Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

I ordered a children's Chelsea away jersey for 15 euro Saturday and it's been shipped today !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Let me know if the Chelsea stuff goes cheap again, Christmas is coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

I actually ordered it sun afternoon and it came today !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Let me know if the Chelsea stuff goes cheap again, Christmas is coming!

There are still some good offers on Chelsea shirts at the moment, depending on size of course ;) Ordered a few bits for my niece and nephew.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/premier-league-football-shirts/chelsea-football-shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

chasm wrote: »
    There are still some good offers on Chelsea shirts at the moment, depending on size of course ;) Ordered a few bits for my niece and nephew.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/premier-league-football-shirts/chelsea-football-shirts
    14 euro for a junior away jersey is incredible!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

chasm wrote: »

It's a shame they are Chelsea shirts though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I've a pile of items waiting in my basket for a 10% discount code!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I did too, but they were slowly going out of stock one by one so pulled the trigger last night, 100e order so free delivery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

jameshayes wrote: »
    I've a pile of items waiting in my basket for a 10% discount code!!

Try GRS5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Plascebo wrote: »
    Try GRS5

GRS5 - This voucher code is not valid.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

pilot1087 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, got a payment not completed page from SD so then went back and used my debit card which worked, after that I got the email from paypal saying I have submitted an order to sports direct but is pending their approval. I've emailed SD to ask if the paypal payment will be charged and if so to cancel it, no reply yet.

Same here,
    I have 2 payments sent according to PayPal( I thought it was an error on my end so tried again)
    I have a payment that has left my bank account as I tried the visa option( the error message said to try another option)

Yet I have no orders visible on the site/my account!

Emailed them but got the 1-5 day's or more if busy response.

My first time using them so I've no idea how this is gonna go or how common things like this are:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Anyone buying the Chelsea Away Jersey be warned I ordered a size 9-10 and got a size 7-8. Tag size says 9-10 but the jersey says 7-8, it's far to small for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Anyone buying the Chelsea Away Jersey be warned I ordered a size 9-10 and got a size 7-8. Tag size says 9-10 but the jersey says 7-8, it's far to small for him.

Ill take it off your hands if you are in Dublin city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

is anyone having problems ordering from them in the last couple of days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

I wonder is this a problem across the board? can you exchange?

I've ordered some items on tuesday sized 9/10 (man utd PJ's and Real Madrid jersey) i'd be gutted if they were too small

does your tag say 9-10 but the jersey itself says 7/8? surely thats grounds for an exchange?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ordered yesterday, got order confirmation but nothing more, but no problems per se

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Ordered yesterday,order is 'processing' at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Took me a few times to get my paypal to work on Monday, got my email of dispatch yesterday, about 10minutes after the items were delivered to my house!

price690 wrote: »
    I wonder is this a problem across the board? can you exchange?

I've ordered some items on tuesday sized 9/10 (man utd PJ's and Real Madrid jersey) i'd be gutted if they were too small

does your tag say 9-10 but the jersey itself says 7/8? surely thats grounds for an exchange?

Ya I emailed them and they gave me a freepost address to send it back. It's for christmas so not to bad. Ya tag's say 9-10 but jersey says 7-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Lots of tat there for small money.
    For example bought 6 toothbrushes for about €1
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/team-twin-toothbrush-840107?colcode=84010705
    couldnt care less about the teams/colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Otis_taylor2

got my order delivered on Nov 8th but got the despatch note/delivery note only today. Maybe some sort of delay with them updating their system. only way to know of your delivery is to just log into your account on their website and check the status of the delivery on dhl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Last couple of orders I've been getting the dispatch notification about 4 days after placing the order.

Then I clicked on the dispatch tracking info and the orders were out for delivery that day.

No problems if it stays like this going forward. 4 days from order to delivery ain't half bad.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Used them for a few bits and pieces. Good quality items, keen prices, and prompt and efficient shipping.

They are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Just got an order dispatched and notice there's one of these infamous mugs included... nice one!

But then I realised I'm being charged 50p for it and 50p for their magazine which I already got with the previous order. Didn't see that being slipped into my basket! :confused: Still, I'm sure it'll be worth the 50p.

Edit: I see it has been discussed already a few pages back

Ya I emailed them and they gave me a freepost address to send it back. It's for christmas so not to bad. Ya tag's say 9-10 but jersey says 7-8.

Can we all have that freepost address please?

Ordered Thursday pm, arrived DHL this am 11

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can we all have that freepost address please?

Don't see why not

FreePost RRGJ-ZZSB-GLBX,
    Sport's Direct,
    PO Box 9034,
    Mansfield,
    NG18 9DD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

An Post won't post to freepost addresses outside of Ireland.

masterK wrote: »
    An Post won't post to freepost addresses outside of Ireland.

Really, feckers, have'nt posted it yet will do tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dlnv27

I posted 2 pairs of runners back to Sportsdirect with the freepost address about 2 weeks ago with no problem. Got a refund to my paypal account.

Advertisement