on people who don't have the vaccine.
    4b. "Independent" companies such as ticketmaster and your employer will require the vaccine.
    5. The "passport" will come into effect.
    6. RTE will make the (possibly even more sedated) droves HATE the people who haven't taken the vaccine. Think hate week in 1984. This has already happened at the start with neighbours ratting on each other. They will use these tactics again and it will become increasingly stigmatised to refuse the shot.
    7. It will finally be made mandatory under stricter and stricter punishments.

I will not take an experimental (RNA) vaccine that hasn't been tested for more than a year. I will not give up my bodily integrity to save myself from a disease which only kills 0.05% of people. Your grandma died of Covid? Sorry, I truly am, but if I was 80 and diabetic, I wouldn't want the whole economy stopping for me either. I wouldn't want to take the most beautiful years out of everyone else's lives just so I can go and die without any dignity. I would rather die proud. I will not let them inject me with anything for as long as I will live unless *I* deem it necessary. I would rather be thrown in a cage than to live in such a clown world.

Having said that, I will find a dodgy doctor to fake my vaccination cert so I'll be good.

I am deeply saddened and ashamed by the response of the Irish people to this. The facts are literally in your face on the news and they tell you that something that's really not that bad is the absolute worst thing ever and you just believe them, hook, line and sinker. All countries are bad but I think Ireland is probably the worst one and with the least amount of protests/most amount of compliance/most amount of fear. Just 104 years ago, we had great men who revolted against the most powerful empire on earth. And now what do we do? Just comply.

This makes utterly no sense, explain your reasoning? red flag for what?

They want enough people to take the vaccine for it to be effective. Many people will simply choose to take the vaccine. Some will not.

Once again we're in another thread where conspiracy minded people are a) not addressing questions properly and b) not explaining their reasoning and c) religiously trying to spread fear about basic science and common sense measures and d) hinting an unspecified nefarious conspiracies that they never detail

But that's the point I'm making. Based on their wanting to vaccinate 7.5 billion people, through making the vaccine mandatory, or through coercion (not being able to take part in society unless vaccinated) they are not content for enough people to take the vaccine. They want the planet to be vaccinated.

Check out the thread about vaccines on boards. They often mention vaccinating the entire planet.

There was an article in the New York Times today or yesterday about Bill Gates' mission to vaccinate the global population. Why does he want to do that?

I will not take an experimental (RNA) vaccine that hasn't been tested for more than a year. I will not give up my bodily integrity to save myself from a disease which only kills 0.05% of people.
    Sorry, how do you know this?
    How do you know the long term effects of the virus on everyone it effects?
    How do you know that the death rate is actually this low? (It's not) And how do you know that it can't change?

We've only had it for a year and according to you, that is not enough time to understand it.

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

The talk on this thread (which is on a conspiracy board of all places) really worries me. Most people here and almost everyone I know tells me that they will take the vaccine. Arguments like "oh come on it's just a vaccine" or "it won't be mandatory" are not valid. Here's what's going to happen:

1. RTE & co will shout out "GREAT NEWS, the vaccine is here for Christmas. Please, I know you all really really want it, but let the sick and elderly get it first"
    2. Droves of people will come and take it
    3. RTE will say "Well, we have about 60% of people who took it. Great, but not enough"
    4a. The govt (which are the same entity as both NPHET and RTE) will announce restrictions on people who don't have the vaccine.
    4b. "Independent" companies such as ticketmaster and your employer will require the vaccine.
    5. The "passport" will come into effect.
    6. RTE will make the (possibly even more sedated) droves HATE the people who haven't taken the vaccine. Think hate week in 1984. This has already happened at the start with neighbours ratting on each other. They will use these tactics again and it will become increasingly stigmatised to refuse the shot.
    7. It will finally be made mandatory under stricter and stricter punishments.

I will not take an experimental (RNA) vaccine that hasn't been tested for more than a year. I will not give up my bodily integrity to save myself from a disease which only kills 0.05% of people. Your grandma died of Covid? Sorry, I truly am, but if I was 80 and diabetic, I wouldn't want the whole economy stopping for me either. I wouldn't want to take the most beautiful years out of everyone else's lives just so I can go and die without any dignity. I would rather die proud. I will not let them inject me with anything for as long as I will live unless *I* deem it necessary. I would rather be thrown in a cage than to live in such a clown world.

Having said that, I will find a dodgy doctor to fake my vaccination cert so I'll be good.

I am deeply saddened and ashamed by the response of the Irish people to this. The facts are literally in your face on the news and they tell you that something that's really not that bad is the absolute worst thing ever and you just believe them, hook, line and sinker. All countries are bad but I think Ireland is probably the worst one and with the least amount of protests/most amount of compliance/most amount of fear. Just 104 years ago, we had great men who revolted against the most powerful empire on earth. And now what do we do? Just comply.

Great post. I agree with you. Ireland is screwed for a number of reasons:

1. The political parties are identical, which means that there's no opposition to the government.

2. There's no alternative media voice to The Irish Times, The Journal and The Irish Independent. In the UK there's Talk Radio, The Telegraph, and The Daily Mail, among others. The Daily Mail, and I don't say it's necessarily a good paper, hammered the government the other day for manipulating data and for their non-stop fear porn. Could you imagine that happening in Ireland? No chance.

3. RTÉ is a propaganda outfit that promotes nothing but doom and gloom.

4. Ireland is a post-propagandised country. That means the majority, as what is going on is proving, is very easy to manipulate and control.

There was an article in the New York Times today or yesterday about Bill Gates' mission to vaccinate the global population. Why does he want to do that?
    Why don't you tell us, you're the one suggesting this mad conspiracy theory.

Is it because he wants to kill a few billion people so he and his buddies can have a new world order?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

I guess that is what happens when you read the Dandy, the Beno and Bunty.

Why don't you tell us, you're the one suggesting this mad conspiracy theory.

Is it because he wants to kill a few billion people so he and his buddies can have a new world order?

I'm not advancing a conspiracy theory. I'm wondering why they (by 'they' I mean people like Gates, Fauci, scientists, politicians etc) are calling for 7.5 billion people to be vaccinated. I never mentioned anything about depopulation or a new world order. I referred to a new world order in the context of the Great Reset, but regarding vaccines, all I'm wondering is why there is a push to vaccinate 7.5 billion people.

Why do you think they want to vaccinate the planet as opposed to being content to vaccinate 60 to 70%, of the population in order to achieve herd immunity?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 naughtynaughty

Sorry, how do you know this?
    How do you know the long term effects of the virus on everyone it effects?
    How do you know that the death rate is actually this low? (It's not) And how do you know that it can't change?

We've only had it for a year and according to you, that is not enough time to understand it.

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Seems I got that wrong actually, it's a bit higher but not much. I could have sworn I saw better stats on that from the CDC... Anyway it's still extremely low, and it doesn't change my point on my right to bodily integrity.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement