Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Hmmmm think I will go 80's
    Leg warmers **
    Crimped hair **
    And bottle of wkd with a straw :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting here watching granddaughter play , and thinking how lucky we are . Life sucks at times for all of us , and sometimes we may forget to appreciate the genuinely little things in everyday life , and making it through each day in one piece .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta love melatonin, I have snored all day either in bed or on the sofa despite the mutts best attempts to wake me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Finally home. Busy day today was in Tullamore, Port Laoise and Carlow... I’m not leaving the house tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Undiscovered Kenneth Williams on Sky Arts HD

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Celebrating friend's pregnancy . I believe the term is rainbow baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Celebrating friend's pregnancy . I believe the term is rainbow baby.

Ah that's lovely . Understand that rainbow baby term only too well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home from sewing. Making good progress on my latest project, a dress. All I need is some warm weather in a few weeks to be able to wear it!

Ground office time :)

Another lovely morning, time for a walk before the haircut.
    For the dog.... Not me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exhausted, off tonight, back in for four then.. What am I even doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the coalface I go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

If ever there was a day for skiving off then today is it.
    But I am at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

..4 o'clock and nothing's moving, 6 o'clock and the daylight's stirring, morning comes must be moving on....

Morning folks,

It's a kinda cool showery looking blue and grey outside 11C

Didn't have a great nights sleep but things are a bit better now.

Kitchen brewing the coffee

Have a good one :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Garzard

I was in a nice place 20 minutes ago. Like all of us most every morning I'm tired, about to leave for work and feeling cheated of sleep - while our cat snoozes in the sun! :pac:

Not tomorrow though - today's my Friday and off until Tuesday so I'm happy enough. Dentist tomorrow though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in bed for a bit before I have to get up and start getting ready for work. Just two more days left till my weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a great fishing session on the river. Coffee brewing and the newspaper beckons.

• Advertisement

Home after a great fishing session on the river. Coffee brewing and the newspaper beckons.

What did you catch? Just after reading the local paper here.. Can't feckin sleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Whooosh........... where did that morning go, been busy at work since 7.30 am so didn't notice the time passing until I saw some of the colleagues heading for lunch. Lovely day out there, think a lunchtime stroll is called for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What did you catch? Just after reading the local paper here.. Can't feckin sleep...

14 nice brown trout.

Stuck on one crossword clue.,..but I'll get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

..4 o'clock and nothing's moving, 6 o'clock and the daylight's stirring, morning comes must be moving on.......

Why does this make me think of Old possum's book of practical cats ?

Between going from here to there I found myself passing homeside, so for this lunchtime I'm Snout in trough@home

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Grosvenor Shopping Centre, Chester (#29)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Sitting on the couch telling myself to get the fcuk up and chop the vegetables for the dinner.

It appears that my friend died during a standard angiogram while under anesthesias, the German authorities appear to be unimpressed and conducted a full autopsy on the body before allowing the family to see it. The family are still waiting after 8 days to be allowed remove the body.

For my other colleague who was killed in the Ethiopian B737-MAX crash, his family are still waiting for his dead certificate so their lives are on hold.

I would probable scream the letters F.U.C.K in capital letters, but alas it will do no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally on a break at work after a hectic and stressful afternoon. Can it be home time yet?

Bad pain day. Going to throw a few pints at it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I have left the coal face for this week. Road trip with a friend tomorrow, can’t wait

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement