Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Oh.....I know Mayo alright. Dad was from Newport and have a brother living in Ballina, the left of centre of the Audax World apparently:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

You should join the Facebook group for the WAWA, for a good dose of left-of-centeredness. ;)

Oh.....I'm on it.
    Sound man Eamonn. ;)

Right........hey ho let's go.

August. Long Herron.
    Sept. Fratres C.
    Oct. Dying Light
    Nov. Faceless M.
    Dec. Geimhreidh.

Now that Audax is the new grey....I've done the three in the centre but not the "all terrain" Long Herron.
    Or the dark to dark "Geimhreidh".

I didn't do the planned three earlier in the year but still did three all the same.

Gotta have a target eh?

Ah well.......and the 6 Aqueducts postponed to this Saturday due to weather conditions.....and I still can't do it.
    Broken/fractured /bruised bone in my right foot giving me a nice hop along limp.
    Swelling, the works.
    Happened last week playing squash and a bone job could be weeks or longer.
    Aye.........

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Hope you make a rapid recovery. Saw a some photos on Facebook today from a spin down the long heron route, and it looks like a tough enough day out.

Cheers.
    Yeah.......it seems to have a bit of character about it alright.

Advertisement