Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbors strange behavior on terrace, considering ringing gardai

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Plain and simple whoever is inside is doing their washing hence them been put outside to wait with nothing but a towel

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

By all accounts it sounds like a gay sauna but I just dont get why they are standing at the front door, does this house not have a back garden or something. Normally these type of parties are pretty discreet as chances are a few of these lads are married.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 makemineawine

This is better than Netflix. When is season 2 episode 1 airing?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,080 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Muahahaha wrote: »
    By all accounts it sounds like a gay sauna but I just dont get why they are standing at the front door

Yeah, you'd expect them to be around the back.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

This is better than Netflix. When is season 2 episode 1 airing?
    It would make a great thriller alright.

New mother gets up late to feed the baby and notices weird towel wearing bald men across the street every night. She becomes obsessed with them, starts photographing them and then progresses to tailing them home and one by one discovering their identities.
    Finally she decides to blackmail the betowelled baldies so she has a bit of spare cash for nappies. Unforyunately she has no idea what she's getting herself into, as this bald, towel cult reaches all the way up to the president himself, Michael D Higgins!

It writes itself really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

This thread is such a wind up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭JoChervil

I would say it is laundry and shower facility for homeless.

Yet in one comedy Steve Martin said that he had never seen homeless person with no hair. They are usually excessively hairy according to him...

bilbot79 wrote: »
    This thread is such a wind up

It is very likely or a thriller writer has a "writers" block and needs help.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Andrew00 wrote: »
    My other thought is that they could be taking turns riding the hole off someone and then getting into queue again for round 2.

I'd keep an eye out over the next week OP and see

I’m bald and feel I can explain this phenomenon......actually no I can’t I’ll go with the quoted one above

JoChervil wrote: »
    I would say it is laundry and shower facility for homeless.

Yet in one comedy Steve Martin said that he had never seen homeless person with no hair. They are usually excessively hairy according to him...

This scene I was talking about:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RjeEYTLkbE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

I would guess it's a night cafe for the homeless, where they can also get clothes washed too. Why they all happen to be bald men I dont know.

OP said they live in inner city... not suburbia so this service provided here at night would not be that unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Maybe just a couple of gay guys trying to have some gay fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭private

Seems very orthodox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

theballz wrote: »
    Maybe just a couple of gay guys trying to have some gay fun?

Very irreponsible behaviour during a pandemic if so

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭grazer

Any update OP? At all?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

How ya now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Sounds like some weird boiler house brothel thing

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WashYourHands

What colour is the towel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭NSAman

What colour is the towel?
    Forget the colour, what thread count is it? will tell us if it is a knocking shop or a higher class knocking shop.

I'm very worried, we haven't heard from the op in a few days and I just watched hostel again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

And closed.
    If you want a soap opera- try the TV instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement