Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Yellow snack and a tea on the train

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mint Imperials.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hot coffee... food and I are separating .

Hope you're feeling OK Grace, nothing worse than being unable to eat.

Having a beer now. Rye bread and hummous at home with grilled red pepper and rocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Beef roulade and garlic spuds. Once i find a movie to watch its chocolate and soda water and lime all iced up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went to Milano for dinner tonight. First time there, it was yum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Went to Milano for dinner tonight. First time there, it was yum!

Planning on going there tomorrow. Their website, milano offers, has good deals...40% off at the minute :)

Currently eating mini eggs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

home made chips,peas,onions,mushrooms,steak,pepper sauce and a can of club orange zero.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Just finished Kung Pow Chicken with rice

jellybear wrote: »
    Planning on going there tomorrow. Their website, milano offers, has good deals...40% off at the minute :)

Currently eating mini eggs :)

Enjoy! I got 30% off mains with 3Plus so I’ll definitely be going back :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Now... sipping Dr Pepper.

• Advertisement

Cup of lyons tea with brown bread lettuce smoked ham and potato salad.

Cappuccino at the moment.

Decided on chicken korma for dinner tonight, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pork chops, carrots and potatoes for dinner

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak burger soon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bassy wrote: »
    with brown bread lettuce smoked ham and potato salad.

Nice !

I did Young's Cod in Beer batter with homemade double fried chips for the girlies. Didn't partake myself as I'm working late and planning a beer and takeaway later. The BLTs from earlier will keep me going. €1 for a decent packet of back rashers in Iceland. Stocked up!

potatoes,carrots,brocolli,cauliflower,turkey slices and gravy.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

It was going so well
    Breakfast was scramble eggs, followed by melon a lil bit later
    Lunch was a smoked salmon avocado poached eggs on sourdough

Then the tesci delivery finally arrives,
    I've eaten a multipack of Wotsits.
    Had only bought them as something to resist snacking on over the weekend.

Now everything smells like cheese
    And that's not the worst part....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    It was going so well
    Breakfast was scramble eggs, followed by melon a lil bit later
    Lunch was a smoked salmon avocado poached eggs on sourdough

Then the tesci delivery finally arrives,
    I've eaten a multipack of Wotsits.
    Had only bought them as something to resist snacking on over the weekend.

Now everything smells like cheese
    And that's not the worst part....

I can't do that either. If I buy it then it's as good as gone.

Buy it. Eat it. I see no problem there.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was looking forward to pizza this evening , but got caught up in other stuff , so instead of takeaway this weekend , I got a MightMac burger and taco fries on way home :D

Although , if you're ordering that , don't make the taco fries as part of your dressed fries deal .
    The scabby feckers give you a tiny little box of them :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was looking forward to pizza this evening , but got caught up in other stuff , so instead of takeaway this weekend , I got a MightMac burger and taco fries on way home :D

Although , if you're ordering that , don't make the taco fries as part of your dressed fries deal .
    The scabby feckers give you a tiny little box of them :(

Point noted Mam. Cheers. But I usually sit and ate it in there. If they can dish it up on a tray, you always win.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Made Spaghetti Bolognese and it was delicious :)

Coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Point noted Mam. Cheers. But I usually sit and ate it in there. If they can dish it up on a tray, you always win.:D

I'll remember that , thanks G , definitely won't order it in drive thru again anyway :o

mam how about a wee sweetner after your nice taco chip and burger,cut a big muffin half way through the centre the microwave for 40 seconds and then cut a nice slice of icecream and drop it on the centre cut in the muffin,it be heaven for you mam :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'll remember that , thanks G , definitely won't order it in drive thru again anyway :o

Ive never done the Drive thru ever Mam. At the counter is the only way. A few mins to park up and a few mins to drive home. Takeaway heaven!

bassy wrote: »
    mam how about a wee sweetner after your nice taco chip and burger,cut a big muffin half way through the centre the microwave for 40 seconds and then cut a nice slice of icecream and drop it on the centre cut in the muffin,it be heaven for you mam :)

Do you or did you work in Supermacs??? You know what you are describing and Ive no doubt Mamof4 knows it too.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A Brennan's white sliced pan was in the cupboard for some reason, I didn't ask.

Had two slices with two triangles of soft cheese spread over them and a bag of cheese and onion crisps squashed in between.

Can of stone cold Bulmers to wash it down.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Do you or did you work in Supermacs??? You know what you are describing and Ive no doubt Mamof4 knows it too.:D

the cheek of you G not impressed with that remark lol god no is the answer.
    was often in supermacs and my son would get one after he,s meal,so then at home i came up with the idea of muffin/icecream.

Advertisement