Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

jellybear wrote: »
    My birthday too :) Twas a roundy one for me!! Happy birthday to your youngest! Stuffed my face with chipper and chocolate fudge cake :D Yum!

Belated birthday wishes jellybear :)

Just about to eat a bowl of porridge with chopped grapes and raspberries and some therm tablet that is meant to give me energy just given to me by my daughter. Hmmmm, I hope to see great results, I'm like someone who didn't sleep last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭VW 1

bassy wrote: »
    where did you buy the mc gargles ?.

If you struggle to find it, it's readily available in dunnes at 3 for 9 or 4 for 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

sweet chilli wrap with home made chips and a can of club orange zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

sweet chilli wrap with home made chips and a can of club orange zero.

Get the beer out!

Walkers salt and vinegar and a Rockshore.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Get the beer out!

Walkers salt and vinegar and a Rockshore.

to early for beer for me,will crack open a few later :)

• Advertisement

to early for beer for me,will crack open a few later :)

I'm the opposite. Early in and early out. Can't do late night drinking of any kind. But I can eat a house at all hours of night.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

G&T, crisps and chocolate.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm the opposite. Early in and early out. Can't do late night drinking of any kind. But I can eat a house at all hours of night.:D

old age catching up on you G :D

old age catching up on you G :D

Older. Wiser. Tireder. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

2 seeded brown bread rolls with salad leaves, roast peppers, red onion, cucumber and sweet corn.

Malteers bar ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte

Fathom wrote: »
    Latte

by the pool :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Munchies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Burrito with egg and bacon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

O'Donnell's Ballymaloe.

I made a pizza earlier too but put far too much cheese on it and destroyed the oven. Was class though.

_

• Registered Users Posts: 21,855 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A packet of these !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Crunchy Chilli Nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Homemade lasagne chips and creamy coleslaw :) stuffed now

dinner was potatoes,brocolli,carrots,cauliflower,ham,turkey,stuffing and gravy.

Basic enough today. Bacon, sausage and egg for breakie. Pork steak, mash, peas, carrots and gravy for dinner. Some croquettes too! Little G just had a late dessert of Cadbury buttons and Chocolate icecream. Its Sunday! Not a pick on her either.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

A bit of a weird day food wise, not able to eat much as woke up feeling anxious. So I had a yoghurt and a banana around 10. An apple at about 4.30. Made up for it with meatballs and tagliatelle for dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Green & Black's Vanilla Ice Cream :D
    (It was on special offer in Tesco!)

Steak and kidney pie with home made chips and club orange zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Dominos pizza !!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

A big plate of cheesy pasta, the weather makes me crave all the carbs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A banana just now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was trying to eat a clock earlier and it was time comsuming :pac:

😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

A pot of spaghetti hoops, a white roll with butter and a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 21,855 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A peppered steak , on it's own , haven't had one in over a year , it was lovely :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had sirloin steak, baby boiled potatoes, celery, carrots and broccoli, followed by Christmas pudding and custard.

Advertisement