Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally, a Glock in .22lr.

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

tudderone wrote: »
    Frankonia are doing them in Germany for 580 euros. A lot more than in America where the recommended retail is 400 dollars (365 euros), and they reckon they will be discounted to 350-360 dollars (330 euros). Rip off europe strikes again. They are made in Austria for heaven sake.

https://www.frankonia.de/p/glock/pistole-glock-g44/2006815?lastSelected=f_s_marke&f_s_marke=Glock&navCategoryId=63349
    Would tax be 20% of that too? I never know with the Americans. It's 600 here in Austria too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

In the German speaking regions it's seen as an essential part of a hunters equipment, not for taking the initial shot but as the safest and most humane way to put down an animal that wasn't killed immediately.

Ah but they are civilised countries, not gangsters thiefdoms like here.

Would tax be 20% of that too? I never know with the Americans. It's 600 here in Austria too :rolleyes:

I don't know to be honest. Checking online, the 44 retails around $360 in America, which using the google currency converter is about 310 euros :confused:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

tudderone wrote: »
    Ah but they are civilised countries, not gangsters thiefdoms like here.

Oh! They have plenty of them now as well, courtesy of Frau Merkel inviting in all sorts of "doctors and lawyers" from all parts of the World,to culturally enrich Germany:rolleyes:.
    So much so that parts of Berlin are now ruled by family gangs from Albania and other "Stan" countries,that make our lot look like a very small little families indeed,and so much that the Berlin police have technically ceeded these areas to their control. Picture our traveller weddings,three times the size with firearms of all types being openly displayed and fired off in a built up area of Berlin,Bagdad unload style.

Of course these dangerous people who advocate the end of the German state,and advocate stockpiling food and water for pandemics and whatnot are thourghly investigated and apprehended by the German secret service and police for not having the right political views and access to firearms...
    Reich citizens,preppers,and gun owners who might like a "radical FB post that is... cant be upsetting these ethnic minorities over there and their quaint customs and professions can we?:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Oh! They have plenty of them now as well, courtesy of Frau Merkel inviting in all sorts of "doctors and lawyers" from all parts of the World,to culturally enrich Germany:rolleyes:.
    So much so that parts of Berlin are now ruled by family gangs from Albania and other "Stan" countries,that make our lot look like a very small little families indeed,and so much that the Berlin police have technically ceeded these areas to their control. Picture our traveller weddings,three times the size with firearms of all types being openly displayed and fired off in a built up area of Berlin,Bagdad unload style.

Of course these dangerous people who advocate the end of the German state,and advocate stockpiling food and water for pandemics and whatnot are thourghly investigated and apprehended by the German secret service and police for not having the right political views and access to firearms...
    Reich citizens,preppers,and gun owners who might like a "radical FB post that is... cant be upsetting these ethnic minorities over there and their quaint customs and professions can we?:rolleyes:

Leo is very fond of those people too, despite the fact they would sling him off a tall building very quickly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 DocKS123

Your looking at about €750 for the G44

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

Has anyone got a G44 yet? I'm interested in parting with another €80, this could be my reason

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭JohnFitz2332

Farmlife wrote: »
    Has anyone got a G44 yet? I'm interested in parting with another €80, this could be my reason

You'll be paying more than 80 quid for one haha

Fella down my local range has one. Looks like great fun but not the most accurate

The Americans reckon the Taurus .22 pistols are better value and more accurate. I'm not jumping until i see how this lead crap pans out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Have you watched 22plinkster youtube video on the 44. I think he tells it as it is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement