Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW35 TT - Last of the DGW Transfer Threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If spurs could beat city on Wednesday FF be so much easier as likes of Aguero and Sterling would start every game for rest of season without any rotation risks.

They mightn't have beat them tonight, but who cares...………..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

km79 wrote: »
    They put a LOT into that game tonight
    That team won’t start Saturday
    Not a hope

I dunno they can’t afford to drop points and will be gunnin for revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Sane will definitely be starting the weekend.

Agree the same team won’t start. No way will Kompany anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I need KDB to start but not very confident of it.

dahat wrote: »

Why not play him? City have to win, Kompany will probably be the only player that doesn't start at the weekend - surprised to see him start tonight in all honesty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Why not play him? City have to win, Kompany will probably be the only player that doesn't start at the weekend - surprised to see him start tonight in all honesty.

Fernandinho will surely start too
    Prob minimal changes after that alright
    Mendy may also drop out

km79 wrote: »
    Fernandinho will surely start too
    Prob minimal changes after that alright
    Mendy may also drop out

Maybe, but like Fernandinho playing or not playing isn't going to impact a FF point of view. Realistically the like of Sterling, Aguero, KdB, LaPorte, Ederson, are all starting and outside of those 5 are there really any city players you should be having in your team?

Given how little playing time Sane has gotten in last few weeks, it would be a very risky move to be bringing him in - especially hoping that he plays both games, whereas the 5 mentioned above play both unless injured.

dahat wrote: »

If KdB plays Saturday he won’t be playing against Utd. Can’t play 3 games in a week.

I could see Spurs making many changes against City now that they are through, I know they are far from clear of 4th in the league but could just throw a hard game and concentrate on the easier ones and the champs league

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Chesty08 wrote: »
    If KdB plays Saturday he won’t be playing against Utd. Can’t play 3 games in a week.

That is my way of thinking, effectively a sgw player in a dgw.
    I'm not sure how I feel about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

SlickRic wrote: »
    54 OR.

Lloris Foster
    TAA Laporte Valery Boly Duffy
    Son Eriksen Sterling Tielemans Camarasa
    Deeney Aguero Jimenez

It'll have to be Deeney out really. I still want to BB, but it might be safer to just TC someone.

It's really quite difficult, as Duffy and Camarasa don't fill me with great hope this week.

How much money in the bank? You might not get a better week to BB. Maybe a -4 Deeney and Camarasa to 2 others?

Edit I remember you saying Deeney to Firmino so you have a few bob in the bank.

How about:

Deeney to Rashford and Camarasa to Gerry D for -4 and BB.

Then Eriksen to Mane next week and TC Mane(on form he’s a better TC option than Salah for me)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

No idea how to fit a city player into my team. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know!

One thought is a -12 and play BB, so Boruc (FUL), Pereria (wham) and AWB (ars). Puncheon won't play. Probably won't score much with them but might cusion the 12pt hit.

Current team - 0.5m itb

Ryan Boruc
    Robertson Doherty Pereria Bednerak AWB
    Son Salah Mane Hazard Puncheon
    Vardy Rashford King

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

sheroman01 wrote: »
    No idea how to fit a city player into my team. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know!

One thought is a -12 and play BB, so Boruc (FUL), Pereria (wham) and AWB (ars). Puncheon won't play. Probably won't score much with them but might cusion the 12pt hit.

Current team - 0.5m itb

Ryan Boruc
    Robertson Doherty Pereria Bednerak AWB
    Son Salah Mane Hazard Puncheon
    Vardy Rashford King

Get rid of salah Nobody has him anymore and mane cover should be enough , would also downgrade vardy to Jimenez especially with a double coming up

rekluse wrote: »
    Get rid of salah Nobody has him anymore and mane cover should be enough , would also downgrade vardy to Jimenez especially with a double coming up

With Liverpools last four fixtures, and him kinda picking up form, I just have to keep him unfortunately. I'd like to keep Mane too.

If I don't bring in city assest, I'm bringing in Jimmi 100%. might even TC him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Got Wilson in for Deeney, who I will put in the bench for the bench boost. Other 3 bench boosters are the 3 Brighton lads which I’m not overly excited about.

I had 23 points on the bench in GW34. I can’t see this weeks bunch getting close to that

Brighton might actually get something off Spurs now after there exploits last night......

Who am I kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Brighton might actually get something off Spurs now after there exploits last night......

Who am I kidding

Captain Duffy. He surely can’t blank 4 games in a row....;)

Son is suspended for the 1st leg of CL semi final.

With his rest v Huddersfield, I think this makes it more likely he won’t be rested over the next 3 PL games

Vardy Rashford Pereria out for Auba Jimmi Jonny for -8. Possibly doing this. Rashford and Pereria could easily outscore Jonny and Auba that's the only thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Vardy Rashford Pereria out for Auba Jimmi Jonny for -8. Possibly doing this. Rashford and Pereria could easily outscore Jonny and Auba that's the only thing...

I think that’s madness
    Vardy to Jimmy is good
    Rashford to auba just seem like an excuse to spend you extra cash . If it was for free I would
    Maybe consider it . However auba most likely won’t start both . Rashford will. If he scores you are 10 points down already .
    Perriera to Jonny is prob tempting alright but again Jonny will prob not start both games
    I’ve been talking myself in and out of a hit for perreira to laporte/Vertonghen as well and benching duffy
    I don’t think I’ll bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

any word on when Deeneys appeal will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

any word on when Deeneys appeal will be?

I think the appeal will be completed before the punishment is due to start so tomorrow evening I think we should expect an outcome at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Whos is the best defender to have for this gw and the run in? Money isn't an issue

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MR NINE wrote:
    Whos is the best defender to have for this gw and the run in? Money isn't an issue

Robbo, VVD, Laporte.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Oh, and Duffy. Obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

MR NINE wrote: »

Liverpool or Man City players IMO, I'm going to end up having 3 players from each, they will be going all guns blazing and they can't take any risks.

So VVD, Robbo, Ederson, Allison, Laporte all options who will start every remaining game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any fear here Laporte gets dropped after his two mistakes last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any fear here Laporte gets dropped after his two mistakes last night?

No. Laporte is by a distance their best defender this season. You don’t drop players for one bad game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ryan Foster
    Robbo Laporte Coady Valerie Duffy
    Sterling Jota Eriksen Son Camarassa
    Jimenez Rashford Aguero

1.9 itb and 1ft. All have doubles bar Robbo

Playing BB this week. Any transfers crying out too people I should consider?

Considering Redmond for Camarassa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ryan Foster
    Robbo Laporte Coady Valerie Duffy
    Sterling Jota Eriksen Son Camarassa
    Jimenez Rashford Aguero

1.9 itb and 1ft. All have doubles bar Robbo

Playing BB this week. Any transfers crying out too people I should consider?

Considering Redmond for Camarassa
    Maybe ship out Duffy or Ryan?

Advertisement