Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upcoming Fights **Mod note: Keep discussion to fight night threads**

1939495969799»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,677 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Twas a massive mismatch…we all know this…you disagree? Or are you hanging onto the word 'biggest?'

Biggest ever, related to a world championship fight? Up there for consideration….

Inoue a massive favorite and Doheny a massive underdog…Inoue in his prime, great puncher and p4p top fighter against a lad that fooking Michael Connlan beat. And now aged 37!!!

As for attention….I think you love the attention as the angry man!!! No other reason you'd be spitting nails in your posts/responses…and nobody is craving attention, apart from you with your crazy aggressive posts

And, who are the newbies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,947 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

If somebody keeps trolling or posting stupid crap I just put them on ignore. You used to see their posts if quoted by others but not nowadays. So I don't see trolling posts on the boxing forum anymore.

I don't have many people on ignore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭megadodge

So you're doing your best to defend the ludicrous "biggest mismatch ever" quote?

Straight question - do you actually believe that fight was the biggest mismatch ever?

Only 'yes' or 'no'.

so you are hanging onto the word “biggest.”

Twas a massive mismatch. That’s for sure. I think Inoue was -6000, whatever that is in old money, and TJ was 20-1, a massive underdog.

In recent times, anyway, I can’t think of a bigger mismatch in a championship fight.

You’re only trolling me now. I think you get a buzz ou’ve trolling me…

But at least you’ve calmed down a little. Can’t be good for the health getting so angry in responses to me.

Still puzzled as to why you seem to get so riled up by me..

Your answer is 'yes' then.

Which proves you're a liar.

If your answer was 'no' it would also have proven you to be a liar.

This is the problem when you do your usual trolling charade. Some people simply won't let you get away with it.

And you don't like it.

Tough!

I think you should take eagle’s advice. Your disdain is creepy… weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,658 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

all the bickering is pointless and just ruins the thread tbh, you don’t have to like or agree with everyone and there’s an ignore option on the site too

Have a nice weekend 👍🏻

The internet isn’t for everyone

Yep, and let's hope TJ recovers from that injury. Reminded me of the Ryan Burnett injury from a few years ago.

An absolute messer this lad

WBC lightweight champion Shakur Stevenson has pulled out of his fight against Wales' Joe Cordina on 12 October after having surgery on his hand.

The three-weight champion was scheduled to make the second defence of his lightweight belt after beating Artem Harutyunyan in July.

"Unfortunately my hand gave out on me but in 2025 let's bounce back and take over boxing," Stevenson wrote on X.

• Advertisement

TJ calling out Nick Ball at FW..😖

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Canelo still an elite fighter hammered Berlanga. Plant fight on the undercard was good if you haven't seen it. Garcia vs Lara was just pointless and sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,947 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

FFS. A judge gave Hutchinson the win. He should never be allowed judge again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Anyone see anything other than a Joshua stoppage win here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Advertisement