Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vesta Living - Clongriffin

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tudom

I've been at Vesta for a while but new to boards.ie.

Could someone please add me to the whatsapp group?

Thank you,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 incredible guy

Hey guys,

We gonna move next month, is that possible to add me to the WhatsApp group ?

Thanks 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lilyamy123

Could I please be added to the WhatsApp too? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Doncor

Hi,

Is anyone here moving to Two Three North? I’m starting my lease on Feb 3. Is there a WhatsApp group for 2-3? Can anyone please add me?

Thanks

D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 niamhbs27

Hi, anyone know why you can't hang washing out or smoke on balcony? Doesn't make sense renting for that price and not feel like your at home?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I don't know about smoking but it's been standard for the last 50 years that you can't hang clothes out on the balcony. The only time I have seen laundry on a balcony in Dublin is in the Corpo flats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

The smoking would just be a common courtesy towards neighbours. Sadly they need to implement rules for the people that don't give a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

My fiance and I are moving into a Vesta apartment on March. Would it be possible to be added to the WhatsApp group?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jeet23

Hi,

I will be moving in to Vesta Two Three north buildings this week (25/03).

Could someone please add me to the Whatsapp group?

Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jeet23

Can someone tell me when will the Vesta app get activated? My lease starts today and I have not received any instructions yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's anyone who can help me here.

I am a HAP recipient. HAP refuse to issue me the letter to confirm my entitlemments that Vesta require without a proper physical address.

Vesta refuse to give out an address and just keep sending me automated emails. Has anyone else had this problem and was there any way to work around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cincinzinha

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody living on the ground floor apartments has ever had issues with anti social behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Wupper42

Hi Guys,

quick question, i saw already some apartments that took the window restrictor out, how do you get them out?

would be great to have some more fresh air in the apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 azahara1789

Hi, I'm new in Vesta One Three North, could I get the link for the WhatsApp Group?

Thanks 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sburak

Hi,

Does anybody know 32-2xx would be one up the ground or two? It's listed as 2nd floor but I'm confused. You could send me the link for WhatsApp Group aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Whoever moved in to Vesta in 2019, has your rent gone up since 2019? If so by how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

Im supposed to be moving in next week in 2-3, prices are crazy at the moment but sure. Its tough these days. Can anyone add me to whatsapp too? Pm please

Anyone share their experience with it so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

Heyy im suppose to pick my key up from the mayne building. What is that???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Old post but saw the person getting refused and that's funny, by their rules you need to earn 90k to rent a place in (no offense) the buttfuck middle of nowhere compared to other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭herbalplants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ccor909

Hi

any current people living in vesta did you pay your rent and deposit by bank transfer or do they send a link to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭xyz13

Bank transfer [June 2023]

Petit a petit l'oiseau fait son nid...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fanfinfun6234

Hi, could I be added to the WhatsApp group also? Thanks!

Advertisement