Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,845 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Jut cause the mainstream downplayed the scandals, doesn't mean they didn't happen :pac:

- You like your Doctor you can keep 'em!
    - Weaponized IRS
    - Benghazi
    - Fast & Furious,
    - PRISM
    - $150 Billion to Iran
    - Israel election interference
    - Framed Gen. Flynn
    - Spied on the Trump Campaign

Do you actually want me to waste time addressing these points or can you curtly acknowledge that most of these are shyte and many if not all of the things you mentioned here are not anything the Vice President had influence over, and the last couple are right wing hoaxes since debunked - Spied on a campaign? GOP wouldn't even release a fupping report about it they came up so empty, Pete! Cop on, honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Overheal wrote: »
    Spied on a campaign?

Azra Turk says hello.

I also hear he is Trump's special guest at the debate tonight.

Just lending further credence to the idea that this is a coordinated smear campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Just lending further credence to the idea that this is a coordinated smear campaign.

Russian disinformation, qanon, coordinated smear campaign.

(I know you didn't say qanon, just keeping track)

• Advertisement

Azra Turk says hello.

Will you respond to my entire post please, are you really trying to hold up Obama (not Biden, Obama) saying, "If you like your Dr. keep your Dr." as evidence of Biden's corruption/being part of a 'scandal?' And all these other points you've raised?

What did Joe Biden have to do with PRISM?

Spying/Unmasking probe came up empty Pete. You were so sure it was going to be the scandal of the century and they won't even release a report.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

So I ask you again what Scandals is Joe Biden dirty with, really?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

It would be funny to see the heads exploding if he did win. RTE and the Irish Times would be apoplectic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Just watched his presser, where was that?

Funny when he was like, I won't be taking any questions but then stood there looking at them, expecting a round of applause?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Mules wrote: »
    It would be funny to see the heads exploding if he did win. RTE and the Irish Times would be apoplectic :D

Well I suppose we've been through that before and all lived to see another day. Its the crazy far right guys losing I'm worried about! Just give him 4 more years!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mules wrote: »

You obviously don't have family or friends in the US, if you did you wouldn't find the thought of him winning again amusing.

• Advertisement

You obviously don't have family or friends in the US, if you did you wouldn't find the thought of him winning again amusing.

Was it not similar last time?

He was part of that dirty Obama/Biden administration, it's absurd you would try and throw Obama under the bus for everything.

Oh and I forgot one, how about the fact he had to pull out of the Presidential race in 1988 for lying??

A Scandal That Ended Joe Biden's 1988 Presidential Campaign

A few days before they began, video surfaced that spliced together footage of U.K. Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock giving a speech and Biden clearly quoting Kinnock at the Iowa State Fair without attribution. More examples of misattribution came to light, and the plagiarism scandal became more memorable than his leadership during the Bork confirmation hearing. His mouth — or rather, what he failed to say — got him in trouble again.

He was part of that dirty Obama/Biden administration, it's absurd you would try and throw Obama under the bus for everything.

Pete, cop on.

Let's go through the post history shall we?

How many times did you criticize Joe Biden during Obama's presidency? His name simply doesn't come up for "Like your Doctor" for "Fast and Furious," for PRISM.

Are you going to answer me on that? How is Joe involved with PRISM? Honestly. Your silence speaks volumes after announcing that absurd smear.
    Oh and I forgot one, how about the fact he had to pull out of the Presidential race in 1988 for lying??

Wow :eek:

I never knew that.

And now I want to vote for him more. The guy who showed real integrity and bowed out of a race on integrity and honesty concerns in the 1980s.

Meanwhile Trump has told over 20,000 lies in office and iirc didn't he spent the 80s calling for the death penalty for innocent people? Yeah, I think he was, 1989, Trump was calling for the modern lynching of young black men and Biden was taking responsibility for misleading the public. Good for him. Our next president.

