Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan Wake??

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 coffeenation

It sucks it's leaving. It's a shame you didn't play it sooner. One of the best Xbox 360 games imo.

Alan Wake is such a great game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭recyclops

its up there with any Sony exclusive and one of remedys best in terms of story but everything about it from the add on book to the free DLC and then the paid DLC.

Sure it was fairly run on the mill gameplay wise and a toned down version of what we were promised but still one of the best single player story games out there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Accordingly an Alan Wake 2 is in development and a publishing deal was made with Epic.

Hope its true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭brady12

I ended up buying this after starting it and not getting finish it before it left game pass . I was all into it at chapter 4 , I was going to buy the DLC at that stage and play it . I kinda fell off it during chapter 5 and by chapter 6 I fell off it and didn't want play anymore . Can't bring myself play the DLC now I feel I have enough . This happen anyone else towards end game ? I will defo play 2 if and when it comes out though . I feel natural progression now for me is to play Quantum Break and then Control ?

Advertisement