Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-02-2020, 09:10   #226
Bubbaclaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfeckineejit View Post
Did you get in touch with Vesta about that?
I've sent a ticket through the support function on the app, however I'm beginning to think there wont be anyone there until Monday morning.

Surely lots of people were moving this weekend though so I don't know how it is being managed in terms of people being given keys.
Advertisement
23-02-2020, 09:37   #227
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaclaus View Post
I've sent a ticket through the support function on the app, however I'm beginning to think there wont be anyone there until Monday morning.

Surely lots of people were moving this weekend though so I don't know how it is being managed in terms of people being given keys.
I would imagine with all the move ins, final bits and open viewings that the reception isn’t being properly staffed.

Has anyone who moved in tried an internet speed test? Assume it’s relatively fast but curious to see

Last edited by Mr.S; 23-02-2020 at 09:44.
23-02-2020, 09:50   #228
Bubbaclaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
I would imagine with all the move ins, final bits and open viewings that the reception isn’t being properly staffed.

Has anyone who moved in tried an internet speed test? Assume it’s relatively fast but curious to see
Here you go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200223_094938.jpg (157.2 KB, 238 views)
Thanks from:
23-02-2020, 10:16   #229
Mr.S

Quote:
Here you go
Thanks!

Aaand one last question - how is the electricity meter set up for heating / water etc, I assume it PAYG? Are they "smart" meters that you can control via an app or not?
23-02-2020, 11:01   #230
niamh247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Gian View Post
Went to the viewing today. The airplanes noise was absolutely annoying when you have an opened window or if you are at the balconies. However with windows shut there was pretty good sound insulation.
Almost a week now after move in and I haven't noticed or heard a single plane pass by. May be outside the house.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-02-2020, 16:00   #231
b4y

Quote:
Phew.

How are you finding the place?
It's perfect, very satisfied and happy
Thanks from:
23-02-2020, 16:03   #232
b4y

Quote:
Originally Posted by niamh247 View Post
Almost a week now after move in and I haven't noticed or heard a single plane pass by. May be outside the house.
I go outside 4/5 times every day with my dog and I haven't noticed any noise since I moved here on Tuesday.
Thanks from:
23-02-2020, 16:06   #233
b4y

Quote:
Thanks!

Aaand one last question - how is the electricity meter set up for heating / water etc, I assume it PAYG? Are they "smart" meters that you can control via an app or not?
You can control your usage and you can top up using the Pinergy app. Furthermore, there is a Dimplex hub in any apartment where you can configure zones and add appliances to control the heating and related energy consumption.
(2) thanks from:
23-02-2020, 16:10   #234
b4y

Quote:
Nobody at the reception all afternoon today. I thought they were going to be there 7 days a week?
I contacted reception many times and I opened 5 tickects, they came back to me in less than 2 hours and replied to my tickects in 3ish hours. BTW, they fixed all reported issues.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-02-2020, 16:21   #235
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4y View Post
You can control your usage and you can top up using the Pinergy app. Furthermore, there is a Dimplex hub in any apartment where you can configure zones and add appliances to control the heating and related energy consumption.
Amazing. Thanks
23-02-2020, 17:04   #236
Mackers42

Hi! I my application has been accepted. I can chose between three standard doubles as that is all that is left so far, the rest is plus and premium. Has anyone moved into a standard double? Wondering what exactly is the difference for the prices. Also any idea when next batch will be released?
23-02-2020, 17:37   #237
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackers42 View Post
Hi! I my application has been accepted. I can chose between three standard doubles as that is all that is left so far, the rest is plus and premium. Has anyone moved into a standard double? Wondering what exactly is the difference for the prices. Also any idea when next batch will be released?
The main difference is total size and slightly different furniture.

I asked the same question to the vesta support team and they said the next batch will be in the coming weeks.
Thanks from:
23-02-2020, 19:06   #238
niamh247

Hello - could anyone find EIRCode that can be used for ordering groceries etc? Currently Tesco can't accept our postal address. Buymie also insists for eircode.

Interestingly, eircode.ie shows on map as if the vesta blocks have eircodes, but those codes actually belong to other properties on the east side of the park.

Also, wondering how long it might take for assigning eircodes to these blocks.

Last edited by niamh247; 23-02-2020 at 19:09.
24-02-2020, 09:17   #239
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4y View Post
Believe it or not but I havent found this Dimplex hub yet where is it located for you?
24-02-2020, 09:18   #240
Fompi

I have the same question about Eircode and Tesco...

Also, I havent heard any planes from inside the apartment. And barely outside. Overall it's very quiet, much quieter than in town. Planes are not a nuisance at all compared to the constant sirens and alarms in town... What's driving me crazy is the self closing doors, I bought wedges in Ikea but they're useless (don't buy them! The flower thingy...). so I have one box per door right now, I'm wondering if the system can be disabled

Last edited by Fompi; 24-02-2020 at 09:24.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion