Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Clerical Officer Campaign 2020 north dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27

Govannan wrote: »
    Same, got it today about half 4

Me Too, time to put the thinking cap on now. Alot of Temp posts too!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Figasto

Oh moving quick enough so. What happens if you refuse an offer, will you stay on the panel? I am not really interested in temp positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Govannan

Figasto wrote: »
    Oh moving quick enough so. What happens if you refuse an offer, will you stay on the panel? I am not really interested in temp positions.

The email says that you will stay on the panel at this stage if you refuse a position. But I'm only applying for the permanent ones anyway. Probably no point applying for temp if I need permanent. Although I've been calling some of the managers of these positions and was told that you stay on the panel if you accept a temporary position. The email says if you accept a formal offer you'll be removed from the panel though, so I don't know what to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Heidih

Are they only sending expressions of interest for temp posts atm

Heidih wrote: »
    Are they only sending expressions of interest for temp posts atm

No, there were a lot of temp posts in the list but about 10 to 15ish permanent. Some were not full time hours though.

• Advertisement

That's a bit mad ����tks ..any idea what number on panel they sent them out to

Heidih wrote: »
    That's a bit mad ����tks ..any idea what number on panel they sent them out to

I've heard they sent them out to the top 100, but can't confirm that.

I would love an offer jobshare or 3 days per week. So sounds good to me. Govannan we will be in the next batch I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daychon88

Has anyone heard anything back that applied for a permanent position I’ve heard a lot of the temporary positions have been offered ?

Daychon88 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything back that applied for a permanent position I’ve heard a lot of the temporary positions have been offered ?

I haven't heard anything from the first round. I only applied for permanent, none of the temporary. A new expression of interest email went out this week, applied for a few of those.

• Advertisement

Hi has anyone who scored 100 + heard anything yet?
    Thanks

No nothing yet

In the 40s and not much is happening

Supposed to be another batch of posts in September, patiently waiting. I am in the 40's expressed interest for 2 positions in the last one but heard nothing.

Thanks Wonglea for the update. Hopefully you will get something soon.

😱😱😱😱

Same situation hopefully there’s some movement soon.... love to know if anyone has gotten an offer ???

It seems a bit annoying if you dont get feedback when you express interest in a role!

I received expression of interest email this evening.

Great news ����

• Advertisement

Figasto wrote: »
    I received expression of interest email this evening.
    Brilliant Figasto, there's a fair few on this too but alot of Temp.

They don’t give the exact locations on all the job this time I wonder is that a mistake...

Does anyone know if you don't express interest will you still be sent further lists?

Yes you will still receive them and won’t be removed from the panel I’ve done that previously

Anyone been placed yet?

Seems to be very slow

Govannan wrote: »
    Anyone been placed yet?

Nothing yet girls, I expressed interest on last batch last week, have heard nothing?

Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Nothing yet girls, I expressed interest on last batch last week, have heard nothing?

Same. Thought we'd be placed faster with our ooms. A friend of mine got offered one of the temp posts from the most recent batch, not sure of his oom though.

Anybody hear anything from last batch ??

• Advertisement

Hi I didn't apply for any of the posts on last list.

Advertisement