Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭gifted

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Birrr is a cold one lads !
    Dunno what to do the boilers just broke ?????? Is so cold like but have no money for expensive repairs god lovely for a Sunday morning:(
    Ok rant overtime for a walk

Take a photo and post it sky, I'll take a quick glance at it

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

It’s this pipe underneath the boiler it goes outside . I wonder if it’s condensation???? Although it made a weird noise too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Afternoon! Home at last. Enjoying a big mug of Barry’s and some toast. Tired but happy to be home now. I don’t mind the temperature as it is a fabulous sunny day.

Happy Sunday Wherers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good afternoon Wherers.

Coffee & couchside.

Skybirdjb I hope you get your plumbing sorted. (That sounds cruder than it means)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still in bed, will be getting up very soon though. Anxiety getting to me today, it’s been on and off recently, which I haven’t been enjoying. Don’t want to go to work but hopefully it’ll take my mind off feeling anxious.

Happy Sunday all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sweet fupp all going on here. Why do I decide to stay home knowing I usually get restless when it's too late to change my mind.

Kitty my anxiety starts lurking when there are new people or situations not just "even when" I like them...moreso when I like them! I know it can visit for any reason or none, just thinking maybe the newness of your new chap ...although he sounds like a tonic :)

All the downstairs floors hoovered and washed, they were very bad,went through a full bottle of the cleaning stuff. I must have last a few pounds in weight I sweated so much,trying to keep the momento up so shower now and then will replace those lost pounds with some chocolate and cake treats.

Kitty I get terrible anxiety after having any few days off work ,I never take more than a week off at a time for that reason, you'll be grand once you're back in the thick of it.

So proud of myself that I didn't make any comments about gifted,Sky and the pipe...lip chewed off me but feeling so mature.

So proud of myself that I didn't make any comments about gifted,Sky and the pipe...lip chewed off me but feeling so mature.[/QUOTE]

Ah go on ! I could do with a giggle

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good afternoon Wherers.

Coffee & couchside.

Skybirdjb I hope you get your plumbing sorted. (That sounds cruder than it means)

I'm definitely trying that! :D

So proud of myself that I didn't make any comments about gifted,Sky and the pipe...lip chewed off me but feeling so mature.

lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Finished cleaning all the bathrooms spotless while listening to a killer playlist on Spotify ( Easy 90's ). Chilling now with a cup of tae in hand looking out at a spectacular view. Reese's peanut butter cups have been consumed. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Gym killing it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Back from TK Maxx with my sister. Talk about impulsive shopping ... a globe & a rocking chair! (& other unmentionables)
    Waiting for friend to collect 2 little wild kittens who are being re-homed. Walk and nap to follow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gym killing it

Well did you go up to the attic 😛?
    honeybear wrote: »
    Back from TK Maxx with my sister. Talk about impulsive shopping ... a globe & a rocking chair! (& other unmentionables)
    Waiting for friend to collect 2 little wild kittens who are being re-homed. Walk and nap to follow.

Lucky friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The fire's lit and I'm catching up on yesterday's papers telling yesterday's news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Well did you go up to the attic 😛?

Lucky friend!

Seph I’ve never been in attic in my life I’m hard pressed going up the stairs in the dark :D

Still in the gym, kicking myself. I am sweating wine out of me

Seph I’ve never been in attic in my life I’m hard pressed going up the stairs in the dark :D

Still in the gym, kicking myself. I am sweating wine out of me

Was it the gif I posted 😛?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitty my anxiety starts lurking when there are new people or situations not just "even when" I like them...moreso when I like them! I know it can visit for any reason or none, just thinking maybe the newness of your new chap ...although he sounds like a tonic :)

I’m wondering if that’s what it is, or if it’s just decided to raise its head again for no apparent reason, but look, I’ll fight through it and see how I get on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

On the couch, feet up after our walk watching the football build up on sky.
    Mrs is cooking tbones and the smell is just mighty, can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Wine... antipasto and cheese. Watching rugby...great day ;)

• Advertisement

Plumber / pipe woman expert got it all working again lol
    No really I just turned it off and left it off for a while and put it back on
    At least we have heat now ! Play center beckons now :)

Just came downstairs and the house smells gorgeous, I picked up 3 bottles of Cif timber floor cleaner in Tesco yesterday, 2.50 each or 3 for a fiver,I used on the tiled floors also,would highly recommend if only for the fragrance.

