Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Got an order today, got the Chelsea home jersey and the away one for my son for the reduced price, got the shorts too.
    The home jersey was taken out of the promotion but I was lucky to get my order in before it was taken out.
    Delighted because I was going on to order the jersey for my son anyway at the normal price and got 2 full kits for him for nearly the same price!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Any chance of the Chelsea gear going on sale again before xmas? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

SheldonC17 wrote: »

Still have the size 7-8 Away Jersey if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

SheldonC17 wrote: »

They're playing west ham on the 23rd, if they don't win that I'd say you'd get one fairly cheap!

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Still have the size 7-8 Away Jersey if you want it.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any voucher codes knocking around lads and lassies??

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

They've opened a new Heatons/Sports world in Northside shopping centre...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Think they are different. One is sportsworld and other is sportsdirect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Same store just English and Irish version, sportsworld is under the hearings umbrella as a way of getting into Ireland, great for checking sizes in store and buying from sports direct

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Name-wise yes they are different, but stock-wise Sportworld stock most of the Sports direct brands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sportsdirect AKA Mike Ashley (Newcastle United) owns 50% of Heatons and Sportsworld in Ireland.

Now, any vouchers knocking around for sportsdirect? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

dlnv27 wrote: »
    I posted 2 pairs of runners back to Sportsdirect with the freepost address about 2 weeks ago with no problem. Got a refund to my paypal account.

what wait free post? there is no free post return .is there :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

dlnv27 wrote: »
    I posted 2 pairs of runners back to Sportsdirect with the freepost address about 2 weeks ago with no problem. Got a refund to my paypal account.

hey I sent stuff back last week haven't heard a sausage back yet,did they notify you when they received your runners ?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

Order arrived today, ordered on sat evening - all as ordered, no faults at all, very happy, third time and no reason to fall out with them yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

what wait free post? there is no free post return .is there :confused:

Yeah, please clarify your comment. I paid 30 euro to post a load of things back to them a few months back.

Refund was no hassle, but return costs are not incurred by them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

The free post address is on page 158 of this thread, just go back a page

First time using the website, ordered Sunday evening arrived at midday. Great service and will be used again.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Just an idea maybe worth considering- perhaps the freepost return address could be put in the first post of this thread?

It's no good saying it's on page x as people have various view settings of boards.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Ordered Sunday evening and it came today.
    Some service!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Hasn't been any voucher codes floating around in a while.. Is their any going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Fair play to anyone who hasn't had any problems with this crowd, you're getting very lucky.

These clowns are a shambles, dog ignorant to deal with, customer service is non existant and the products they send are questionable, partially used, wrong sizes, not complete, i could go on and on, used these clowns once before and it was the first and last time, many friends had serious problems with them too, so buyer beware, anyone considering using these i advise you to be careful and look elsewhere if possible, otherwise its a case of you get what you pay for...

Good luck though, i mean that sincerely, because you're going to need it, maybe not now, but someday if you keep ordering with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭VR46

Can't comment on there customer service because I've never had any problems with them. I'd recommend them to anyone. Quick delivery & best value out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Ditto, ive made multiple orders never once had a problem. So much so ive recommended to family and friends and they've availed of the offers on the site aswell.

if theres a problem with any items I believe theres a freepost address to send back aswell and request different sizes, or exchange if an item is incorrect for what its worth?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭bob11

Just about to place a Christmas order :-)

Any current voucher codes around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭bob11

I went ahead with my order and wasn't charge any delivery charge to Ireland..

My order value was 102 Euro ..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

bob11 wrote: »
    I went ahead with my order and wasn't charge any delivery charge to Ireland..

My order value was 102 Euro ..

€100 worth of merchandise + a magazine and a mug!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just an idea maybe worth considering- perhaps the freepost return address could be put in the first post of this thread?

It's no good saying it's on page x as people have various view settings of boards.ie

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Ive ordered so many times and never had a problem. Ive exchanged things too and never had an issue.
    Ive always found delivery to be so quick
    Dont know how you can call them clowns

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Trevord

+1

Think they offer a good service. If you track your packages it seems that they use airfreight. Pricey but quick.

As other posters have said, do your research in terms of sizing. Don't be ashamed to do a bit of showrooming in Heatons. It's the same company after all.

Returned an item last week and quickly got acknowledgement and refund.

Paying for return post is a pain but what can you realistically expect? Their prices are so low that their margins on items must be small compared with the competition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

There'a a Freepost Return Address in the OP:):)

mickzer.

Advertisement