Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 21

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

King Mob wrote: »
    But the research is often wrong or dishonest. Hence when your claims keep blowing up in your face .

You can also search for any conspiracy nonsense on twitter and find the same kinda stuff.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wespenmilch2/status/1340773355474063362

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. The documents in the tweets always look legit.

aido79 wrote: »
    I have never used Twitter. I'm probably from a different generation than you so it never appealed to me. I've always been of the opinion that "Twitter is for twits" from long before it became as popular as it is now and I believe that becomes truer as time goes on.

It doesn't appeal to me either, but my research of the Great Reset has taken me to Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Quiner wrote: »
    It doesn't appeal to me either, but my research of the Great Reset has taken me to Twitter.

Lol, research. Who are you trying to kid?

4q77i8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

https://mobile.twitter.com/wespenmilch2/status/1340773355474063362

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. The documents in the tweets always look legit.

Yes. People on twitter can manipulate things to con the gullible.

There's lots of topics on twitter for which you can find the same stuff.
    You have people who believe 9/11 was an inside job.
    You have people who believe the earth is flat.
    You'd have people denying the Holocaust if twitter wasn't cracking down on that.

According to your argument all of that must be true.

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes. People on twitter can manipulate things to con the gullible.

There's lots of topics on twitter for which you can find the same stuff.
    You have people who believe 9/11 was an inside job.
    You have people who believe the earth is flat.
    You'd have people denying the Holocaust if twitter wasn't cracking down on that.

According to your argument all of that must be true.

Not true, but scary. I often say to myself "it's amazing how much they know".

In the document in that tweet it gives dates and specific details about what will happen. How do they know these things? If you decide they're not bull****ting, then they seem to have inside knowledge.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

In the document in that tweet it gives dates and specific details about what will happen. How do they know these things? If you decide they're not bull****ting, then they seem to have inside knowledge.

It will be very easy to prove it is wrong so. As the dates pass and these things done happen will you admit it is nonsense?
    There are 3 days left in December. It doesn't give them much time to set up field hospitals in every county does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But it is true. People claim all of these things on twitter.
    You are saying they are all true because they are also "researched" on twitter.

And yes. Your twitter picture is simple bull**** you've swallowed whole.
    You seem to do this a lot and seem to believe everything you are told.
    So maybe you shouldn't read twitter so much to prevent bull****ters from manipulating you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

There are accounts on Twitter called 'New World Order' etc. It's scary to read what they tweet.

How do you know "New World Order" isn't a bored 16 year old fella in his bedroom in Utah just taking the piss?

Advertisement