Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DGW35 TT - Last of the DGW Transfer Threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Is eriksen and deeney to delefeou and lacazette for -4 completely mental?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KevIRL wrote: »

I’ve Eriksen and Son as my Spurs coverage and very happy with it. Hard to calll Arsenal’s line up at times too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Eriksen must be due a rest soon, he has played the most minutes of all their attacker’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Going to have very little time to think about this before tomorrow so would really appreciate thoughts on these A/B options:

A) Vardy & Hazard out, Gerry D. & Aguero in (-4).

But with Gerry's injury and Hazard's fixture I feel uneasy, so...

B) Vardy & Luiz out, Aguero & 3.9 fodder in.

Option A would leave a chunk of change in the bank, so I could consider going -8 to get a playing second keeper for BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Tandey

If Llorente starts is it in place of either Moura or Son? :-O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Emery has indicated that there'll be rotation on Sunday so I'd be wary of bringing anyone in

After the win over Napoli, he said: “It’s very important now for the players to have some rotation because some players are injured and after the match today we need different players with a new energy.

“Some of the players who played today maybe cannot play on Sunday. We want to play a lot of matches, difficult matches, but we need to prepare well.

https://arseblog.news/2019/04/emery-its-important-i-rotate-players-on-sunday/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have Jiminez, Vardy and Deeney up front post wildcard and 2.5m in the bank.

The DGW options are pretty underwhelming tbh....Wilson in for Deeney seems the best option right now maybe, and then Vardy to Firmino next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Higuain to Jimmy and Townsend to a Watford waiting on the press Conference to see who's fit, frees up 2 mil for next week to get Liverpool players in

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

The difficultyin picking a captain has me nervous about playing TC..........but i will not cost me any points........if I BB I will spend 8 points and then TC a player in a SGW which feels wrong. Squad will be set up for rest of season though
    Tough call

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

oooohhhhh I did not realise Yoshida was down to 4.1......he likes a goal. Was a hero for me last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

but1er wrote: »
    Higuain to Jimmy and Townsend to a Watford waiting on the press Conference to see who's fit, frees up 2 mil for next week to get Liverpool players in

Watford's press conference was yesterday. Late checks to be done on Deulofeu and Pereyra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Any suggestions as to who put in for Vardy this week. Have already made a transfer and have no money in the bank so I have 9 million to spend. I am not seeing one, have Aguero and Jimenez.

claw wrote: »
    Any suggestions as to who put in for Vardy this week. Have already made a transfer and have no money in the bank so I have 9 million to spend. I am not seeing one, have Aguero and Jimenez.

I have him as well, thinking of keeping him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Not a clue what to do at this stage, Deeney ruined my transfer plans with his sending off the other night. Want to get Sterling in, but it’s looking like it might cost me a -8 and not sure it’s worth the hit. Could bring in Ings for Vardy as a makeweight as a -4, but don’t trust him to start both games. Other option might be Wilson, good fixtures but apart from the Brighton win, Bournemouth haven’t looked that impressive the last few gws.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Might just leave it, also have to wonder if I should play Kepa and David Luiz or Duffy and Ryan off Brighton or mix it up or take a -4 for someone else. For a double gameweek it's a headwrecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Contemplating the Salah-Sterling-Salah Hokey Cokey. Commits my transfer for BB next week though.

claw wrote: »
    Might just leave it, also have to wonder if I should play Kepa and David Luiz or Duffy and Ryan off Brighton or mix it up or take a -4 for someone else. For a double gameweek it's a headwrecker!

Even with their double gameweek I can't see Duffy or Ryan getting many points at all with the awful form they've been in recently. Chelsea at home to Burnley, great chance for a clean sheet for the Blues so I think you should go with Kepa and Luiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭dahat

+ 1

I just cant see the value in taking a -4 to move him this week. Away to West Ham is the type of game he thrives on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

looking for some feedback for my draft team..

Starting Keeper
    (A) Patricio Wolves or
    (B) Leno Arsenal

Currently I'm going with Patricio as they've two home games and I've also got Jimenez up front so feel picking Leno would be a trade off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Would anyone else BB in my position? My bench should all play and have decent fixtures. The 5th midfielder id be transferring in taking a -4.

Bench would be: Boruc (FUL) AWB (ars) Pereria (wham) and Redmond/Jota (DGW).

Have 6 other DGW players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

KevIRL wrote: »

I’m thinking about going for Vardy to Laca. My thinking is Laca has already had a bit of rotation. He can also do damage in a short amount of time on the pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Thinking Hazard to De Bruyne he was unbelievable the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Gameweek activate KDB methinks. No more hits for the rest of the season. Now at the point where unless major surgery needed its best just to protect the points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Looking at a Watford defender at 4.4 or under.
    Masina, Femenia, Marriappa or Kabasele?
    Leaning towards Masina as a left back with Holebas out injured

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Vardy to Ings
    McNeil to KdB
    ————
    Wood to Gray

OR

Vardy to Aubameyang
    Wood to Gray

What would you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Brego888 wrote: »
    Looking at a Watford defender at 4.4 or under.
    Masina, Femenia, Marriappa or Kabasele?
    Leaning towards Masina as a left back with Holebas out injured

Masina has a sweet left peg. I’d go for him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭normanoffside

A question for the forum.
    If you could chose one defender for this DGW-money no object- who would it be?

A question for the forum.
    If you could chose one defender for this DGW-money no object- who would it be?

Hard to look past Doherty.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Murray and Barnes to Aguero and Jiminez is the obvious move, isn't it? I have the exact money to do it. Does Aguero start in the early Saturday kickoff though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,054 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

manual_man wrote: »
    Murray and Barnes to Aguero and Jiminez is the obvious move, isn't it? I have the exact money to do it. Does Aguero start in the early Saturday kickoff though?

City are a really interesting one over the next two games.

this week of games is arguably their toughest, so will Pep just throw caution to the wind and play his best team for Spurs and Utd, and see where things land from there?

My instinct is that he will.

I think he's shown already this season that he doesn't quite trust Gabriel Jesus.

Advertisement