Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I just got a €10 off €50 voucher on my app. Wouldn’t be a regular customer. It was a “we miss you” voucher.

They're clearly not missing me so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

I just got a €10 off €50 voucher on my app. Wouldn’t be a regular customer. It was a “we miss you” voucher.

Thanks for the heads up. I just logged into a second account that I have not used in the past few months and have received the 10 off 50 scratch card.
    Just wondering if it is possible to use against the purchase of alcohol.
    I haven't seen anything from lidl regarding the new changes introduced on the 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Genghis

Just logged in, needed to agree new T&C's.

Noticed a (possibly) new recipe function with an integrated shopping list.

Never noticed these before, some decent recipes in there too.

Good sign to see new features.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

The app has been a nice change to my normal routine in Lidl.
    But a lot of the stuff on offer is of no real appeal to me so i just stick to my normal shop.
    If i get one more raspberry jam in im gonna need a new shelf just for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

Frank_1969 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up. I just logged into a second account that I have not used in the past few months and have received the 10 off 50 scratch card.
    I haven't seen anything from lidl regarding the new changes introduced on the 11th.

Not allowed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Next scratch card is mini Nan Bread or Oaties.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Frank_1969 wrote: »

You don't need to see anything particularly from a specific retailer . It's a law and applies to all regardless of whether or not they are flagging it in marcoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Next scratch card is mini Nan Bread or Oaties.

Is the Scratch card every time you shop ( once daily) or back to every 3 days ?

As I didn't get one day I shoppped until 4 days later with next shop and none again.

Thanks

The €1 off is a bit of a treat in itself, i put it toward a craft beer (which id rarely pick up individually)
    Evening in front of the box with a stout tonight. Got another €1 off today so probably be a similar scene here tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

I just checked my digital receipt, I’m only going food shopping once a week now. I was charged for two items when I only received one of it and charged full price for two other marked down items have I any come back once I have left the store. It was yesterday I shopped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

I just checked my digital receipt, I’m only going food shopping once a week now. I was charged for two items when I only received one of it and charged full price for two other marked down items have I any come back once I have left the store. It was yesterday I shopped

Next time ( if week away) will be fine, they will sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭tx_tx

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    The €1 off is a bit of a treat in itself, i put it toward a craft beer

Just curious, on your receipt, is the €1 off split between all items including the beer, or is the beer and any other alcohol full price, as a result of the new regulations?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

florawest wrote: »
    Is the Scratch card every time you shop ( once daily) or back to every 3 days ?

As I didn't get one day I shoppped until 4 days later with next shop and none again.

Thanks

Mine, on 2 cards, was a shop, scratch card appears, use it and then nothing until it's used again and then another scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    The €1 off is a bit of a treat in itself, i put it toward a craft beer (which id rarely pick up individually)
    Evening in front of the box with a stout tonight. Got another €1 off today so probably be a similar scene here tomorrow
    There will be no more of that with alcohol, new law from the 14th.

tx_tx wrote: »
    Just curious, on your receipt, is the €1 off split between all items including the beer, or is the beer and any other alcohol full price, as a result of the new regulations?

I had noticed on my receipt earlier that it was marked on all products for the split except for the stout.
    I had thought nothing of it, but lidl had obviously been quick to update there system

• Registered Users Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭zell12

White chocolate or Lasagne sauce on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭zell12

21/01
    orange juice, fresh orange juice, ketchup, turkey sausages, kitkats, vegetarian sausages, spelt bread, fresh cod fillets, pantene hair, dishwasher tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Happening all the time now in Lidl, 2 weeks in row I had to ask for the advertised multibuy discounts after they weren’t applied at the till.
    I contacted. Lidl online and they said they take these matters very seriously and will instruct the store to amend their system but it keeps occurring.
    This and the vast amount of items with no prices displayed is just the way it is in Lidl these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

zell12 wrote: »
    White chocolate or Lasagne sauce on scratchcard

That’s a nice one. Which are u going to take?

There’s a 4 pack of scones in the treat section this week. Just wondering can u freeze these sones cause I can only eat 1 the day I buy so others could go to waste if I can’t freeze them?

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    You can

Would I need to put them in the oven after taking out of freezer or just let them thaw out?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Space Dog

fin12 wrote: »
    Would I need to put them in the oven after taking out of freezer or just let them thaw out?

Do you have a microwave? I just chuck them in for 30 seconds once they're thawed.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭timetogo1

fin12 wrote: »
    There’s a 4 pack of scones in the treat section this week. Just wondering can u freeze these sones cause I can only eat 1 the day I buy so others could go to waste if I can’t freeze them?

Check the receipt. I bought them this morning. I was charged for the red berry scones (€1.56) rather than the large fruit scones (€0.75).
    I didn't notice until I was home. A first world problem, I'm not going back in chasing 83c, but I wouldn't have bought either if it wasn't on the offers.

timetogo1 wrote: »
    Check the receipt. I bought them this morning. I was charged for the red berry scones (€1.56) rather than the large fruit scones (€0.75).
    I didn't notice until I was home. A first world problem, I'm not going back in chasing 83c, but I wouldn't have bought either if it wasn't on the offers.

Thanks, ya I wouldn’t be buying them either only they are on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Warning on app that they are experiencing a technical issue and coupons can't be redeemed at this time

Warning on app that they are experiencing a technical issue and coupons can't be redeemed at this time

They're getting better at communicating. Nice to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Does anyone know if they delete your digital receipts after 2 months? I’ve nothing before 16th November.
    Was kinda assuming I’d have them there indefinitely to claim warranty etc.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they delete your digital receipts after 2 months? I’ve nothing before 16th November.

I think so. In the digital receipts section of the app, I can only see receipts from the last month. In the alerts section, I can access the ones from the past 2 months.

Oh that’s good to know cause I’ve bought stuff that has 12 month guarantee and not sure if I have the paper receipt. Will take paper receipt in future aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

All of mine going back to august are there

Advertisement