Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL on CAO choices anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭omara95

I have it as my first choice. Anyone for Science choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orangey24

I picked drumroe village first like many others. Hope I get it! Did anyone get an email back to say which out of the 6 they got?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ChrisBarrett7

Did everyone apply online or go to the university? I'm trying to apply online now but it's looking for a six digit cao number, when the cao number is eight digits? Help please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Did everyone apply online or go to the university? I'm trying to apply online now but it's looking for a six digit cao number, when the cao number is eight digits? Help please!

They ask for the CAO number with 'CAO' in front of it so for example you have to put it "CAO15123456"

That's what it was for me anyway.

They ask for the CAO number with 'CAO' in front of it so for example you have to put it "CAO15123456"

That's what it was for me anyway.

Yeah I got it, sound

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Mary V

orangey24 wrote: »
    I picked drumroe village first like many others. Hope I get it! Did anyone get an email back to say which out of the 6 they got?

No, i dont think they tell you until like August :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Does anyone know if they take the €250 straight away or in August?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Help1997

They took €250 straight away for me

Help1997 wrote: »
    They took €250 straight away for me

ya, me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

Straight away, you get it back at the end of the college year if you don't cause any damage or whatever

• Advertisement

I got notified today that Drumroe was booked and that I would get my second choice, Thomond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

Did you get an email?
    I got nothing.

Did you get an email?
    I got nothing.

Neither did I !

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Will I still get a place somewhere if I apply like next week?

Almen11 wrote: »
    Neither did I !

I got an email 3 days after booking. When did ye book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I was in the same position as ye last year and I got my first choice in UL, its a great college and if you've any questions ask away! :)

I got notified today that Drumroe was booked and that I would get my second choice, Thomond

I got an email saying thank you for booking Dromroe and the I got an attached document all about accomodation

I got an email 3 days after booking. When did ye book?

On the fifth of February.. Getting kinda worried now

On the fifth of February.. Getting kinda worried now

Don't be, I'm sure you'll get sorted. You could always give them a ring anyway?

Don't be, I'm sure you'll get sorted. You could always give them a ring anyway?

Yeah I emailed earlier hopefully they'll get back to me soon!

• Advertisement

Applied 3 weeks ago for campus accommodation didn't get any emails or anything rang them today and got Plassey!
    If anyone on hotmail still hasn't heard back the lady told me that there was a problem with hotmail emails if that's any help to anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

Applied 3 weeks ago for campus accommodation didn't get any emails or anything rang them today and got Plassey!
    If anyone on hotmail still hasn't heard back the lady told me that there was a problem with hotmail emails if that's any help to anyone!

I thought you weren't told your accommodation until you got your CAO place? That's worrying maybe I should call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

I was trying to apply just now and after step 3 which has the title 'New Incoming Students' the three options given to me on step 4 were postgrad, international and returning undergrad (already a student)
    what do i do?

Help1997 wrote: »
    I got an email saying thank you for booking Dromroe and the I got an attached document all about accomodation

did it just say 'thanks for your application and deposit for dromroe village'?
    Cause i got that too, and i wanna make sure it means ive got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Southwestgirl

I got notified that dromroe was booked and I got cappavilla, but I sent them an email and they said they would put me on a waiting list for dromroe as there may be rooms available after the results !

Mary V wrote: »

That's exactly what it said on mine ! I think it means that you have got dromroe

Mary V wrote: »

I got that for Plassey !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Angelo.J197

I have international insurance and European studies as a last resort but after looking at the video there on the ul website it seems interesting enough. Needless to say though I'm not too attracted to the look of ul and limerick city in general but if worst comes to worst I'll still be moderately satisfied with going to ulðŸ˜Â

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

"**Applications for First Year Students for Academic Year 2015/16 are now closed. An online waitlist will open on Monday 17 August 2015**"

are they for real or what???

• Advertisement

tr0llface wrote: »
    "**Applications for First Year Students for Academic Year 2015/16 are now closed. An online waitlist will open on Monday 17 August 2015**"

are they for real or what???

Whaaat? That's crazy! Is it all booked out already?

Advertisement