Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbors strange behavior on terrace, considering ringing gardai

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

I would guess it's a night cafe for the homeless, where they can also get clothes washed too. Why they all happen to be bald men I dont know.

OP said they live in inner city... not suburbia so this service provided here at night would not be that unusual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Maybe just a couple of gay guys trying to have some gay fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭private

Seems very orthodox :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

theballz wrote: »
    Maybe just a couple of gay guys trying to have some gay fun?

Very irreponsible behaviour during a pandemic if so

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭grazer

Any update OP? At all?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

How ya now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Sounds like some weird boiler house brothel thing

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WashYourHands

What colour is the towel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭NSAman

What colour is the towel?
    Forget the colour, what thread count is it? will tell us if it is a knocking shop or a higher class knocking shop.

I'm very worried, we haven't heard from the op in a few days and I just watched hostel again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

And closed.
    If you want a soap opera- try the TV instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement