Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

MrMac84 wrote: »
    It's the jumpers I'm thinking of ordering
    Go to one of the stores in the South and try them on if they have them in stock, then order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭stenan

Has anyone bought any of the thermal tops and pants or snowboarding socks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Any new voucher codes going? Need to get new football boots pronto

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Any new voucher codes going? Need to get new football boots pronto

There was one, which expired only last night. So may be you've to wait a while for another code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

MrMac84 wrote: »
    It's the jumpers I'm thinking of ordering

Go through the reviews, most of the time you'll find they are a size bigger. I mean Medium is more like Large etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Bought stuff back in March and returned one item, they just refunded me the money today. Such a long wait.

ah fecks sake..:eek: i have 5 items to return....

i can see this is gonna be a headache.

looking at the returns advice page, what is the "return code"? where do i find that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This magazine being automatically added to the invoice is being featured on Watchdog now BBC 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭avfc1874

hi i bought stuff on monday didn't realise till after that i'd joined with an old email address, which is now gone, i emailed them to tell them my problem that i can;t log into check on my order with my new email, but i just recieved an automated email saying they will contact me in 1 - 5 days :eek:. the moneys been taken off my card so i assume the orders on its way, but as they have an old email address, how will they contact me to tell me its on the way. or do they just deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

avfc1874 wrote: »
    hi i bought stuff on monday didn't realise till after that i'd joined with an old email address, which is now gone, i emailed them to tell them my problem that i can;t log into check on my order with my new email, but i just recieved an automated email saying they will contact me in 1 - 5 days :eek:. the moneys been taken off my card so i assume the orders on its way, but as they have an old email address, how will they contact me to tell me its on the way. or do they just deliver

Hi. They will just deliver the order. The courier will have your phone number and will ring you when he's out delivering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

No he wont
    Couriers will not ring you
    You can go onto sports direct and log on, use your old email address. Go to my profile. This will show your orderd an if its been dispatched. It will also give you a tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    No he wont
    You can go onto sports direct and log on, use your old email address. Go to my profile. This will show your orderd an if its been dispatched. It will also give you a tracking number.

The courier always rings when he's delivering, maybe because I live in a rural area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

No he wont
    Couriers always rang me when they were delivering stuff from sports direct, and I've ordered from them a good few times and had it delivered to different addresses.

The courier never rings me, and ive ordered loads off sports direct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

courier just rang me today, got delivery dropped off at work instead as I was out...
    Not a sports direct issue tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

pele football boots and t shirts at a serious discount

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

george67 wrote: »
    pele football boots and t shirts at a serious discount

All good boots in a size 10.5/11 are gone..... damn my lack of online pace:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭avfc1874

avfc1874 wrote: »
    got my delivery today:)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭crayon80

For any one who missed the Debenhams mis price :D

branded-50-off-footwear-131020.jpg
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/pages/avbranded

And before anyone asks no, I don't know any codes. I'm keeping an eye on hukd though

I got free delivery, me and my sports direct addiction :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I got free delivery, me and my sports direct addiction :D

Me too! Beaker Joe 1 - Mike Ashley 59

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭5littleangels

how do you get free delivery ?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭crayon80

how do you get free delivery ?

Right now you have to spend over £100. Not as hard as it sounds thou! There might be a free delivery code sometime but none at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Just went to buy 100e worth of stuff on the site, payment never made it to the sportsdirect page after paying by paypal. says the payment is pending on my paypal account and got an email from them saying i have submitted the payment to sdirect but no email from the latter. how does one cancel the payment and make it again? or will the money not be taken off me cos sportsdirect wont know its there to take cos the order never went through?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

beakerjoe wrote: »
    All good boots in a size 10.5/11 are gone..... damn my lack of online pace:(
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/pele-1962-firm-ground-ms-mens-football-boots-209030
    Try these ones

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Just went to buy 100e worth of stuff on the site, payment never made it to the sportsdirect page after paying by paypal. says the payment is pending on my paypal account and got an email from them saying i have submitted the payment to sdirect but no email from the latter. how does one cancel the payment and make it again? or will the money not be taken off me cos sportsdirect wont know its there to take cos the order never went through?

Same thing happened to me yesterday, got a payment not completed page from SD so then went back and used my debit card which worked, after that I got the email from paypal saying I have submitted an order to sports direct but is pending their approval. I've emailed SD to ask if the paypal payment will be charged and if so to cancel it, no reply yet.

reading the email from paypal it says the email is not a sign of a charge, the money will only be taken if sportsdirect ask for it and they are unaware of the order so should be ok, let me know for sure please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Hayezer wrote: »

Unfortunately showing as €32 now

• Advertisement

They had a deal on loads of Chelsea stuff yesterday, got an Oscar 11 home jersey for 23e but then they cancelled it this morning saying its out of stock :mad:

Advertisement