Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

1164165166167168170»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It was bound to happen, am surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner with light tubes.

(Look at his arm)

https://x.com/notJigsaw/status/1836775454184784199?t=BLkoTBuxyZTNc_Y8dtRpnA&s=19

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They’re all ready mass producing them apparently. WWE about to Merch the heck out of the Lucha Bros

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Kevin Steen trademark was renewed recently. Could be a contract ploy but I have a feeling he could jump ship.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

KO could go if the money is available. He has done all he can and taking the money while AEW are willing and able to pay it has to be considered. Once (if?) they (ever) get to the point of needing to sustain itself those big deals won't be around.

For WWE and AEW people moving is a big help for freshening things up within their rosters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭ThePott

KO is a weird one. I remember all this talk last time his contract was coming up but he re-signed all the same, and that was when Vince was still in charge and AEW were hot as hell.

He's definitely done everything he could do in WWE. I mean even since he renewed his contract he got to main event a night of Mania and win the tag titles with his best friend and have a Mania match against Stone Cold, which would be anybody's dream match. Is there anything left for him to do? I don't know if he's going to get a world title again anytime soon.

In AEW, he'd be top of the card, you'd imagine. He has plenty of friends there and AEW have already made it clear through the dirtsheets that they'd make an offer for him. He'd have plenty of fresh matches and a change of scenery.

So it comes down to personal preference. The money will be there on either side. If he's happy with his lot in WWE (and it seems he has always been happy there by most accounts) or if he'd like to mix it up with a new roster and chase titles he probably won't get in WWE anymore. Could see him walking but wouldn't be surprised if he stayed either. I mean once Edge left I think the idea of a WWE-lifer was pretty much done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I can't see either of them leaving, as they will have a job for life in a company they always dreamed of being a part of.

I don't see the upside of them giving that up.

You could have said the same thing about Edge he has a job for life in the company he followed as a child but then left for AEW?

Big Money, lighter schedule and dream matches are hard to turn down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

Don’t see Owen’s leaving the Fed he will sign a huge new contract and continue in the same role he is in now but on a lighter schedule.

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Zilla Fatu appears to be WWE bound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

Zilla makes Tonga Loa look like Lou Thesz.

Regards,

P.

Advertisement