800px-Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Pete, cop on. Let's go through the post history shall we?

imgo_0.jpg
    Are you going to answer me on that? How is Joe involved with PRISM? Honestly. Your silence speaks volumes after announcing that absurd smear.

He was Vice President at the time. Stop.
    Meanwhile Trump has told over 20,000 lies ..

Yeah, so you lot keep saying and yet whenever I (or others) ask for the top 10 lies from that 20,000, I/we get a laughable list which is easily debunked and all that remains is that he lied about the size of a crowd or some other inconsequential matter.
    he spent the 80s calling for the death penalty for innocent people?

Ha! The irony! You accuse Trump of lying and really it tis YOU that is lying about him.

Here is the TRUTH on the Central Park 5 and the notion that Trump called for their execution [SPOILER: he didn't]:

Trump was disgusted by what was happening in NYC in the late 80's (as were most decent New Yorkers, and so took out a full page ad to address the situation (referencing much of was happening over the previous year - including that now infamous rape) and in that ad he went on to call for the death penalty for (now please pay attention) those who took a life when he said the following: "When they kill they should be executed for their crimes".

The Central Park 5 NEVER killed anybody though and therefore it is not possible for Trump to have been referring to them when he said that, despite the left's insistence (over the last oh ... 30 years or so now) that he was. All Trump was doing was calling for tougher penalties for MURDERERS ffs, as he felt that would deter the criminal element from engaging in such mindless lawlessness.

I notice you included a blurred image of Trump's ad. I wonder why. Wouldn't be to facilitate your falsehood now would it? In any case, here's an unsmudged screencap of the relevant text which makes it quite clear that Donad Trump did not call for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 but in fact for those convicted of killing others:

nyt1.png
    nyt2.png

So please stop lying about Trump calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5. It never happened. No matter how much pearl clutching is done over it or indeed no matter how many Netflix dramas they make suggesting that's what he did. He didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Underattack

Looking in it seems a lot of Biden supporters are very angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Will you respond to my entire post please, are you really trying to hold up Obama (not Biden, Obama) saying, "If you like your Dr. keep your Dr." as evidence of Biden's corruption/being part of a 'scandal?' And all these other points you've raised?

What did Joe Biden have to do with PRISM?

Spying/Unmasking probe came up empty Pete. You were so sure it was going to be the scandal of the century and they won't even release a report.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

Just lol at quoting the mainstream media who have waged constant war on Trump at the behest of their masters in the deep state.

But I’ll give you a few bits.

1) Tony Bubolinski and Sino hawk holdings. Read up on this one yourself. Sleepy Joe was known as the Big Guy who demanded a 10% cut from his sons dealings. Corruption that would put Sepp Blatter to shame.

2) Frank Biden and the 54 million. This creep actually murdered a father in a hit and run and then refused to pay a million dollar settlement to the orphans he created. Read up on this beauty as Trump would say.

3) James Biden and the 7 billion Ponzi scheme. Allen Stanford had close links to Paradigm Global advisors ran by Hunter and James.

4) Rosemont Seneca Partners. Founded by Hunter, Devon archer (read up on this scumbag) and Chris Heinz (john Kerry’s stepson). These boys acted as an investment vehicle for the Chinese communist party following a visit their by sleepy joe and his son. His son walked out with a 1.5 billion investment from the communists. No strings attached I’m sure.

5) Jason Galonis and the 63 million dollar bond scheme. Devon Archer actually got indicted for this but the Vice President, one Hunter Biden was not prosecuted. How convenient. Rosemont Seneca also involved in this fraud. These boys literally stole from native Americans to profit the Chinese communist party.

6) quid pro joe...hard to believe they ironically tried to do Trump for this but that’s how f d up they are... Video here where sleepy joe admits the interference here and threatening to withhold the aid. Mass media won’t even touch this but what a surprise since they’re in on the conspiracy. https://youtu.be/vCSF3reVr10

7) Ng Lep Seng convicted of bribing UN John Ashe (read up on how he died) pops up all over the place. The Panama papers reveal he was a huge donor to the clintons. A dodgy Chinese billionaire as one of the Clinton’s largest donors why I never.

