Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vesta Living - Clongriffin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Are there no washing machines in the 1 beds?

Mr.S wrote: »
    Of course there is!

I just could see one on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dony_101

Hi All,

I am moving into my new apartment at the end of April, I was hoping that I could get added to the Whatsapp group? PM me for my mobile number.

Also, I was able to take a short video of one of the 2 bedroom apartments during my viewing for anyone that is interested: youtu . be/tORvceMTiMc (Couldn't add link outright as I am a new boards member, just close gap between ".")

Dony_101 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am moving into my new apartment at the end of April, I was hoping that I could get added to the Whatsapp group? PM me for my mobile number.

Also, I was able to take a short video of one of the 2 bedroom apartments during my viewing for anyone that is interested: youtu . be/tORvceMTiMc (Couldn't add link outright as I am a new boards member, just close gap between ".")

The video seems to be private

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dony_101

Hi Antimatterx,

Could you try the link again? youtu.be/tORvceMTiMc

• Advertisement

Perfect now

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sscanlon22

Hi I move in next Friday just wondering if I can be added the the WhatsApp group please

Thanks
    Shauna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dean7

Hi

Having trouble with my application. Would anyone have a contact number for vesta? Getting nowhere with the emails

Thanks

Dean

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ste_graham

Hey guys.

I'm looking to apply to get a place there. not sure if i'm going to just get my own place or try share with someone. read through a few comments but all.
    I was just wondering what's happening with the gym is that open and does it have a squat rack? i seen pictures of the gym but didn't see one.
    Also they mentioned members only events, are they still doing them during covid and what kind of events do they hold? last apartments i was staying in weren't very social would but nice to have a change and one more thing what is the average age of people moving in?
    friend lives in something similar in Uath says its very social there
    Any other information you have that you think might be handy id appreciate it

Also it just seems to be couples getting one bedroom apartments. Is there not many friends or people sharing there or am i going to be the only one lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

ste_graham wrote: »
    Also it just seems to be couples getting one bedroom apartments. Is there not many friends or people sharing there or am i going to be the only one lol

Be a bit weird for friends to get a one bed apartment :)

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Be a bit weird for friends to get a one bed apartment :)

I did mean share a two bedroom but with the price of rent sharing a room with a friend might become the new norm ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rutallee

Hi, we moved in few months ago to vesta living and just love living here. Can someone please add me to whatsapp group ? Thank youuuuu :)

Does anyone know if there are many 1 beds avaliable remaining?

Has anyone here been successful in securing a apartment without a landlord reference? I can get a work reference just fine, but not a landlord reference as I've never rented.

I got rejected due to lack of income. I net 3100 a month, and they said I don't have money. Funny seeing as I save 2500 a month living at home, so I'm frugal enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I got rejected due to lack of income. I net 3100 a month, and they said I don't have money. Funny seeing as I save 2500 a month living at home, so I'm frugal enough.

If you look into the FAQ under point 18 you can see that they require that the rent is less than 40% of net income:
    Generally, applicants need to demonstrate that they can pay the rent by using no more than 40% of their net income.

For an example, if the rent is €1,550 per month then we would expect that the net income of the applicant(s) is €3,875 per month. This can be spread across the household, so if there are two persons sharing who have a total monthly net income (after tax) of €1,937 each. This is to ensure that applicants are able to meet the rent while still having enough income to cover the rest of life's expenses.

https://www.vestaliving.ie/faq

Also they have introduced a " Vesta one bedroom plus office apartment " for €1,970 p/m which sees the 2nd bedroom converted into an office with a desk and a sofa bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Woah

It seems they have increased the price of their standard one beds to 1750 from 1550. Not a great sign of the Dublin rental market from potential tentans point of view

1750 for a 1 bed is absolutely nuts. I know it's similar all over Dublin, and these are very high spec, but this is crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Woah

Yeah I think the 1 beds were the only ones they really had big demand for so I guess that's why they increased the price. But yeah 1750 to live in Clongriffin in particular is a big mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Klaudia.

Buying a house is becoming impossible, now this! Soon you will have to fill in an application like for a mortgage to rent a place :(

A few years back I was renting an apt in Dublin. When I moved in, the rent was 57% of my after taxes income... I was fine with that as I was determined to get "my own" place and stop house-sharing...

This rule also doesn't seem fair... Vesta, like any other landlord, has to accept HAP tenants... and the rent in Vesta for HAP tenants is definitely more than 40% of their income...

Post edited by Klaudia. on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aisikalp

Hello, we just moved in today, can someone please add me to the WhatsApp group?

Many thanks!

Anil

• Registered Users Posts: 1 talhamann

Hi,

what's the process to join the WhatsApp group?

As it's always asked in this thread:

A one bed Apartment 33-120 for €1,661 seems to be Available from: 03/10/2021

How does an application work when renting with multiple people. I want to get a 3 bed with 2 friends, but how is income proved in this case?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Slinay

Hello

I am moving in to vesta next week. Found this thread and it's been really informative! Would someone be able to add me to the WhatsApp? Move in date is next thrusday 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 8 usera01

Edit: never mind, found the answer to my question! (it was just about standard vs premium or plus)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 usera01

I see they just announced two three north today for move in in November - saw it on instagram! Really want to move in

Does anyone know if there’s any more information about the second building/any photos anywhere? Not much about it on twinlite’s website (also vesta’s website says nothing and there’s not much info on their Instagram posts)

Post edited by usera01 on

• Advertisement

Loads of new 1 bedroom Plus in the Two Three North building with move in dates of 30 October or 30 November price from €1,799 to €1,825.

Marketing Blur:

Two Three North is Vesta's newest building, located between two parks on Parkside Boulevard. With a mix of new apartments, Two Three North delivers that same great living experience with incredible amenties that Vesta is known for, like hot desks, luxury gym and yoga facilities, a private Dolby Atmos cinema and a community kitchen for parties and events. In addition, extensive landscaped courtyards at every block give you space to breathe, and the brand new park located adjoining the east of the building has a natural amphitheatre, basketball court and runs down to the running track at the Mayne river.

The One Bedroom Plus apartment is designed for the discerning, with designer furniture brought about through our Vesta x North collaboration**, along with included WiredScore certified wifi and TV service. The One Bedroom Plus is oversized, providing enough space for 2 people to not only live, but to work. And you can rest easy in the knowledge that your A-rated home is heated by a renewable energy heat pump, meaning no fossil fuels and a greatly reduced environmental impact.

Advertisement