Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kettlebells

Options
  • 19-04-2020 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good kettlebell routine ..yes i know there are plenty of ones online but i want one that is proven to be beneficial...i am 50 so i want something that fits in cardio and toning up ...ideally i want a 30 min workout that i can do first thing in the morning and thats me finished .. i have 12 .16..20..and 24kg kettlebells ..
    Post edited by Brian? on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Johnny pesco

Check out the simple & sinister program on Reddit (can't post a link here)

Very straight forward and easy to follow.

If you are new to kettlebells, make sure you get your technique perfected before moving up the weights.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

Yeah i am actually going to start that one tmor ...have you done it urself

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Johnny pesco

I'm doing at the minute and enjoying it so far. Had done kettlebells previously, but more ad hoc than following a dedicated programme.

Currently 24kg 10x10 on the swings and 16kg for turkish get up's. I'm starting to incorporate 1 handed swings and trying to keep the time for the swings below 5 mins.

Let me know how you get on with it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Mod Note: Moved from fitness logs to main forum

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Advertisement