Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

HSE Clerical Officer Campaign 2020 north dublin

  • 11-06-2020 10:45am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Hi, has anyone been invited for an interview yet? Sue to start 22nd June. Thanks


«134

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Hi Figasto, I have an Interview tommorow!! Was wondering if many have been called myself??


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Hi Figasto, I have an Interview tommorow!! Was wondering if many have been called myself??

    Hi, I have an interview on Friday. Would be good to know how many were invited to interview. Good luck tomorrow ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Brilliant ☺️... Fingers and toes crossed for us... Will Let you know how tommorow goes! Goodluck for Friday ðŸ‘


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Brilliant ☺️... Fingers and toes crossed for us... Will Let you know how tommorow goes! Goodluck for Friday ðŸ‘

    Hi, how was today? Was it in Portrane?


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    It went well enough, I hope ☺️...Tips, Know your supplementary questions alot of it is based around these!! They will want to know about your current role, skills you can carry over from this to the Clerical position etc....


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi, how was today? Was it in Portrane?
    Mine was in The Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown, is yours in Portrane 🀔...


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    It went well enough, I hope ☺️...Tips, Know your supplementary questions alot of it is based around these!! They will want to know about your current role, skills you can carry over from this to the Clerical position etc....

    Thanks, yeah I have prepared around the competencies/supplementary for tomorow. Did they give you any idea when / where the jobs are. Thanks so much for the tips. Let's hope we get through


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Figasto wrote: »
    Thanks, yeah I have prepared around the competencies/supplementary for tomorow. Did they give you any idea when / where the jobs are. Thanks so much for the tips. Let's hope we get through

    Hi, went well I think. Seem to be interviewing alot so guess we have to wait and see. I'll post back here if I hear anything. Best if luck


  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Kaal1


    Hey, I too have an interview this week. Have you any tips? Feeling very nervous!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Kaal1 wrote: »
    Hey, I too have an interview this week. Have you any tips? Feeling very nervous!!

    Hi, supplementary questions and your experience relative to the role. Two interviewers who will put you at your ease. Good luck where is your interview?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Kaal1


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi, supplementary questions and your experience relative to the role. Two interviewers who will put you at your ease. Good luck where is your interview?

    Thank you!! It's in the Clayton hotel at the airport! Did you wear a face mask during the interview? Also did you bring in a copy of your application with you?


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Kaal1 wrote: »
    Thank you!! It's in the Clayton hotel at the airport! Did you wear a face mask during the interview? Also did you bring in a copy of your application with you?

    I didn't wear a mask but I'm sure you could if you want. Hard to communicate tho. I had my application in my bag but didn't use it. Do t stress, nice environment


  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Kaal1


    Figasto wrote: »
    I didn't wear a mask but I'm sure you could if you want. Hard to communicate tho. I had my application in my bag but didn't use it. Do t stress, nice environment

    Great thank you! Yes, was worried about trying to talk for so long wearing a mask. Thanks.


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Hi Figasto, I have an Interview tommorow!! Was wondering if many have been called myself??

    Hi, I never asked when we would hear result of interview, did you? Just wondering 2 weeks maybe? Thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi, I never asked when we would hear result of interview, did you? Just wondering 2 weeks maybe? Thanks

    Hey,

    They said will more then likely be 3-4 weeks as there was so many applicants, & it will be by post. I guess then we will know where we are on the panel.

    It's a long enough process I think, we will be given our number on the panel then wait for the expressions of interest for positions.

    I am hoping they will try recruit quickly in the fear by next year there could be a freezing on recruitment in the hse with cutbacks etc from covid.

    New central mental hospital in Portrane will need to be staffed.


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Hey,

    They said will more then likely be 3-4 weeks as there was so many applicants, & it will be by post. I guess then we will know where we are on the panel.

    It's a long enough process I think, we will be given our number on the panel then wait for the expressions of interest for positions.

    I am hoping they will try recruit quickly in the fear by next year there could be a freezing on recruitment in the hse with cutbacks etc from covid.

    New central mental hospital in Portrane will need to be staffed.

    Thanks, new primary care hospital in swords opening aswell. Thanks for getti g back. Patience 😠is say they interviewed about 800 ppl.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24 ✭✭✭ Heidih


    Anyone hear anything yet


  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ Govannan


    Figasto wrote: »
    Thanks, new primary care hospital in swords opening aswell. Thanks for getti g back. Patience 😠is say they interviewed about 800 ppl.


    Have any of you heard back yet? I got a letter yesterday to say I was order of merit 51 on the panel, so hoping to get something within a few months at most.


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Govannan wrote: »
    Have any of you heard back yet? I got a letter yesterday to say I was order of merit 51 on the panel, so hoping to get something within a few months at most.

    Me Too my OOM is in the 40's I'm Delighted. 51 your not far behind meðŸ‘. I'm hoping things start moving soon.

    Anybody who has been on previous panels could you give us an idea how long of a wait Re our oom??


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Me Too my OOM is in the 40's I'm Delighted. 51 your not far behind meðŸ‘. I'm hoping things start moving soon.

    Anybody who has been on previous panels could you give us an idea how long of a wait Re our oom??

    That's great well done ! I am away for a few days do not sure if I have a letter. Fingers crossed


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Figasto wrote: »
    That's great well done ! I am away for a few days do not sure if I have a letter. Fingers crossed

    Hi got my letter, didn't do aswell as you guys but successful, just over 100 on the panel. How many are usually on the panel?? Could be a long wait.


  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ Govannan


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi got my letter, didn't do aswell as you guys but successful, just over 100 on the panel. How many are usually on the panel?? Could be a long wait.

    Not too sure. I friend of mine was around 35 on the Executive Officer panel a few years back and he had to wait I think 2 months. However, I'd say there are more CO positions going than EO, so we might be a bit faster than that.


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi got my letter, didn't do aswell as you guys but successful, just over 100 on the panel. How many are usually on the panel?? Could be a long wait.

    Hi Figasto, that is a really good result!! There was over 700 for Interview and only around 450 passed, so you should be proud. I am hoping weeks rather then months.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lulali


    they're must be a lot of places if they passed so many people, is that normally the case? I ranked just over the 100 mark as well.


  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ Govannan


    lulali wrote: »
    they're must be a lot of places if they passed so many people, is that normally the case? I ranked just over the 100 mark as well.

    I think that's pretty normal for CO panels.

    EDIT: Well done!


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Hi Figasto, that is a really good result!! There was over 700 for Interview and only around 450 passed, so you should be proud. I am hoping weeks rather then months.

    Wonglea, thanks for kind words 🀗 hope not too long.


  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Figasto


    Hi, any offers yet?


  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ Govannan


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi, any offers yet?

    No, haven't heard anything yet!


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27


    Figasto wrote: »
    Hi, any offers yet?
    Received expression of Interest email Today Figasto. Anybody else?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ Govannan


    Same, got it today about half 4


Advertisement