Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles even more bargain alerts thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Picked up a boxed copy of Ori in Smyths for €20 a few weeks ago it's a very therapeutic game the colours are amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Puyo Puyo Tetris down to £22 on Amazon. It's £18.32 after the Vat is taken off.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GMKZFLH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_DG3GEY3QFB80QBB9HRBP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

As someone who was looking recently, Little Nightmares complete edition is down to €8 on the eshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Overboard is getting great reviews. A narrative whodunnit that sounds excellent.

€12 everywhere, but just over €6 in South Africa.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/overboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

Not sure if someone posted this already, but Fire Emblem Three Houses seems to be down to EUR40 on the eshop. First time i've seen such a low price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Not sure if someone posted this already, but Fire Emblem Three Houses seems to be down to EUR40 on the eshop. First time i've seen such a low price

Amazing game finished it three times and did the DLC,

Is a great time sink is very overwhelming at first.

Had a bit of a splurge got Crash bandicoot trilogy, Spyro, Ruiner and Mario v rabbids gold edition.

Heard the last one is like xcom and I love turn base so now just to find the time to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Amazing game finished it three times and did the DLC,

Is a great time sink is very overwhelming at first.

Had a bit of a splurge got Crash bandicoot trilogy, Spyro, Ruiner and Mario v rabbids gold edition.

Heard the last one is like xcom and I love turn base so now just to find the time to play them.

Mario vs Rabbids is brilliant. How was the Fire Emblem DLC, tempted to pick it up

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

skerry wrote: »
    Mario vs Rabbids is brilliant. How was the Fire Emblem DLC, tempted to pick it up

Wasn't bad , not as important lore wise as the main story but a decent shout, you get some different troop types and after completing it they can be used in the main story.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Character development of Hilda was great on the dlc the dlc characters were kooky some fun most weird if the dlc has a good discount grab.

Character development of Hilda was great on the dlc the dlc characters were kooky some fun most weird if the dlc has a good discount grab.

Think its down to 17.99. I'm only a small bit into my second playthrough but haven't played it in a while. Might add a bit of novelty to the playthrough with the monastery additions

• Advertisement

I'm going back to it next weekend as I am pee'd off playing botw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Elli looks lovely, €1.79 if anyone is planning a trip to Russia - Normally €13.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR_NkHTOkqQ

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Calculator is down to 1.79 on eshop for all you students and engineers out there in need of calculations.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Yes VIII down to €20 on eshop I'm gonna take the plunge at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Been tempted by this for a while, but my backlog is soooo long....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Been waiting for that one to drop, decent sale for me, 2 games I was waiting for finally dropped to buying range :D

Still yet to play Ys Origins at least a good play of it loved the different games on the psp and vita never got Viii though €20 seems a good price as CeX are the only place that regularly has any and it's still upwards of €50 preowned.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Just created a Russian account to buy Metro and This War of Mine

Bit nerve wracking as the interface is all in Russian... any way to change it to English?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

mrcheez wrote: »
    Just created a Russian account to buy Metro and This War of Mine

Bit nerve wracking as the interface is all in Russian... any way to change it to English?

Use the website and google translate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Use Google translate your phone. You can point the camera at it and it will translate the text for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

TitianGerm wrote:
    Use the website and google translate?

By far the easiest!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Easy until you have to try and type the russian letters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Not exactly a bargin but GameStop now have the Metroid Dread Special Edition available for order at €100. Comes with a pretty large art book.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Switch/Games/76773/metroid-dread-special-edition

Use Google translate your phone. You can point the camera at it and it will translate the text for you.

I guess it's about time I try this.

I purchased the games in Russian, but clicked something that said "Wii U" in it by accident so god knows what I've signed up to in the process :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I purchased the games in Russian, but clicked something that said "Wii U" in it by accident so god knows what I've signed up to in the process :D

If you use Chrome it usually offers to live-translate sites for you. It's not perfect but does a good enough job with shorter sentences so worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Just learn Russian :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I only just done it yday… think that message is to combine points or something :pac: very straightforward process with the help of Google translate.

Calvin wrote: »
    I only just done it yday… think that message is to combine points or something :pac: very straightforward process with the help of Google translate.

Ah I usually always use my console for these...I'll try the camera translate next time

Last day of the sale tomorrow folks. Got the last day panic and picked up Firewatch, Metro Last Light and This War of Mine for less than 9 euro :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't have the Switch handy at the moment to check, but how much is the Mario & rabbids DLC?

Advertisement