Waiting for a gang with smallies to arrive..floors will need to be washed again shortly lol..plan is to head to town around 6 pm for 2 drinks ,driving at 7.15am tomorrow so early night.

It's a great day lads,enjoy.

Wine... rugby...and trying to get perma-banned from faceybook

Not drinking coffee :(
    No milk.
    Whoever's going to tug some udders, could you put a drop in my cup.

Battling the wanderlust today.

Time to make some gluten-free pancakes for the child..after a bottle of wine this shall be fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭thomil

On the couch, watching the SpaceX live stream of their Dragon escape system test at Cape Canaveral. It’s not every day that someone actually tries to blow up their own rocket.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside enjoying a lazy day.

Guy, I hope you feel a bit better today and I'm sorry this happened to you. You have a lot of plans for this year and I hope this doesn't set you back. Seeing him again is obviously going to have a profound effect, as someone else said maybe you need to address this by talking to someone. Keeping those thoughts and feelings in only allows them to grow and dominate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Looking at a recipe for pina colada cheesecake and drooling.

Putting the baby’s Liverpool jersey on her now in preparation for the match :D

Looking at a recipe for pina colada cheesecake and drooling.

Putting the baby’s Liverpool jersey on her now in preparation for the match :D

^^^Mother of the year ^^^^

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    It’s this pipe underneath the boiler it goes outside . I wonder if it’s condensation???? Although it made a weird noise too

Yay..it looks like the drain pipe for the condensate .....it's the noise I'm interested in...was it a kind of banging..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

gifted wrote: »
    Yay..it looks like the drain pipe for the condensate .....it's the noise I'm interested in...was it a kind of banging..

Must not comment on post :D

Gifted mentioning banging :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »

Jaysus......the place has gone to filth altogether....

Proceed ...lol.lol

Auto !!!

monocle-drop-gif-8.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The world of plumbing is riddled with double entendres, servicing boilers, pipes banging...
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside with a pineapple juice waiting for the match to start, c'mon Utd.
    Have a good day one and all:)

Autosport wrote: »

Apparently there's been a lot of banging going on in Shoesday's attic.

Tiedye sky but cold in mid Clare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

whistling innocently here

Poochie05 wrote: »
    The world of plumbing is riddled with double entendres, servicing boilers, pipes banging...

Greased nipples? Wrong trade, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Greased nipples? Wrong trade, I think.

No matter what way I try to word it, there’s no way to text the plumber saying the boiler's due for a service, without some form of sniggering (In my dirty mind anyway) 🤭

Juvenile I know :p

What size toolbox does a plumber have?

Is it Pat Mustard size.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    No matter what way I try to word it, there’s no way to text the plumber saying the boiler's due for a service, without some form of sniggering (In my dirty mind anyway) ��

Juvenile I know :p

I can imagine trying to avoid directly asking him to come and service my boiler.

• Advertisement

Seems I'm not the only one who thinks like that :D

Honeybear you can pretend to be innocent but we know better ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

What's an innuendo? :confused:

Bloody hell.......ye did indeed proceed ...lol.lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

A good service should also involve pipe draining.

Sky, I hope you boiler keeps working, we're no help at all. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

It’s a very saucy Sunday in here! Dirty conversation on the Lord’s day. Shocking! :D

I’m having a few sneaky pints after a grand aul saunter.

A good service should also involve pipe draining.

Sky, I hope you boiler keeps working, we're no help at all. :pac:

It was just a matter of pressing the right button...unfortunately gifted is like all Cork men and couldn't figure that one out.😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Must refrain from mentioning Gifteds sausage rolls at the moment.....:p

Sitting in the car , waiting on son , then back home out of the cold and dinner !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

RMAOK wrote: »
    What's an innuendo? :confused:

If you want an example, I'll give you one.

If you want an example, I'll give you one.

Boom!!!

• Advertisement

It was just a matter of pressing the right button...unfortunately gifted is like all Cork men and couldn't figure that one out.😛

Pmsl :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement