Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,658 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Does Tullamore Tesco still sell Laptops?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭laros

AMKC wrote: »

Not normally but I think i saw some there lately for Back to School offers they had some tablets as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭bennyineire

AMKC wrote: »

DID and Expert electrical do, as does Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

Any games of astro/5 a side back on in town or anywhere local?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,950 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I missed the news last evening. What's the story with the 2 week restriction ? Can we travel outside the county after Friday midnight ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Lockdown was extended to Sunday night a week or two ago. No extension on that though, at least not so far.

I think...

Kiith wrote: »
    Lockdown was extended to Sunday night a week or two ago. No extension on that though, at least not so far.

I think...

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,658 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I missed the news last evening. What's the story with the 2 week restriction ? Can we travel outside the county after Friday midnight ?

Not unless you absolutely have to like for work but otherwise it is not advised.
    Kiith wrote: »

I think...
    That was one and a half weeks ago now.

As for yesterday they were basically saying that old and venerable people should stay at home except for shops if they need supplys, no one should use public transport unless you really need to and if you can work from home then you should be doing that. It was not a lockdown more like a panic and for Micheal Martin to feel good about himself.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Redkite200

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone with houses for rent in the area?

There are a few on Daft currently but we made a few enquiries and most have lets agreed it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Lads anywhere in Tullamore that sells Corriboard (Correx) sheets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Eddie B wrote: »

Print plus maybe? I'll find out for ya Eddie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Robbins off O’Connor square has them.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Robbins off O’Connor square has them.

A cheers for that. Do you know if they have decent size sheets? Need about 2×3 feet roughly

Print plus maybe? I'll find out for ya Eddie

That would be great lad thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

A cheers for that. Do you know if they have decent size sheets? Need about 2×3 feet roughly

yes, as far as i remember we got A1 sized boards there.

That would be perfect. I'll pop in this morning, see if they have them cheers👍

Thought i was sorted. Right size, but not the right stuff. What i need has to be like voting signs. Needs to be bendable, without breaking

Thought i was sorted. Right size, but not the right stuff. What i need has to be like voting signs. Needs to be bendable, without breaking

There's a signmaker on Collins Lane, I've passed it a hundred times, can't remember the name. If that helps.

There's also a place over in Clara called Midland Sacks that makes Banners and signs also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

There's a signmaker on Collins Lane, I've passed it a hundred times, can't remember the name. If that helps.

There's also a place over in Clara called Midland Sacks that makes Banners and signs also.

Signs of the Future. He is signposted under Horan Stoneworks.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Signs of the Future. He is signposted under Horan Stoneworks.

Thanks folks, ill give that a go. Hopefully they'll be willing to sell me a plain one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Eddie B for Commissioner. Will not break when the going gets tough.

Eddie, print plus sell it. Was talking to them today.

Eddie, print plus sell it. Was talking to them today.

Excellent! Cheers lad👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭bennyineire

New Mexican opening soon in Tullamore, about bleeding time too

https://www.facebook.com/ZambreroIreland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

New Mexican opening soon in Tullamore, about bleeding time too

https://www.facebook.com/ZambreroIreland

I was joking with my family, with that Whipped place beside the new Lidl, that we were getting the fad food cafes about a decade after Dublin. So it would go in order; Shakes & Sundaes > Cupcakes > Taco & Burritos > Donuts

Guess we are skipping a few years ahead :D

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I was joking with my family, with that Whipped place beside the new Lidl, that we were getting the fad food cafes about a decade after Dublin. So it would go in order; Shakes & Sundaes > Cupcakes > Taco & Burritos > Donuts

Guess we are skipping a few years ahead :D

Whipped seems to be doing ok, but hard see how it will do in winter. Especially situated where it is, with McFlurry across the road.
    If there is the smell of a bit of sun it does be busy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone know of any 5-a-side astroturf games going on? Would love to get into a regular game.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Lucky escape. I went home two weekends ago. I treated myself to stay in the Bridge house. I check out and the day those 40 Idiots checked in. Thank god I was gone before they showed up. Feel so bad for those in the bridge house and the other places they went to. Shows how stupid people are, forty of them hanging out drinking and because of that Tullamore is a hotbed for the virus again.

I see the big countdown is on for Texas Tom to open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I see the big countdown is on for Texas Tom to open.

Not been down that end of town for ages, any idea what will be sellin? The likes of Texas of old; bit of clothes, bit of home furnishings etc?

Advertisement