8) Hunter Biden brokered a 40 million dollar gas deal with Patrick Ho. Read up about this and the 2.8 carot diamond.

The Biden crime syndicate is on another level.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Indictments during Obama/Biden administration = 0
    Indictments during Trump/Pence administration = 215

Biden accused of plagirism from a Neil Kinnock speech.
    Trump paid a proxy to take his college entrance exam.

But sure, it was the former that was the dirty one and Biden is the one lying. Your arguments have no basis in reality.

That actually means fcuk all in reality,doesnt it?

When you’re taking flak you know you’re over the target.

Biden accused of plagirism from a Neil Kinnock speech.

"Accused" :P

• Advertisement

Haha...now hes lost his mind hes telling people to not vote for him and that america is a failed idea...Dems be better off putting Bernie up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It means people have been investigated, charged, tried, found guilty and served custodial sentences for their crimes.

In reality.

Here is the TRUTH on the Central Park 5 and the notion that Trump called for their execution [SPOILER: he didn't]:

Trump was disgusted by what was happening in NYC in the late 80's (as were most decent New Yorkers, and so took out a full page ad to address the situation (referencing much of was happening over the previous year - including that now infamous rape) and in that ad he went on to call for the death penalty for (now please pay attention) those who took a life when he said the following: "When they kill they should be executed for their crimes".

The Central Park 5 NEVER killed anybody though and therefore it is not possible for Trump to have been referring to them when he said that, despite the left's insistence (over the last oh ... 30 years or so now) that he was. All Trump was doing was calling for tougher penalties for MURDERERS ffs, as he felt that would deter the criminal element from engaging in such mindless lawlessness.

I notice you included a blurred image of Trump's ad. I wonder why. Wouldn't be to facilitate your falsehood now would it? In any case, here's an unsmudged screencap of the relevant text which makes it quite clear that Donad Trump did not call for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 but in fact for those convicted of killing others:

So please stop lying about Trump calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5. It never happened. No matter how much pearl clutching is done over it or indeed no matter how many Netflix dramas they make suggesting that's what he did. He didn't.

I am shocked if you honestly believe this blatant revisionism. It is pathetic.

Not when people are really in reality rotting in jail cells right now :P

That’s how demented Trump haters are. They are celebrating the fact that the FBI are going around acting like the NKVD. All because their wicked witch Hilary Clinton lost. The only thing we need to complete this picture is a gulag.

Im sure Trump is debating tonight?
    Poor attempt!

pearcider wrote: »
    That’s how demented Trump haters are. They are celebrating the fact that the FBI are going around acting like the NKVD. All because their wicked witch Hilary Clinton lost. The only thing we need to complete this picture is a gulag.

Very macabre spin on people who were investigated charged and tried under the full due process of the law. Law and order amirite?

I am shocked if you honestly believe this blatant revisionism. It is pathetic.

You're being corrected. There is no revisionism. I just pointed out the facts.

If Trump said what you claimed you'd be able to link to it instead of a blurred out advert that when unblurred proves you wrong.

Now admit you were wrong and withdraw what you accused him of.

I don't think scaring voters about covid is a good tactic right before they've to wander out into the covid clouds to vote.

• Advertisement

Very macabre spin on people who were investigated charged and tried under the full due process of the law. Law and order amirite?

That’s why they sent a SWAT team to arrest a 68 year old man and tipped CNN off to boot. The Feds are corrupt scum and a long line of scandals from Waco to 9/11 to Whitey Bolger prove this. They should be shut down. Peter Strozks infamous texts say it all. “No we won’t let him” (Trump become President)...this is the same lad who investigated Hilarys bleached email server. You couldn’t make it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement