Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Clerical Officer Campaign 2020 north dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 YMSB89

Has anyone turned down a temporary post in the hope they get another offer for permanent? If so what was said? Do you keep your original OOM?

What locations have been offered?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Is this competition still open? Any links pls?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Govannan

Soulsun wrote: »
    Is this competition still open? Any links pls?

It's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Heidih

Anyone hear anything since

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27

Heidih wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything since
    Email with just a couple of posts on Friday I think there's only 6 positions on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Figasto

Hi has anyone got a job yet? I only received one list of jobs so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Kaal1

Has there been any movement for anyone?

Hi, I haven't applied for anything, only got one expression of interest list end of Sept. Seems to be a slow process .

Hi Guys, I have formal job offer, just going through the pre employment screening now, think its going to take 6-8 weeks. I have heard there is definatley going to be more batches coming up soon. Goodluck to you all 🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daychon88

Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I have formal job offer, just going through the pre employment screening now, think its going to take 6-8 weeks. I have heard there is definatley going to be more batches coming up soon. Goodluck to you all 🀞

Amazing congratulations is that for a permanent position?

• Advertisement

That's brilliant! Congratulations!! I applied for a temp position on the last batch in September but haven't heard anything since..

Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I have formal job offer, just going through the pre employment screening now, think its going to take 6-8 weeks. I have heard there is definatley going to be more batches coming up soon. Goodluck to you all ��

Congrats! That leaves me hopeful for getting one from the next batch, as you mentioned earlier in the thread that you were OOM 40s and I'm OOM high 50s. Good luck with it anyway!

Govannan wrote: »
    Congrats! That leaves me hopeful for getting one from the next batch, as you mentioned earlier in the thread that you were OOM 40s and I'm OOM high 50s. Good luck with it anyway!

Yep that's right 👠looks like you could be next batch 🙂... Thank you, I'll keep you posted as in time frame as to when I actually get my start date.... Best of Luck for next batch

Hey all, I just got a formal offer in today from the last batch as well. Seems slightly delayed, maybe somebody else turned it down. Happy anyway! Good luck to the rest with getting an offer soon.

Thanks for the update and good luck with your new roles....hopefully they send a new list soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Raedownes

Hi, does anyone know what specified purpose contract means? Is it a permanent or temporary contract? If we take a specified purpose contract do we stay on the panel for permanent jobs? Thanks in advance 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daychon88

Raedownes wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know what specified purpose contract means? Is it a permanent or temporary contract? If we take a specified purpose contract do we stay on the panel for permanent jobs? Thanks in advance 😄

Hi a SP contract is a type of temp contract but is likely to be extended unlike a temporary contract.. there are people who have been on SP contracts for years unless you are a lazy idiot basically it will be extended... you remain on the panel and continue to receive the permanent jobs expression of interest.. Personally if you want to get your foot in the door and experience what the job is like take it.. I am currently on an SP contract.. they do these type of contracts when there is a need for the job role but lack of funding in that area from what I gather.. hope that helps...

Thanks so much for your reply , good to know!

Hi does anyone know how long after you express interest does it take to hear back?

I expressed interest in September and never heard back only an acknowledgement of my email.

• Advertisement

Kaal1 wrote: »
    I expressed interest in September and never heard back only an acknowledgement of my email.

Thanks Kaa but that's disappointing. I thought they would let us know if some one else was awarded the post:( I expressed interest just over 1 week ago so let's see

I know. Its disheartening. Best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Shane Fitz

Kaal1 wrote: »
    I know. Its disheartening. Best of luck!!

Only the person who was highest on the order of merit for the expression of interest will be notified and offered the post subject to the usual clearances.

Does anyone know what OOM they have reached? I know its not how the HSE panels work, but might be able to give us an idea judging by how many have been placed...

Does anyone know why the civil service clerical officer campaign are offering positions for hse clerical officers with HSE contracts? Before filling this panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Angelwings8

Hi just wondering has anyone interviewed/starting clerical position with hse ( pcrs) dublin North? What oom they are? 😊

Hi just wondering has anyone interviewed/starting clerical position with hse ( pcrs) dublin North? What oom they are? 😊

Hi, I was offered a permanent clerical position about 2 weeks ago from the early February expression of interest. I was in the process of pre employment clearance/contracting for a temporary position so they have transferred that over now, but its still a bit slow. I have been told I will be starting before the end of april. I am OOM 124 :) bear in mind I applied for the temporary position before Christmas, and hadn’t heard much back until I was offered the permanent job (start of march), I have now been told they are still waiting on some of my references to contact them...and will update me tomorrow. Its agonisingly slow. I have no idea why!!!

Aw thanks for your info every little helps.. Yeah I have been patiently waiting, I know I'll be called but when is the question ��, do you know which department you will be starting �� yeah the reference and garda checks don't help the waiting ���� congrats by the way ��

Aw thanks for your info every little helps.. Yeah I have been patiently waiting, I know I'll be called but when is the question ��, do you know which department you will be starting �� yeah the reference and garda checks don't help the waiting ���� congrats by the way ��

Thanks! I will be in Mental Health. Yeah you have to be extremely patient! HR advised me to take the Temp role if I was desperate for work. I find it odd they are recruiting of public jobs panels as I am on a few and have received a few HSE expression of interests for temp roles for the vaccination hubs! Best of luck anyways!

• Advertisement

Aww brilliant.. Best of luck to you also. Thanks ��

Advertisement