Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DGW35 TT - Last of the DGW Transfer Threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    I think that’s madness
    Vardy to Jimmy is good
    Rashford to auba just seem like an excuse to spend you extra cash . If it was for free I would
    Maybe consider it . However auba most likely won’t start both . Rashford will. If he scores you are 10 points down already .
    Perriera to Jonny is prob tempting alright but again Jonny will prob not start both games
    I’ve been talking myself in and out of a hit for perreira to laporte/Vertonghen as well and benching duffy
    I don’t think I’ll bother

I think you're right. Spending for the sake of it. i just have no faith in Rashford, but I guess he does play an Everton team that just lost to Fulham.

A -4 for Jimmi and a 5th mid might be a better choice and use BB. Don't think I'll get a better chance to use it. DGW and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maybe ship out Duffy or Ryan?

Ya that’s a shout I’d probably move on Ryan and I’ve got 5.5 to replace him. Maybe Leno?

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I think you're right. Spending for the sake of it. i just have no faith in Rashford, but I guess he does play an Everton team that just lost to Fulham.

A -4 for Jimmi and a 5th mid might be a better choice and use BB. Don't think I'll get a better chance to use it. DGW and all.

Deffo get Jimmy in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Benimar wrote: »
    No. Laporte is by a distance their best defender this season. You don’t drop players for one bad game.

You don’t. But have you ever played Pep Roulette

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Maybe ship out Duffy or Ryan?

Ya that’s a shout I’d probably move on Ryan and I’ve got 5.5 to replace him. Maybe Leno?
    Lloris maybe either, great fixtures after City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭larchielads

Odds on aguero and sterling startin next 2 games anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Odds on aguero and sterling startin next 2 games anyone?

Very likely IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Chesty08 wrote: »
    You don’t. But have you ever played Pep Roulette

Laporte gets rests when it makes sense only. City's problem last night was not having Fernandinho as much as other things.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Considering Redmond for Camarassa

Watford mid for Camarassa, Doucoure/Deulofeu, they have hud/SOU this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Thoughts on this team please, in a close run thing in my friends money league so any help would be appreciated. Thinking I may just bank or could swap out Guaita for Gunn the Southampton GK but willing to listen to any ideas!

Guaita
    Laporte TAA Robertson
    Redmond Deulofeu Pogba Salah
    Rashford Aguero Lacazette

Subs: Tielemans, Duffy, AWB

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

sheroman01 wrote: »

City defended with a crazy high line last night too
    That will suit United/Rashford
    And that is the way Ppe likes to set up in these big games............doesn't seem to take heed of past mistakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ryan Foster
    Robbo Laporte Coady Valerie Duffy
    Sterling Jota Eriksen Son Camarassa
    Jimenez Rashford Aguero

1.9 itb and 1ft. All have doubles bar Robbo

Playing BB this week. Any transfers crying out too people I should consider?

Camarassa doesnte have a double

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

So Ive thrown caution to the wind 2nd in ML 47 points down he has TC & BB ive just used BB and took a -20 hit. Last chance of having a stormer of a GW and catching him.

So ive gone with
    Foster (Ryan)
    Lindelof Cathcart Doherty (Duffy) (Robbo)
    Deulofeu Sterling Mane Son Redmond
    Jimmi Llorente Aguero (C)

Best of luck this week folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Took a -4 to get Aguero and VVD

BB this week:

Ederson Foster
    TAA VVD Koasinac Yoshida Doherty
    Sterling Mane Pogba Brooks Jota
    Aguero Wilson Jimenez (c)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thoughts on this team please, in a close run thing in my friends money league so any help would be appreciated. Thinking I may just bank or could swap out Guaita for Gunn the Southampton GK but willing to listen to any ideas!

Guaita
    Laporte TAA Robertson
    Redmond Deulofeu Pogba Salah
    Rashford Aguero Lacazette

Subs: Tielemans, Duffy, AWB

Anyone?
    Playing BB or TC? any money itb?

Playing BB or TC? any money itb?

No nothing left to play, 0.2 in the bank and 1 FT

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No nothing left to play, 0.2 in the bank and 1 FT

Pogba to Son? United haven't been in the best of form lately and Son is pretty much nailed for the next 3 league games with his suspension for the first leg of the CL semi.

Pogba to Son? United haven't been in the best of form lately and Son is pretty much nailed for the next 3 league games with his suspension for the first leg of the CL semi.

Cheers yeah might go that direction alright, didn't realise about the CL suspension.

Was also considering Guaita to Gunn as I prefer Southampton's run in

• Registered Users Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'm tempted to do Hazard to Son but very wary of Hazards ceiling at home to Burnley. It could easily backfire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Tempted to do Hazard to De Bruyne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Are people not worried bringing in City players? Nobody knows how the bodies are today, regardless if Pep is going to stick with the same players or not. Fernaldinho, David Silva, Sane, Mahrez & Jesus all must be in consideration for Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

The site is down

• Registered Users Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Are people not worried bringing in City players? Nobody knows how the bodies are today, regardless if Pep is going to stick with the same players or not. Fernaldinho, David Silva, Sane, Mahrez & Jesus all must be in consideration for Saturday

Can't afford any mistakes now with the CL gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

what’s are people’s thoughts on Salah. I have a decision to make which will define the rest of my season. Am I going without Salah for the run in?? Currently have Robbo & Mane so it’s either Firmino or Salah for the remainder. I need to get rid of Deeney and Bobby seems like an obvious pick. Main issue is this means I can’t get Salah in if he takes fire

KevIRL wrote: »
    Camarassa doesnte have a double

He was sold in my head already ha ha

Thanks too all for the help with the below a few pages back! All seem like good options. Think I’m set now Camarassa- Redmond/Gerry D And then next week either sacrifice Kun or Sterling and the player this week to get in Salah/Mane and fodder for the run in!

Ryan Foster
    Robbo Laporte Coady Valerie Duffy
    Sterling Jota Eriksen Son Camarassa
    Jimenez Rashford Aguero

1.9 itb and 1ft. All have doubles bar Robbo

Playing BB this week. Any transfers crying out too people I should consider?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

what’s are people’s thoughts on Salah. I have a decision to make which will define the rest of my season. Am I going without Salah for the run in?? Currently have Robbo & Mane so it’s either Firmino or Salah for the remainder. I need to get rid of Deeney and Bobby seems like an obvious pick. Main issue is this means I can’t get Salah in if he takes fire

I got him in.

That said though, I reckon Firmino or Mané (or both) should be decent cover for him in the event that he does have a strong finish the season. :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

Taking Richarilson out for a minus 4 to get a player with 2 games . Looking at moura, jota or martial . Anyone any suggestions? I'm not convinced moura and marital will play both games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thanks too all for the help with the below a few pages back! All seem like good options. Think I’m set now Camarassa- Redmond/Gerry D And then next week either sacrifice Kun or Sterling and the player this week to get in Salah/Mane and fodder for the run in!

Out of those two, I personally went for Redmond. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Taking Richarilson out for a minus 4 to get a player with 2 games . Looking at moura, jota or martial . Anyone any suggestions? I'm not convinced moura and marital will play both games

In a similar position now that my WC gamble of Ramsey has gone tits up......Moura or Jota for me, if I knew Moura would play 120 mins i’ Go for him. Sissoko went off injured yesterday so if him, Kane and Lamela are out it’s hard to see him not starting both games.

Advertisement