Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL on CAO choices anyone?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

tr0llface wrote: »
    "**Applications for First Year Students for Academic Year 2015/16 are now closed. An online waitlist will open on Monday 17 August 2015**"

are they for real or what???

THIS ISNT HAPPENING

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

It can't be booked out all ready can it, I never got to book f#*k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

Thank god I booked, but UL really need to improve their online services! Just closing it like that without warning is a bit strange.

Loads of people have European Studies down, I'm in first year in that course if anyone wants any info :P

Tip about accommodation, I don't think UL's online info is that detailed or easy to understand so I just always rang them to see what the story was with everything, they were probably sick of me but when I booked I never got a confirmation email so I just kept ringing and ended up getting Dromroe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

I'm raging!! their website has been slow/down all day today aswell ughhhhhhhh to be honest this is putting me off even going there anymore

The saddest thing about this is that I made an account at the start of february and they kept saying my password was invalid so by the time I got round to the second account they were full :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Southwestgirl

Loads of people have European Studies down, I'm in first year in that course if anyone wants any info :P

Tip about accommodation, I don't think UL's online info is that detailed or easy to understand so I just always rang them to see what the story was with everything, they were probably sick of me but when I booked I never got a confirmation email so I just kept ringing and ended up getting Dromroe :)

What do you think of dromroe? 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orangey24

did everyone get the course they wanted ? :) I got european studies. I was only 5 points away from applied languages so a little pissed about that but sure :) I also for drumroe for accomodation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ChrisBarrett7

For anyone else that booked accommodation back in spring and accepted it after the offers what do we do now? Just call up on the 30th, pay the first installment and we're sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

For anyone else that booked accommodation back in spring and accepted it after the offers what do we do now? Just call up on the 30th, pay the first installment and we're sorted?

We're to get a pack in the post about the accommodation this week, but that's it essentailly.

Anyone else moving in on the Sunday? I have my orientation the Monday so it makes sense for me but my friends with later orientations won't bother coming down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Troxck wrote: »
    We're to get a pack in the post about the accommodation this week, but that's it essentailly.

Anyone else moving in on the Sunday? I have my orientation the Monday so it makes sense for me but my friends with later orientations won't bother coming down.

Mine is on Tuesday but I'll go down Sunday because I don't want to be the last to move in :pac: I'm not sure if I'll stay for the whole week yet though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Mine is on Tuesday but I'll go down Sunday because I don't want to be the last to move in :pac: I'm not sure if I'll stay for the whole week yet though

There are themed nights every night on campus but I'll probably head into the city on the Tuesday and Thursday for Crush 87 and Angel Lane with lads I know down in Limerick.

I'll stay for the week and head home for the weekend anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭omara95

I'll be heading down Sunday too. My orientation is on Monday and Tuesday. Anyone else doing Industrial Biochemistry or living in cappa?

Advertisement